Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    Hey Guys,

Are any Ten Club members having difficulty logging into the Crowsurge site to set up their account details?
    Ive been entering my Ten Club email address and Pre-sale code however it keeps giving me the message
    'The email address or pre-sale code is incorrect. Please try again'.

Any info would be really appreciated.

Cheers, John.

No problem for me. Are you typing it in? If so, try just copying/pasting from the email you received from 10C and see if that works? Maybe you have an O typed as a 0, weird stuff like that :mrgreen:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Suziemay wrote:
    Hey Guys,

Are any Ten Club members having difficulty logging into the Crowsurge site to set up their account details?
    Ive been entering my Ten Club email address and Pre-sale code however it keeps giving me the message
    'The email address or pre-sale code is incorrect. Please try again'.

Any info would be really appreciated.

Cheers, John.

No problem for me. Are you typing it in? If so, try just copying/pasting from the email you received from 10C and see if that works? Maybe you have an O typed as a 0, weird stuff like that :mrgreen:
    yeah,vopy and paste
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Cheers Suziemay,

Copy and Paste worked!!!!

That was a bit weird, panic over!!!!!!

John.
  • think these are the ones for me

7/7/12 Stockholm, Sweden / Ericsson Globe Arena

7/9/12 Oslo, Norway / Spektrum

7/10/12 Copenhagen, Denmark / Forum
  • False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 743
    The Isle Of Wight Festival announcement has been on the 'latest' news ticker at the top of the BBC News site for the past few hours. Pretty cool / unexpected!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• StefVGStefVG Posts: 29
    Bought Werchter.
    Will probably go to A'dam-Arras-Berlin???-Oslo-Stockholm & Copenhagen.
    If someone is interested in 1 10C-ticket for the Scandinavian gigs let me know...
    Paris/Antwerp/Dusseldorf/Nijmegen/Werchter/Rotterdam/Manchester/London/
    Dublin/Belfast/London/Nijmegen/Werchter/Toronto 1&2/Ottawa/Hamilton/
    Amsterdam 1&2/Werchter/Berlin 1&2/Stockholm/Oslo/Kopenhagen/NY 1&2/Baltimore/Amsterdam 1&2/Milan/Trieste/Vienna/Berlin/Stockholm/Oslo/Werchter
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    Cheers Suziemay,

Copy and Paste worked!!!!

That was a bit weird, panic over!!!!!!

John.

Awesome! Has happened to me on other occasions, I never try to type in anything anymore if I can avoid it.
  • What a shame,,,
    I may have to work to say Manchester on 6/20..
    6/26... I'm certain I'll have to work to Amsterdam...
    and Well... the holidays are always tough to get off work....
    So I may be FORCED to work Berlin on the 4th of July...
    :lol::D
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,256
    Ok, my wife and I are going to be in the UK/Ireland for 4 weeks next year from June 16th to July 13th! How cool is that for timing! Our flights from Sydney have been booked and paid for since September so now I just need to figure out which shows I can convince her to go to.

We have a wedding in Dublin (she's the matron of honour so we kinda have to be there!) which rules out Werchter, Arras and Stockholm and I can't justify the cost of the IOW weekend just for PJ but the other 5 gigs are definitely a possibility!

:D:D:D:D:D
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    What a shame,,,
    I may have to work to say Manchester on 6/20..
    6/26... I'm certain I'll have to work to Amsterdam...
    and Well... the holidays are always tough to get off work....
    So I may be FORCED to work Berlin on the 4th of July...
    :lol::D
    What exactly is your job? Sounds like fun!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • So Tom Petty and PJ on the same bill at IOW. Do you Ed will be singing "Hello Tom, come down Tom".
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • kevtickevtic Posts: 133
    Anyone happen to know if 10C do refunds or transfers of tickets, should I not be able to go to a show when it comes round?

I couldn't go to the 02 show last time round and they wouldn't even entertain me giving my tickets to a PJ fan for nothing so I doubt it. Was a bit pissed off at the time. You buy tickets months in advance and circumstances change. In my case my wife was pregnant and I just couldn't be away for 2 nights as i was in manchester the night before. I even had someone who wanted the tickets. I know I could have been scalping them but told them i'd be happy if they just released them and let anyone buy them or give them away. you live and learn though. They do a lot of good for the PJ fans and I got tickets for the Shepherd Bush show so I put it down to experience.
  • Once they're done in Europe, they should do a three night stand in Buffalo, NY. Just a dream.
  • Once they're done in Europe, they should do a three night stand in Buffalo, NY. Just a dream.
    sounds great, lets make it five nights :D
  • Just got my isle of wight ticket i cant wait petty and pj on the same bill am i dreaming, will pop along to manchester to roll on june :D
  • Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    Im there :D:lol:
  • pjgattopjgatto Posts: 28
    edited December 2011
    Been going to PJ concerts for years (Ahoy, Goffertpark etc) but next year will be my first time as a 10C-member (woohoo!!). 26 June is just before my holidayperiod so I'll be able to take the happy PJ-vibe with me to Rome.

I'm puzzled about these parts of the procedure:

Print out your confirmation and bring that and your ID to will call.

Ten Club will hold an Early Entry for all standing floor fan club pre-sale ticket holders. One pair of Early Entry wristbands will be distributed per standing ticket pair at will call.

Where (or who :lol: ) is this "will call"?
    Is there a specific time you have to be at the venue to be part of the Early Entry?

Can anybody please help me out?

Will call is basically a window at the box office, normally marked up as Ten Club ticket collection.

Early entry is usually just before or just on the time the doors open for the concert. Otherwise early entry is of no benefit. There is usually a 10C line and a normal ticket line and they just let the 10C one go in a little earlier.

Manchester will hopefully be my first PJ gig as a 10c member, question, how does this will call window and the "early queuers" works out? Hope to meet some nice people queueing for this gig.
    add me on Twitter anyone @PJ_gatto
    Post edited by pjgatto on
    There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye.
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    I'm new to how everything will work regarding 10C tix as well, so I'd really appreciate an introduction too!

it's 3 am and I can't sleep...listening to the canada boots and anticipating the excitement! also, my friends have asked me to get them tickets for berlin too..am I evil cause I'm thinking my spare 10C ticket (in case I get it) should go to a real obsessed fan instead of them? I really like those girls, but I know they're not over the top obsessed like me..and I know how real fandom feels.
  • Same here, dont think my gilfriend share the same passion i do for PJ, so Ill definetely have a spare ticket !
    Than meets the eye.
    yeah, those spots should go to people who love them as much as we do!

just being curious, are you from italy in any case? just wondering cause of the gatto in your name ;)
  • PearlLucy wrote:
    alesek wrote:
    I'm unhappy,because my favourite band, will only play in North Europe. Ok,let's say that it would be difficult to come in Greece. Italy,has the biggest fan-base in Europe. Where is Italy ?

well, who knows what currency will be Italy using next summer ... its kinda obvious they are trying to avoid as much as possible risky euro users ... gbp, dkk, sek, nok ... who knows, we might be back to frf, dem, bef ... ?

I really like the acronyms/currency of each country, it's like each countries identity... my husband said he never thought it would cost so much SEKS to see PJ in Sweden... :lol::lol::lol:

Or Svenska Kronor, so svenska is swedish and therefore it would be: so much/many kronor to se PJ here!!! Well anyway hope we'll see you guys here in July!
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,404
    Doesn't help me... :?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
    I seriously can't describe what I'm feeling like right now...they're coming and my life is so much better cause I have something to look forward to again. Finally I'll see them!
  • Whoohoo!
    Once again, Finland is left out, but no problem, Stockholm here I come!
    Got slightly worried because my membership expired yesterday and I renewed it earlier today, so there was a one day gap and I wasn't quite sure what "member as of" meant, but then I realized there was a code in the email. Happy happy!
    Sorry about the Finland exclusion, but hey kippis and welcome to Stockholm!
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • Kathi wrote:
    I seriously can't describe what I'm feeling like right now...they're coming and my life is so much better cause I have something to look forward to again. Finally I'll see them!
    You and I and so many others...I'm seriously happy for us!
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
    PJ Sweden wrote:
    Kathi wrote:

yeah, this is just so great! plus, I get to go to scandinavia to see them..which is my favorite part of europe, excluding the UK where I've already been a lot of times, but which I also love dearly and where I'll also see them! life doesn't get much better really.
  • PJ Sweden wrote:
    Kathi wrote:

Oh wait ... This will be your first time? Wow you will have an experience you will never forget! Pace yourself, and enjoy it. I'm almost envious of you, I wish I could have my first PJ concert again...
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • Kathi wrote:

just being curious, are you from italy in any case? just wondering cause of the gatto in your name ;)

I'm so far away from home, I'm from Brazil, a bit o Italian in me I think, I live in east Anglia in England, I would never had the chance to see PJ back home, gigs are rather expensive over there, I've had the pleasure to see them twice since I moved here, I know, that's not a lot...
    Than meets the eye.
    PJ Sweden wrote:
    PJ Sweden wrote:
    Kathi wrote:

Oh wait ... This will be your first time? Wow you will have an experience you will never forget! Pace yourself, and enjoy it. I'm almost envious of you, I wish I could have my first PJ concert again...

yup, I am a PJ virgin :) saw eddie at bridge school this year (which freaking blew my mind and I missed the highway exit to go back to my hotel TWICE) but I'm sure this will be even better. I cannot wait. I'll be lining up the day before or something. :D
    pjgatto wrote:
    Kathi wrote:

I'm so far away from home, I'm from Brazil, a bit o Italian in me I think, I live in east Anglia in England, I would never had the chance to see PJ back home, gigs are rather expensive over there, I've had the pleasure to see them twice since I moved here, I know, that's not a lot...

nevermind, I've not seen them yet! england sounds like a great place to live, thinking about tranfering there as well once my studies are done..maybe I'll see you in manchester too? :)