***YIELD Campaign Cincinnati 2006***

Comments

• YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,839
    5 Days, 4 hours, 26 minutes, 27 seconds.

PBM

My mom's in town...I was telling her about going to Cincy to see PJ and my "internet friends" (I got an eye roll). Also, I mentioned your "card" for the bathroom and she said if she saw one of those she'd think it was a joke. Do you have something more official to show people? ;)
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Do you have something more official to show people? ;)

I think I even have to print my name on it. Maybe I should get it laminated. That might help.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • RockKingRockKing Posts: 431
    You're quite excited. ;) Now it's ony 5 days dude...

I was also a little drunk from drinking all day with my pops at a fathers day party. :)

But yeah, I'm pretty pumped. I mean, shit, it's been almost one month since I last saw a Pearl Jam concert! :D
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
    So, let me ask this question....How am I gonna find y'all at the Beer Sellar? I assume there will be a ton of people there. How can we tell who's who?

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    We had name tags in Chicago....some folks don't like those...however, they will be available.

Which reminds me...is 00Jeff going to be in Cincy?

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    I think I even have to print my name on it. Maybe I should get it laminated. That might help.

PBM

That made me LOL. :D

You should have the attorney general of KY sign it for good measure. Go on over...he's probably just takin' a dip in his see-ment pond right now.
    RockKing wrote:
    So, let me ask this question....How am I gonna find y'all at the Beer Sellar? I assume there will be a ton of people there. How can we tell who's who?

I will have the YIELD album cover shirt shirt on. ;) (Don't worry PBM, I washed it)
    I will have the YIELD album cover shirt shirt on. ;) (Don't worry PBM, I washed it)

Cool. I'll be wearing the shirt that says RockKing with a big arrow pointing up at my face! :D

(Clearly I am joking)

• grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    i'll be incognito :)
    take your money and your drugs.
    RockKing wrote:
    Cool. I'll be wearing the shirt that says RockKing with a big arrow pointing up at my face! :D

(Clearly I am joking)

Too bad, that'd be a badass shirt. :D
    Too bad, that'd be a badass shirt. :D

Well, the problem is that it would only be a useful shirt for about 5 minutes. After that, people will just look at it and say "What the fuck is a rock king?" :)

RockKing wrote:
    Well, the problem is that it would only be a useful shirt for about 5 minutes. After that, people will just look at it and say "What the fuck is a rock king?" :)

Clearly, the answer would be "Stone." :)
    Clearly, the answer would be "Stone." :)

Naturally. Sometimes there's an answer to a question that's so obvious you can't help but overlook it.

i listened to stone's solo album, bayleaf, on the way to work today. god i forgot how good it is.

i fucking feel like loving stone gossard.
    grace6697 wrote:
    i listened to stone's solo album, bayleaf, on the way to work today. god i forgot how good it is.

i fucking feel like loving stone gossard.

He already loves you.

see: YES WAY sign
    He already loves you.

see: YES WAY sign

it is a top ten moment of my life. can't lie.
  • JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    RockKing wrote:

I have red hair, that's usually the dead giveaway for our group. :) I should be wearing a black tank top.
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    I have red hair, that's usually the dead giveaway for our group. :) I should be wearing a black tube top.

AWESOME!!!! :D
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    I have red hair, that's usually the dead giveaway for our group. :) I should be wearing a black tank top.

becks519 also has red hair!!
    grace6697 wrote:
    This is true. Okay, look for two redheads.
    grace6697 wrote:

She'll be attached to the one in the LEATHERMAN t-shirt though.
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    This is true. Okay, look for two redheads.

Ok, now it's getting easier. Can't miss 2 redheads.

• fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    I'm still sending postcards...I'm keeping them trickling in though I'm sure the band will be away from Seattle by Wed.

Sat will be here bere before we know it, and unfortunately, it'll be over before we know it, as well. :( Pearl Jam events are like really good sex; the longer it lasts the better it is.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    sherm3000 wrote:
    Actually, I'll be at the show and would be pumped to hear anything off of Yield but I have to say the Lumina statement is pretty funny to me.

I agree; that did make me sit here and laugh. Good shit
    AWESOME!!!! :D
    Don't you dare change what I said! People like me can't wear tube tops.
    the unseen wrote:
    after reading this post,i can understand how a misinformed mind like yours would think yield is one of the best in the collection.

the solstice is on 6-21 and except for a few places near chicago,and maybe a few on the south west border,indiana is now in the fucked up time zone called eastern standard time.

You know, what's funny is that when I was writing the above post, I thought to myself, "I know that the actual beginning of summer isn't actually ON 6/24, but it's close enough. I bet I get some smart-ass living in his mom's basement drinking moutain dew to respond and point this material error out to us all (for our benefit, of course)".

JHC. I realize that the beginning of Summer, which is generally accepted as the ACTUAL DAY OF THE SOLISTICE, is not on Saturday 6/24, but 6/21. Three fucking days. I bet the sun will set 90 secs earlier on Sat than it will on Wednesday.

My apologies to anyone's plans that were fucked up by this error.
    fanch75 wrote:
    You know, what's funny is that when I was writing the above post, I thought to myself, "I know that the actual beginning of summer isn't actually ON 6/24, but it's close enough. I bet I get some smart-ass living in his mom's basement drinking moutain dew to respond and point this material error out to us all (for our benefit, of course)".

JHC. I realize that the beginning of Summer, which is generally accepted as the ACTUAL DAY OF THE SOLISTICE, is not on Saturday 6/24, but 6/21. Three fucking days. I bet the sun will set 90 secs earlier on Sat than it will on Wednesday.

You have NO idea how close my weekend was to being totally fucked up thanks to your campaign of misinformation. ;)

fanch75 wrote:

Actually, sunset on 6/21 is 9:07, and on 6/24 is at 9:08. :)
    She'll be attached to the one in the LEATHERMAN t-shirt though.

i might just surprise you.
    Fellas/fellettes: We're gonna have one helluva time. :D