Options

***YIELD Campaign Cincinnati 2006***

Comments

• Options
    RockKingRockKing Posts: 431
    Ok, the postcard is online. You can download it from the following link: http://www.yieldfanclub.com/postcard.htm

Card stock works the best for printing them, if you have it. Otherwise, I would recommend some higher quality photo paper. On the back, I left the message blank so everyone can just write in their own custom messages. Unless someone wants to write some text that I can insert on the template. Whatever you guys think is best. Regardless, time is short and we need to get a lot of these sent out ASAP.
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    RockKing wrote:
    Ok, the postcard is online. You can download it from the following link: http://www.yieldfanclub.com/postcard.htm

Card stock works the best for printing them, if you have it. Otherwise, I would recommend some higher quality photo paper. On the back, I left the message blank so everyone can just write in their own custom messages. Unless someone wants to write some text that I can insert on the template. Whatever you guys think is best. Regardless, time is short and we need to get a lot of these sent out ASAP.

Excellent!!! I will be printing this afternoon. Thanks!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    Looking at that post card is so erotic it's almost like it has a big thyck round azz.

Dayum.
  • Options
    grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    fanch75 wrote:
    Looking at that post card is so erotic it's almost like it has a big thyck round azz.

Dayum.

i'll pass that msg onto becks519..

:)
    take your money and your drugs.
  • Options
    I made a new thread in the forum advertising the postcards. I figured more people might see them that way rather than having to click through to the 15th page of this thread to find it.

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    RockKing wrote:

Right the fuck on man.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    RockKing wrote:
    I made a new thread in the forum advertising the postcards. I figured more people might see them that way rather than having to click through to the 15th page of this thread to find it.

YIH should update the original post with the postcard as teh first thing we see......
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,840
    fanch75 wrote:
    Excellent.

I can print out several of these on our laser photo printer before I leave the company tomorrow!

Make sure to kill the fax machine with a baseball bat in a desolate area too. :)
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    YIH should update the original post with the postcard as teh first thing we see......

Ask and ye shall receive. All hail the YIELDcumber.
  • Options
    Make sure to kill the fax machine with a baseball bat in a desolate area too. :)

It worked in Superman II.
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    Superman II.

"Son of Jor El, kneel before ZOD"

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    It worked in Superman II.

I was thinking Office Space, but whatever. :)
  • Options
    boys, stop nerding up a cool thing with your movie quotes!
  • Options
    grace6697 wrote:
    boys, stop nerding up a cool thing with your movie quotes!

ok gracie.

are you ready to party next weekend? i will be taking it easy (yes, really) pre-show. I want to remember every moment of this...especially when they play nothing from YIELD just because they hate campaigns. ;)

post-show will be a diff story though. i wonder how the post-party will be at the Beer Sellar? If it clears out, we can head to Mainstrausse which is very close by.
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    ok gracie.

are you ready to party next weekend? i will be taking it easy (yes, really) pre-show. I want to remember every moment of this...especially when they play nothing from YIELD just because they hate campaigns. ;)

post-show will be a diff story though. i wonder how the post-party will be at the Beer Sellar? If it clears out, we can head to Mainstrausse which is very close by.

As Fanch hath travelleth, YIH will follow. :D
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i dont wanna be a downer or anything... you guys are having fun... BUT, YIELD CAME OUT 8 YEARS AGO!

;)

NO CODE is a better album IMO
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    i dont wanna be a downer or anything... you guys are having fun... BUT, YIELD CAME OUT 8 YEARS AGO!

;)

NO CODE is a better album IMO

What is your point? We like it.
  • Options
    grace calls shotgun in someone's car. she lacks wheels in the natti.
  • Options
    grace6697 wrote:
    grace calls shotgun in someone's car. she lacks wheels in the natti.

You live in NYC....what are those big yellow things called again? ;)
  • Options
    You live in NYC....what are those big yellow things called again? ;)

i was not entirely made aware that there would be CABS as an option. are there cabs in the midwest?
  • Options
    grace6697 wrote:
    i was not entirely made aware that there would be CABS as an option. are there cabs in the midwest?

Oh no you di-ent!!!!
  • Options
    Oh no you di-ent!!!!

i did! we did not confirm any sort of details.

city girls are always prepared.

• Options
    grace6697 wrote:
    i did! we did not confirm any sort of details.

city girls are always prepared.

Spoiled yuppie...... ;)
  • Options
    grace6697 wrote:

You'll have to take advantage of our cement ponds.

PBM

• Options
    more postcards.............AWAY.........

bring on 6/24!
  • Options
    i wrote a cute message. they will fuckin' feel like playing yield when we'er through with them.

• Options
    what did you write? what does a "cute" message from gracie sound/read like?
  • Options
    How many postcards have you all sent in? I'm trying to update the tracker in the postcards thread. With 30% of the precincts reporting, 38 postcards have been sent in so far.

• Options
    the unseenthe unseen Posts: 372
    This shall be the "official" thread for the YIELD Campaign for the Cincinnati show next month. The show is June 24th and our (YIELD Fan Club) is to get as many songs from YIELD played at that show as possible. It has been recommended we send in post cards to the band to inform them of the festivities or even make t-shirts to wear to the show to promote our good cause.

***UPDATE*** Here is a link to the post card we will be sending the band. Please print it out and send it in.
    http://www.yieldfanclub.com/postcard.htm

Please also see the Cincinatti CCFA pre-party or the YIELD threads for discussion on this topic as well, but this is where we will make our official requests for YIELD songs at the US Bank Arena on June 24, 2006.

If you would like to show your support to our cause, please change your sig to **YIELD CAMPAIGN 2006** - Cincinnati, Ohio

***DISCLAIMER*** This campaign is for one show only. By no means are we asking the boys to play YIELD songs every night of the tour. We realize that this is the Avocado tour and that it will be played with great regularity. We simply ask for a few more YIELD songs for this one performance.

CCFA pre-party thread: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=179257

YIELD thread: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=112630

fuck this.

they had to cancel the riot act show because the venue flooded out......

so i think the show should have plenty of stuff from the last two records,not stuff that is almost ten years old.

dig out your 98 boots if you want to hear yield songs.

they are touring for a record called pearl jam,this is the stuff that should be played....as well as a heap of riot act since the city didnt get that tour.
  • Options
    BetterRadioBetterRadio Posts: 189
    the unseen wrote:
    fuck this.

they had to cancel the riot act show because the venue flooded out......

so i think the show should have plenty of stuff from the last two records,not stuff that is almost ten years old.

dig out your 98 boots if you want to hear yield songs.

they are touring for a record called pearl jam,this is the stuff that should be played....as well as a heap of riot act since the city didnt get that tour.

dude you just stepped on a snake....a red and white snake
    They're gonna tell you where to walk
    When to smile and just what to say
    They say have your own fun...

Need vinyl, doggs.