Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Dercheef wrote:
    If anyone has a spare 10c or Front of Stage ticket for Prague please let me know! I just found out that I actually do have the time to go to Prague. Unfortunately the good tickets are already gone, so please help me out. Thanks!

try here:
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=178800
    I already did ;) Thanks anyway.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    ticnet.se

standing tix for stockholm are now up..go get them..
    Aaaaargh .... Allready gone!
    Proves that you should never, never, NEVER go to work on a monday :x
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Question for the locals regarding Copenhagen. I'm going to stay a few extra days to take a look around since I'm already there :D

Should I stay near the venue? Is that a convenient location for sightseeing and is it safe?

If no, where should I stay that's still convenient to get back from after the concert but may be more central for sightseeing?

Was looking at Radisson Falconer, the Advance Purchase rate is pretty good and it's close to a subway/metro and seems walkable from the Forum.

Greatly appreciate any info :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I'll send you a a PM later today ;)
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Suziemay wrote:
    Question for the locals regarding Copenhagen. I'm going to stay a few extra days to take a look around since I'm already there :D

Should I stay near the venue? Is that a convenient location for sightseeing and is it safe?

If no, where should I stay that's still convenient to get back from after the concert but may be more central for sightseeing?

Was looking at Radisson Falconer, the Advance Purchase rate is pretty good and it's close to a subway/metro and seems walkable from the Forum.

Greatly appreciate any info :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I'll send you a a PM later today ;)
    Thank you!! :D:D

And I agree with never going to work on Monday :lol::lol: Life would be so much more pleasant.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    i just saw in my paypal acount that 10c took the money for berlin 2 tix,but the prague is still pending..is anyone have the same issue?
    i got both congratulation mails to my mail..and prague and berlin 2 for scoring at the draw
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jmkjmk Posts: 425
    ticnet.se

standing tix for stockholm are now up..go get them..
    Aaaaargh .... Allready gone!
    Proves that you should never, never, NEVER go to work on a monday :x

Damn, I also missed them. Noticed it too late and they were gone... Disappointed that I missed a chance to get a standing ticket with early entry. Have to settle for the seating ticket I have...
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    i just saw in my paypal acount that 10c took the money for berlin 2 tix,but the prague is still pending..is anyone have the same issue?
    i got both congratulation mails to my mail..and prague and berlin 2 for scoring at the draw

I got emails that I was selected for both prague and berlin2, but PayPal sent me only the conformation for the Prague show. And still nothing in the history of my credit card that confirms Berlin, but the money has been taken.
    Darkness comes in waves,... tell me, why invite it to stay?
  • Options
    looking forward to going to europe for the very first time, perhaps meet some of you?
    i've tried to email the main square people twice but haven't gotten any response. i just keep checking daily to see if there's any fresh news on single day tickets....
  • Options
    spivedspived Posts: 107
    Hi All,

Got Prague! (I can't believe it yet) Would keen for a trade for Berlin 2.

And yes I need to plan the trip for Prague and Berlin. I'm from Mexico and it will be the first time to visit Europe; maybe Paris will be fun to visit first.

Are Radiohead tickets sold out for Berlin?

Thanks in advance!
    Mexican fan
    all you need is love
    I got some if you need it
  • Options
    Nope. My money's gone. Poof! PayPal balance: $0.00 :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe contact 10C to see if there are issues with payment? I'm sure it's fine...
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i still have spare 10c tix to Berlin 2 and Prague

i would like to trade for Amsterdam, Berlin 1 or any of the Scandinavia shows

pm me if you would like to trade
  • Options
    all ok out there//?tix ,travel plans?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 768
    bump
    radar wrote:
    I have one spare ticket for BOTH Machester shows :

1 seated ticket for Manchester 1
    Section BL214 (upper tier)

1 seated ticket for Manchester 2
    Section 115 (lower tier next to the stage)

will let it go for face value
    Pm me if interested.
  • Options
    all ok out there//?tix ,travel plans?

No. See, I want to fly first class but they are telling me I can't afford it. :lol::lol:

Just kidding. Plans going well, should have everything in place in the next few weeks. Just need $$ to fall from the sky or a money tree to sprout. Either of those will do fine :mrgreen:
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    spived wrote:
    Hi All,

And yes I need to plan the trip for Prague and Berlin. I'm from Mexico and it will be the first time to visit Europe; maybe Paris will be fun to visit first.

Thanks in advance!
    Mexican fan

Hola Mexico ... :)

great you made it!

Radiohead´s gig on Friday is sold out, Saturday´s still available...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809

got confo mails from 10c for both shows but still havent noticed anything being withdrawal from my bank account. Didnt use my credit card this time, just a debet card. Paypal account looks ok - all payments completed and cash sent...

dunno ... probably takes some time...

Hope 10c will drop a mail if things turn out bad. happy to pay! :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:

got confo mails from 10c for both shows but still havent noticed anything being withdrawal from my bank account. Didnt use my credit card this time, just a debet card. Paypal account looks ok - all payments completed and cash sent...

dunno ... probably takes some time...

Hope 10c will drop a mail if things turn out bad. happy to pay! :)
    yes..just strange they took the money form one show andnot the other..
  • Options
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Hey all. New question - am I going to need travel adaptor plugs for every different country I'm going to in Europe for my chargers? Do countries in Europe all have different plugs? Last time I was in Europe was pre-mobile phones & ipods!! :lol: TIA. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Hey all. New question - am I going to need travel adaptor plugs for every different country I'm going to in Europe for my chargers? Do countries in Europe all have different plugs? Last time I was in Europe was pre-mobile phones & ipods!! :lol: TIA. :)
    i think only uk has different .the rest have the same i think..
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    it's not letting me buy a ticket :x
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    it's not letting me buy a ticket :x
    i told you dont sent picture of you on those ticket sites.. :P
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    i think only uk has different .the rest have the same i think..
    Thnx D. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    Yay Berlin2 TC tix showing on my visa, I mean sux but yay. ;) Totally official now then.

&&& exchange has worked out good. Phew!
    <hr>
  • Options
    antti23antti23 Posts: 138
    All right then.

Flight Helsinki->Stockholm, check.
    Hotel @ Stockholm, check.
    Flight Stockholm->Oslo, check.
    Hotel @ Oslo, no need - staying at friend's place. Check.
    Flight Oslo->Helsinki, check.

That's my 2012 PJ minitour! CU there folks. 8-)
    Stockholm 2012
    Oslo 2012
    Stockholm 2014
    Oslo 2014
  • Options
    SxDx1982SxDx1982 Posts: 124
    antti23 wrote:
    All right then.

Flight Helsinki->Stockholm, check.
    Hotel @ Stockholm, check.
    Flight Stockholm->Oslo, check.
    Hotel @ Oslo, no need - staying at friend's place. Check.
    Flight Oslo->Helsinki, check.

That's my 2012 PJ minitour! CU there folks. 8-)

That sounds so awesome, you have no idea of how jealous I am right now! :crazy: I can't afford to travel. Dammit. Oh well.... maybe someday.... :|
    I'm still out here waiting
    Watching reruns of my life
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    You can get one of those multi way ones so you only need one: http://www.amazon.com/All---One-Travel- ... 639&sr=1-1

Also, I'm not sure if all of Europe has the same voltage, also don't know voltage in NZ, sorry! Phones/computers should be dual-voltage and I think even digital cameras. Not sure about everything else but you may want to check if you're carrying some super duper electronic devices you're gonna want to use :D
  • Options
    spivedspived Posts: 107
    alesek wrote:
    spived wrote:
    Hi All,

Thanks in advance!
    Mexican fan

Hola Mexico ... :)

great you made it!

Radiohead´s gig on Friday is sold out, Saturday´s still available...

Oh thank you :D
    all you need is love
    I got some if you need it
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    morello wrote:
    You can get one of those multi way ones so you only need one: http://www.amazon.com/All---One-Travel- ... 639&sr=1-1

Also, I'm not sure if all of Europe has the same voltage, also don't know voltage in NZ, sorry! Phones/computers should be dual-voltage and I think even digital cameras. Not sure about everything else but you may want to check if you're carrying some super duper electronic devices you're gonna want to use :D
    Thnx. A multi adapter looks like the way to go. Cool. As for voltage, I have no idea either. All I know is it sucked when my phone didn't work in the US in September. Something to do with US phones transmitting on a different frequency. Oh & I definitely don't have any super-duper electronics. Strictly phone, ipod & camera with me.
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    morello wrote:

Thnx. A multi adapter looks like the way to go. Cool. As for voltage, I have no idea either. All I know is it sucked when my phone didn't work in the US in September. Something to do with US phones transmitting on a different frequency. Oh & I definitely don't have any super-duper electronics. Strictly phone, ipod & camera with me.
    Ah yes, the US is a whole different animal. If you don't live here, anything you bring here probably doesn't work :lol::lol: Japan might be the same way too.

I just googled NZ voltage, and you're good, NZ is on the same voltage as the rest of the world (230V). And just for fun, I found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mains_elec ... by_country

You should be good with just an adapter or maybe a few if you want to be charging multiple things at the same time :D