Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,964
    pjgatto wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    pjgatto wrote:
    Hi, guys, just noticed the ticketmaster presale start at 9am (GMT i guess), will that influence the amount of tickets available for 10c members, I know, it may sound like a silly question, im new to this !!!
    The general sale is a few days after 10C. The 10C gets their ticket allocation in advance.

check out ther webpage, ter presale its on the same day, thats why i was wondering
    http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Pearl-Jam ... rtist_Name

Yeah that does seem odd, but it does say it's a 10c pre-sale. What to do?????
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    MJP311MJP311 Posts: 16
    Can someone explain to me what 'Will call' is? The email makes reference to it a couple of times.

Thanks

Mike
  • Options
    StophyStophy Posts: 69
    Stophy wrote:
    Stophy wrote:
    Damn it! Can't do either UK shows as I'll be working :cry: .

Fingers crossed for some other (weekend preferably) UK located shows.

Best of luck with your ticket purchases!

After checking the tmietables for next year the slim chance of possibly going to Manchester is out of the window :( :( :(

Right, I have a slight glimmer of hope with going to the Manchseter gig. Fingers crossed.

Also, while on the subject of getting tickets, if I were to get a ticket for Manchester and then they announce a London gig what can I do with the Manchster ticket (assuming I was lucky enough to get a London ticket)? As previously when I have bought club member tickets I had to show ID to pick the ticket up from what I can remember.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,964
    Stophy wrote:
    Stophy wrote:
    Stophy wrote:
    Damn it! Can't do either UK shows as I'll be working :cry: .

Fingers crossed for some other (weekend preferably) UK located shows.

Best of luck with your ticket purchases!

After checking the tmietables for next year the slim chance of possibly going to Manchester is out of the window :( :( :(

Right, I have a slight glimmer of hope with going to the Manchseter gig. Fingers crossed.

Also, while on the subject of getting tickets, if I were to get a ticket for Manchester and then they announce a London gig what can I do with the Manchster ticket (assuming I was lucky enough to get a London ticket)? As previously when I have bought club member tickets I had to show ID to pick the ticket up from what I can remember.

I'd personally go for general sale tickets if you aren't 100% sure of attending. That way you can sell them on much easier. Alternatively, you could go to both gigs 8-)
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    MJP311 wrote:
    Can someone explain to me what 'Will call' is? The email makes reference to it a couple of times.

Thanks

Mike

They don't send your tickets out to you, you'll have to collect them (I don't know if you'll get actual tix at all or just the wristbands) personally before the show & show ID.
  • Options
    :wtf: how come ticketmaster selling tickets same day as our pre-sale?

Or am I misreading?
    shows: Shepherds Bush 110809
    Hyde Park 250610
    Bridge School Benefit 23/241010
    Manchester MEN 210612
    Amsterdam Ziggodome 270612
    Berlin '02' 040712
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

Or am I misreading?
    even this is happening... whats the problem?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828

Or am I misreading?

this is weird...plus, ticketmaster pre-sale is on earlier than the 10C one - it says 9:00, ours only starts at 5:00 gmt?
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:

Or am I misreading?

this is weird...plus, ticketmaster pre-sale is on earlier than the 10C one - it says 9:00, ours only starts at 5:00 gmt?

Even if they are, 10C tickets will be ringfenced, so even if TM tickets sell out, the 10C tickets are safe. And they'll still get you in earlier. But I admit, it's a bit strange.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    MurielMuriel Posts: 27
    Already posted this on another board, but seems more appropraite here. See you all in June!!!

I'm not a frequent poster, but a big fan and keeping up to date on the forum as much as possible. Didn't have the time to respond after I heard the Europe news yesterday. But I've been walking around with a big smile since yesterday afternoon!!! And that as being stranded on a railway station for 2 hours in windy conditions Very excited to see PJ again in June 2012.

As I (luckily) renewed my membership last Monday December 5th 11:30 a.m. my time (as my membership expired December 2nd and I only saw that e-mail Monday 5th), I will be trying to buy tickets trough the Tenclub for Amsterdam for the 1st time!! Hope it works. In that case, my brother will be joining me.

For Werchter I already bought tickets today for Friday the 29th. I did have to convince my husband Johan to come with me, as I would not be able to go without him.......ON OUR 10TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!! We were thinking about throwing a small party, but that was'nt sure yet due to al kinds of uncertainties (his work). But I persuaded him last night to instead spend a day at Werchter with me and PJ headlining. Maybe PJ is willing to dedicate a song to our anniversary :P

Can't wait till June!!!

Love ya, Muriel
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine
    I AM MINE
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Kathi wrote:
    how many tickets does 10C usually get?
    Depends on the venue.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    tino_11 wrote:

Yeah that does seem odd, but it does say it's a 10c pre-sale. What to do?????[/quote]

Well it does say it's a 10c pre-sale and Ticketmaster aren't doing the 10c one so really what they say is irrelevant plus all the other pre-sales it lists are after ours anyway so don't stress it. At the end of the day the important one to worry about is what time Crowdsurge say it's going to be and all the info from 10c so far says 9am American time, 5pm for us in proper time zones.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    I hope i am feeling photogenic for my passport photo..
    you going cav?
  • Options
    SG GhazSG Ghaz Posts: 148
    ScottRose wrote:
    Alright, I'll do atleast 3 of 5 possible shows; Manchester, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen. Oslo is of course a given, and maybe I'll convince my parents to come as well. :D

I've decided: I'm doing Amsterdam, Stockholm and Oslo. That Ziggo Dome looks great. Feels weird skipping Manchester, since that's the site of my first show, but I feel good about the other three. Only 7 months to go!! :lol:
    Manchester & London 2009
    Dublin, Belfast & Werchter 2010
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 & Oslo 2012
  • Options
    WASTIDWASTID Posts: 150
    mikolaj24 wrote:
    Hi Everybody, long time reader here :)

I'm wondering if there is any chance that more dates will be added soon, e.g The gap between Manchester and IOW festival seems to fit perfectly for extra gig in London.
    I'm more thinking (hoping) that it's to give them time to hang out with Tom & Bruce...

I'd love to see Ed guest on The Waiting and Darkness on the Edge of Town

Well I would love to see Edding hanging out with Bruce at the Stadium of Light the night after the Manchester gig. In fact, if he fancies doing a little solo support piece for Bruce I would be more than happy!!
    Wembley Arena, London, England 05-30-2000
    Astoria, London, England 04-20-2006
    Wembley Arena, London, England 06-18-2007
    MEN Arena, Manchester, England 08-17-2009
    Hyde Park, London, England 06-25-2010
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012
    Apollo, Manchester, UK 07-28-2012 (Ed Solo)
    San Siro, Milano, Italia 06-20-2014
    FD Arena, Leeds 07-08-2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes 07-11-2014
  • Options
    PJ at Manchester MEN can't wait, two standing tickets will be ordered 9am Wednesday morning.

My membership expired on the 05-12-11 the day of the announcement, so the actual cost will be $20 for membership, £101 for the tickets, Hotel £50, Petrol £20, Beer and Food £80, T shirt / poster / sundries £100.

Glad the missus doesn't go on here, worth every penny though, should be amazing.

Actually sat behind and above the stage at the last MEN gig in 2009, a completely different perspective of the gig, watching Matt Cameron from above was amazing, Eddie necking wine at the side of the stage during Even Flowand Mike McCready playing a blinding solo....will never forget it.

Shame I can't stretch finances to a European show.
    Neil Young & Pearl Jam Dublin 1995, Leeds Festival 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Leeds 2014, Amsterdam 2018, London 1 2022, London 2 2022
  • Options
    We'll be in Manchester for sure (thanks to a very awesome board member)

Hopefully, if the Gods are on my side, we'll be in Scandinavia too :thumbup:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    WASTID wrote:
    mikolaj24 wrote:
    Hi Everybody, long time reader here :)

I'm wondering if there is any chance that more dates will be added soon, e.g The gap between Manchester and IOW festival seems to fit perfectly for extra gig in London.
    I'm more thinking (hoping) that it's to give them time to hang out with Tom & Bruce...

I'd love to see Ed guest on The Waiting and Darkness on the Edge of Town

Well I would love to see Edding hanging out with Bruce at the Stadium of Light the night after the Manchester gig. In fact, if he fancies doing a little solo support piece for Bruce I would be more than happy!!

I wouldn't be surprised if pearl jam ended up as the support act for bruce at any of the stadium gigs
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Experienced 10C members, advice needed-

Being a newer member, wondering what is the chance of a US tour in 2012? Would it be prior to Europe or will they be taking a few months off to record? Will US tour dates be announced soon or likely later in the year?

Of course this is your best guess, but you all seem to have some wisdom.....

Thanks!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre, WI - Aug 29, 1992
    Fort Bend County Fairgrounds, TX - Sep 05, 1992
    Pensacola Beach, FL-Sep 21, 2012
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809

Being a newer member, wondering what is the chance of a US tour in 2012? Would it be prior to Europe or will they be taking a few months off to record? Will US tour dates be announced soon or likely later in the year?

Thanks!

i highly doubt there will be any US tour prior to Europe shows. people talk about autumn US tour tho... so maybe ..
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    does anyone kno if you are limited to 2 tickets in the pre sale or can you get more ??????????????
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,267
    thehodge01 wrote:
    does anyone kno if you are limited to 2 tickets in the pre sale or can you get more ??????????????
    Only 1 pair (2 tickets) for each show.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    THERE IS A SANTA :D
    imck
  • Options
    doh!!!!! only joined today and dont qualify for pre sales tickets??? how pants is that :cry:
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    suze b wrote:
    doh!!!!! only joined today and dont qualify for pre sales tickets??? how pants is that :cry:

Sorry for that...but a big WELCOME to you!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    alesek wrote:

Thanks!

i highly doubt there will be any US tour prior to Europe shows. people talk about autumn US tour tho... so maybe ..

Okay, so the spring is out, does anyone know what was the deal with a "Boston show" talked about earlier in this thread?
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre, WI - Aug 29, 1992
    Fort Bend County Fairgrounds, TX - Sep 05, 1992
    Pensacola Beach, FL-Sep 21, 2012
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    suze b wrote:

Sorry for that...but a big WELCOME to you!!!

very bad times :cry: really really want to go....
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I know I read something about that topic somewhere, but I don't know if it was here, and cannot find it anymore ... When you log in on the crowdsurge website with that pre-sale code and go to the account section - how can you make sure everything will be alright when you can only enter 4 numbers at the zipcode section? My zip code starts with a zero and it only shows the four numbers after that in my account info ...
  • Options
    PJKnopfPJKnopf Posts: 51
    edited December 2011
    Hi all,

I hoped for a Euro tour so badly but of course I also hoped for more dates in Germany around my area. Cologne or Oberhausen would have been great.
    With these dates it will only be Amsti for me. This new Ziggo Dome looks fantastic.
    I will wait for the official pre sale and will look for good tickets. Tenclub tickets will be the most expensive ones for the shows. OK, you will have early entry but last time I got 10C tix (for Düsseldorf 2007) I was waiting outside the venue in the 10C queue for three hours - not again with me.
    how can you make sure everything will be alright when you can only enter 4 numbers at the zipcode section? My zip code starts with a zero and it only shows the four numbers after that in my account info ...

When you login into crowdsurge there will appear the same address with which you are registered at tenclub so usually there can't be any problem. You also have the chance to "change your billing address" with a separate button so it should be possible to add the leading zero to your zip code when checking out.
    Post edited by PJKnopf on

Rock im Park 2000 - Arnhem 2006 - Duesseldorf 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Amsterdam 2012 - Amsterdam 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Amsterdam 2017 (EV Solo) - Amsterdam 2018 - Berlin 2018 - Amsterdam 2019 (EV Solo) - Duesseldorf 2019 (EV Solo) - Berlin 2022 - Frankfurt 2022 - Amsterdam 2022
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    I know I read something about that topic somewhere, but I don't know if it was here, and cannot find it anymore ... When you log in on the crowdsurge website with that pre-sale code and go to the account section - how can you make sure everything will be alright when you can only enter 4 numbers at the zipcode section? My zip code starts with a zero and it only shows the four numbers after that in my account info ...

Think you mean this thread : http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=178010