***YIELD Campaign Cincinnati 2006***

Comments

• RockKingRockKing Posts: 431
    grace6697 wrote:
    fab. we're on.

Nice! This campaign is about to take off.
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • Danny BoyDanny Boy Posts: 161
    A wee bit of dormancy with this thread.... bump for my next show.... and here's to a fair bit of Yield sprinkled with some No Code....
    Trading magic for fact, no tradebacks... So this is what it's like to be an adult...
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    RockKing wrote:
    I have a question about this boat that takes us from the Kentucky side to the Ohio side. Where can we get on it on the Ohio side to head over to the Beer Sellar? My plan is to park somewhere on the Ohio side, go to the arena to pick up my tickets, and then head over to the Sellar. Anyone have any info on where I can get on this boat?

I hope to pick up our 10c tix when the box office opens, head back across the river to NEWPORT and hit CCFA

I C&P'd this from the original post in the CCFA fundraiser thread. :

BEER BARGE:
    For $5.00 the Beer Barge will take you across the river to the US Bank Arena and pick you up to return you to the Beer Sellar for the post-concert party. You will get a wristband that will be your ticket to and from the Arena. People who miss the pre-party can pay $3.00 for a return ride to the Beer Sellar. The Beer Barge will run every 20 minutes or so starting at 6pm and will continue until everyone has gotten over to the Arena. The Beer Barge holds 200 people at a time, and you can buy your drinks as you embark. Alcohol must be consumed and finished before getting off the Barge.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,788
    http://www.bucklesofestes.com/images/Beer-Booze/K190-Jack-Daniels.jpg

why do i have a feeling this pre-party in kentucky might get out of hand....

hehehehehe.............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    fanch75 wrote:
    I hope to pick up our 10c tix when the box office opens, head back across the river to NEWPORT and hit CCFA

I C&P'd this from the original post in the CCFA fundraiser thread. :

BEER BARGE:
    For $5.00 the Beer Barge will take you across the river to the US Bank Arena and pick you up to return you to the Beer Sellar for the post-concert party. You will get a wristband that will be your ticket to and from the Arena. People who miss the pre-party can pay $3.00 for a return ride to the Beer Sellar. The Beer Barge will run every 20 minutes or so starting at 6pm and will continue until everyone has gotten over to the Arena. The Beer Barge holds 200 people at a time, and you can buy your drinks as you embark. Alcohol must be consumed and finished before getting off the Barge.

Ok, that'll work for me. Thanks for the info. And drinking on the barge ride over to the arena? You just can't fucking beat that!

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,839
    WHO DEY, WHO DEY, WHO DEY sayin they won't play no YIELD!?!?!?
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
    it would be kinda ironic & funny if they really didn't play any, just to counter any future "campaigns".....

they wouldn't do that to YIELD tho, I hope!
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,547
    Here's some well-wishes for Yield Campaign in Cincinnati!

I hope all your hard work in organizing CCFA, creating signs and postcards, and celebrating Pearl Jam (& their finest work--YIELD) pays huge dividends when it comes show time.

Now get after it for these last two weeks. You guys and ladies are officially in crunch-time now. Make the most of it!

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
    rhinomagic wrote:
    Here's some well-wishes for Yield Campaign in Cincinnati!

I hope all your hard work in organizing CCFA, creating signs and postcards, and celebrating Pearl Jam (& their finest work--YIELD) pays huge dividends when it comes show time.

Now get after it for these last two weeks. You guys and ladies are officially in crunch-time now. Make the most of it!

Indeed. I'm gonna buy a ton of stamps tomorrow so I can start sending out postcards on Monday. I plan to send out 10 a day every day next week. We're definitely gonna make this thing happen.

• Danny BoyDanny Boy Posts: 161
    Are most of the Yield faithfull planning on hitting up the CCFA Fundraiser before the show or hooking up at a watering hole? Time frames???
    Trading magic for fact, no tradebacks... So this is what it's like to be an adult...
  • Hells yeah id love to hear some YEILD at my first pj show.
    6/24/06-Cincinnati, Best night of my life!!!
    just to show how metal and dedicated i am, i'm listening to Philly 2003 and it's 437am.
    I'm still up, listening to The Cult. I'm going to watch the sun come up to MFC in a few minutes. Tonight has just flown by. At'll lern me for taking a nap all afternoon/evening. But at least I get to watch the sun come up to MFC.

YIELD, baby, YIELD
    Everyone who's into this thread should change their sig to:

**YIELD CAMPAIGN 2006** - Cincinnati, Ohio
    fanch75 wrote:
    I'm still up, listening to The Cult. I'm going to watch the sun come up to MFC in a few minutes. Tonight has just flown by. At'll lern me for taking a nap all afternoon/evening. But at least I get to watch the sun come up to MFC.

YIELD, baby, YIELD

How was it? You were partying like DLR last night. :D
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    How was it? You were partying like DLR last night. :D

DLR also IMmed grace6697 on sat nights during late night hours?
    take your money and your drugs.
    grace6697 wrote:
    DLR also IMmed grace6697 on sat nights during late night hours?

What would Vince Neil do?
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    [size=+8]YIELD in Cincinnati 2006[/size]
  • JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    I really think more people should hold up YIELD signs at the Pittsburgh show. Maybe I should make a few more to bring?
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    I really think more people should hold up YIELD signs at the Pittsburgh show. Maybe I should make a few more to bring?

yes, please.
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    [size=+8]YIELD in Cincinnati 2006[/size]

Looks like someone is on board. :D
    Looks like someone is on board. :D

it's about time!
  • JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    Philly, Fanch told me yesterday that you're going- awesome!!
  • sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    JenInTheBx wrote:

i'll need one for sure in pittsburgh.
    We need to start a fund to get aNiMaL to the Natti. :D
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Dr. Johnny Fever will be doing a live remote from the show.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    for some odd reason, my scanner is picking up every imperfection on the front of the card..it's shadowy where the human eye can't even see it. bizarre. we have a back of the card with tracklisting in ed's handwriting. looks cool and is most likely...effective.

if someone wants to cut and paste a fucking yield sign and stick it on the front of what what we have, that would be grand.

what do we think, kids?
    grace6697 wrote:
    for some odd reason, my scanner is picking up every imperfection on the front of the card..it's shadowy where the human eye can't even see it. bizarre. we have a back of the card with tracklisting in ed's handwriting. looks cool and is most likely...effective.

if someone wants to cut and paste a fucking yield sign and stick it on the front of what what we have, that would be grand.

what do we think, kids?

Go ahead and send me what you have. I'll see what I can do with it and will get is posted on yieldfanclub.com as soon as I get it. You can email it as an attachment to rockking@rockking.org.

RockKing wrote:
    Go ahead and send me what you have. I'll see what I can do with it and will get is posted on yieldfanclub.com as soon as I get it. You can email it as an attachment to rockking@rockking.org.

done and done.
    Excellent.

I can print out several of these on our laser photo printer before I leave the company tomorrow!