Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Suziemay wrote:
    anyone needs a 10c berlin 2 let me know..a friend has a spare

I also have a buddy with spare 10c Berlin 2, as well as Prague. If anyone is in need, please PM me!

Actually Dimi, if your buddy's is still available, I think I know someone who was looking for a pair... lemme check.
    ok..check and tell me please asap
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    seats for train Prague-Berlin Arrive..we are good to go... :)
    thanks to Lisa :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    It's getting pretty exciting watching everyone's plans falling into place. I'm sure I'll love the shows in Manchester but at the same time I'd love to have done Amsterdam too. My favourite band in my favourite city! I'll certainly miss being among the travelling contingent this year. Fingers are crossed for another Wuhlheide show in the not too distant future though..... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    It's getting pretty exciting watching everyone's plans falling into place. I'm sure I'll love the shows in Manchester but at the same time I'd love to have done Amsterdam too. My favourite band in my favourite city! I'll certainly miss being among the travelling contingent this year. Fingers are crossed for another Wuhlheide show in the not too distant future though..... :D
    :)
  • Options
    MN282585MN282585 Posts: 115
    Anybody Out there who also did Not received their Man2 tix from Seetickets ?
  • Options
    dufferduffer Posts: 145
    MN282585 wrote:

Mine came today,got an email on Friday saying they had been despatched.
    Sat drinking wine
  • Options
    MN282585MN282585 Posts: 115
    duffer wrote:
    MN282585 wrote:

Mine came today,got an email on Friday saying they had been despatched.

Oh okay... Just checked my Order at the Moment And it says despatched on may 25th ... But did Not received a shipping Mail ...

So than there are just Am1 still to come from Viagogo :-/
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Chrisilein wrote:
    im working with friends for the place-bar we gonna meet at Amsterdam,ill update the thread..
    have an option already,a great rock place at Leidseplein...
    Awesome! We will be there! Hope i have some energy left after the 1300 km drive from vienna..
    Good opportunity to meet up. You haven't forgotten that I am catching a ride with you to Werchter, right? :D
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    im working with friends for the place-bar we gonna meet at Amsterdam,ill update the thread..
    have an option already,a great rock place at Leidseplein...
    Awesome! We will be there! Hope i have some energy left after the 1300 km drive from vienna..
    Good opportunity to meet up. You haven't forgotten that I am catching a ride with you to Werchter, right? :D
    gonna love Amsterdam....

and watch out at the bike...damn bikes!!!
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Dimi, I got talked into going to the Jack White show on the 25th, Make sure the meet up starts early enough, or goes on late enough. :mrgreen:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    Patiently waiting on Amsterdam meet ups...come on Dimi and give us some news pls...!
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,451
    iisee wrote:
    Patiently waiting on Amsterdam meet ups...come on Dimi and give us some news pls...!

meet-up at redlight district!
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    Dimi, I got talked into going to the Jack White show on the 25th, Make sure the meet up starts early enough, or goes on late enough. :mrgreen:
    late for sure...and early too... :D
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    iisee wrote:

meet-up at redlight district!
    8-)
  • Options
    iisee wrote:
    no worries..all will be planed :D
  • Options
    Johnny AggroJohnny Aggro Posts: 543
    iisee wrote:

I'll be in Hill St Blues on Warmoesstraat, come 2.30pm just down from the grasshopper, then get sensible out to the Ziggo, and back in for mucho fun in the Ouede kerk (red light), don't mean window shopping as i am happily married, but lots of other things to have fun with,

I have been to Ams a lot in the last 10 years so if anyone needs any heads ups, PM me for tips and directions! Best city in the world. Shame they are changing the law. I'll just have to buy a houseboat to conform!
    RDS Dublin - Aug 26 1995 (Neil Young with Pearl Jam)
    Millstreet Arena - Oct 24, 1996
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 20 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 26 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 16 2014
  • Options
    iisee wrote:

I'll be in Hill St Blues on Warmoesstraat, come 2.30pm just down from the grasshopper, then get sensible out to the Ziggo, and back in for mucho fun in the Ouede kerk (red light), don't mean window shopping as i am happily married, but lots of other things to have fun with,

I have been to Ams a lot in the last 10 years so if anyone needs any heads ups, PM me for tips and directions! Best city in the world. Shame they are changing the law. I'll just have to buy a houseboat to conform!

Are people planning on meeting at a smoke place or a drink place?
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

we will meet in a bar at 25th..have a couple in mind..we shall see..next days ill update the thread and open a thread..
    same as Berlin
  • Options
    iisee wrote:

its one of the best cities in the world indeed :)
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

we will meet in a bar at 25th..have a couple in mind..we shall see..next days ill update the thread and open a thread..
    same as Berlin

thanks!
  • Options
    Whipping_BoyWhipping_Boy Plantation, FL Posts: 142
    You may want to check out this thread in the other forum for Amsterdam info:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=178258
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    This time next month I will be on my flight to Prague!

Give or take a few hours, I can't seem to find my flight confirmation. This Europe trip has me feeling very logistically challenged :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    This time next month I will be on my flight to Prague!

Give or take a few hours, I can't seem to find my flight confirmation. This Europe trip has me feeling very logistically challenged :lol::lol:
    I totally feel you :shock:
    I haven't gotten an email about a change in airport in Berlin yet, better call the airline! :shock:
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    im very exiting that alot of Americans coming to this tour..not all the ones i would love to come....but alot!!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,675
    This Euro trip is finally starting to sink in and I'm getting pumped for it. I'm struggling with logistics and how long I am going to stay in each city as I want to make sure I see all the sites. I may have to skip one of the Berlin shows, but that might just be crazy talk.
  • Options
    im very exiting that alot of Americans coming to this tour..not all the ones i would love to come....but alot!!
    But you love the ones coming, right? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    . I may have to skip one of the Berlin shows, but that might just be crazy talk.
    it is crazy talk.. :)
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    But you love the ones coming, right? :mrgreen:
    sure!!!!you are all so wellcome!!!gonna have a blast!!! :D
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    I'm super excited but I still have yet to book my flight to Prague! :?
    Partly because I'm still hemming and hawing over going to the Amsterdam shows.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    I'm super excited but I still have yet to book my flight to Prague! :?
    Partly because I'm still hemming and hawing over going to the Amsterdam shows.
    What's the hemming and hawing about? Maybe we can help you make a decision... (you know where this is going..) :mrgreen::mrgreen: