The Train's Lounge Car

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    A bottle of crown straight up.
    No rocks??? I admire your resolution!

I'm taking some Sky with Saltine chasers to get the night started :D

The clackity-clackity-clack helps draw me to slumber ...
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    A bottle of crown straight up.
    somebody's not playin' around :lol:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • All aboard! Super Bowl eve eve!
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • A bottle of crown straight up.
    somebody's not playin' around :lol:
    F no! Take your fruity drinks and shove them. Im not messin around. Hard, fast and smooth. :lol: I feel like that sometimes.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    All aboard! Super Bowl eve eve!
    And I don't have to work Sunday this year! Oh, but wait, no 49ers. :(

Well, have fun anyway everyone! :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    England v Scotland rugby union kicks off in 10minutes, can I use the big screen for 90 mins
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
    mh210105 wrote:
    England v Scotland rugby union kicks off in 10minutes, can I use the big screen for 90 mins

The beauty of the Train's lounge is that you can watch anything anytime you want. It's the "Magic Bus" of trains!

I can picture in my mind George Carlin saying something like, "Rugby- the honest form of football. If you're gonna have a brutal contact sport, take off the pads." :lol:

I'm not much of a sports guy though except one true sport- baseball. I'll check back in around the time MLB starts up again.

Hey, just kidding- stop throwing the cocktail olives at me! :lol::lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

What'll it be friend?

I'm a feeling a little low on energy today. Make mine an Odwalla Mango Tango, please.

• JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    brianlux wrote:
    Make mine an Odwalla Mango Tango, please.

Mmm. Those are good, drank a Naked Green Machine earlier today.

Pinot Noir for me. :D
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    brianlux wrote:
    What'll it be friend?

I'm a feeling a little low on energy today. Make mine an Odwalla Mango Tango, please.

I just came in the door Kramer style! Start me off light my friend, its gonna be a long night of spirits. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    I'll take a scotch on the rocks.

Enjoy your weekends. :wave:
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I just came in the door Kramer style! Start me off light my friend, its gonna be a long night of spirits. ;)

Excellent image!

I hope this is a smoking car too...nursing a bad back with half of a muscle relaxer while at work is just not cutting it...but oh, when I get home...a fresh bag o'green awaits :P
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    I'll take a New Castle on tap please and pass the peanuts ....Cheers it's friday
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Cheers, friends. Have a great weekend! :D

Dang, that first drink didn't do the trick.

Make it double scotch. :D Here is my card ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmHA_gDBZNdmPk4wwUFETOR18zozTXdvTZ1Sjq_KSEZXlDo8Rd
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Jason P wrote:

Of you pouring a single malt I'm in, otherwise I'll stick to craft beer.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Jason P wrote:

hippiemom = goodness
    edited February 2012
    Jason P wrote:

I'd better ease off, cincy, I'm seeing double! :lol:

Jason P wrote:

I'd better ease off, cincy, I'm seeing double! :lol:

Is there anyone around who can help with a red wine hangover cure? My head is pounding :cry: :shock:
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • do you guys have berrocca? put one in a red bull... probably awful for you and tastes really odd but does the trick!
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Man i think everyone here needs a drink today ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Red Stag ... straight up... hell give me the bottle ;)

Happy Valentines Day! ... hand me that jar of cherries and olives too

please!

thank you!!!

let's order some shrimp cocktails :D
  • mh210105 wrote:
    Is there anyone around who can help with a red wine hangover cure? My head is pounding :cry: :shock:

Pedialyte. According to the notoriously truthy Wikipedia, it is a favorite of Mexico's boxing superstar Juan Manuel Marquez, whoever he is.
    Humility is not a bad thing; most great things were done before I was born.
    My thought in creating the "Lounge Car" was to have a place on AMT free of hostility and conflict. Can we keep it that way or do I have to request it be closed? :(

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    brianlux wrote:
    My thought in creating the "Lounge Car" was to have a place on AMT free of hostility and conflict. Can we keep it that way or do I have to request it be closed? :(

No Way! I like the "Lounge Car". We're all in this together. I think i can hear some Binaural coming from behind the bar.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    brianlux wrote:

No Way! I like the "Lounge Car". We're all in this together. I think i can hear some Binaural coming from behind the bar.
    Thanks Jonny! Off to work, but a toast to all you Lounge Lizards (note to self- look for John Lurie record) later this evening!

Looks like we're still rolling! :D

It's midweek so just a glass of Chardonnay for me please.

Wussy! Who said "wuzzy"? :lol:

I've popped in to have a quiet coffee in the corner, my heads not right at the moment and I'm very very tired, don't mind if I nod off, party on around me, but no make up of clipper tricks ok!
    mh210105 wrote:
    I've popped in to have a quiet coffee in the corner, my heads not right at the moment and I'm very very tired, don't mind if I nod off, party on around me, but no make up of clipper tricks ok!
    There's always a quiet corner in the trains lounge- a comfortable place to sip one's morning tea or coffee and watch the scenery unfold out the window. I think I'll join you in that more quiet place this morning. Hope your feeling better.