Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

RubysdadRubysdad Posts: 133
edited June 2012 in The Porch
Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Pearl Jam is pleased to announce they will headline three European festivals and six of their own shows between June 20th and July 10th, 2012. Los Angeles punk rockers X will serve as the support act for all Pearl Jam’s own headlining shows.

Pearl Jam 2012 European/UK Tour

See dates and ticket sale times at: http://www.pearljam.com/news/pearl-jam- ... eanuk-tour

All dates are subject to change.

The Ten Club has been hard at work evaluating and updating its systems to better serve the Ten Club members. We are now happy to announce we are holding a fan club members only pre-sale on Tuesday, December 13th from 9am – 5pm Pacific for all eligible members. One of the first changes we’re introducing is a partnership with Crowdsurge to aid in your online ticket purchasing experience through the Ten Club. A new ticketing system means new process for purchasing pre-sale tickets. Eligible members will receive an email with more detailed information.

Eligibility

• Only members active as of Monday, December 5th at 11:59pm PST are eligible for the fan club pre-sale.

• Memberships purchased after that date and time will not be eligible for this pre-sale.

• Expired members who did not renew by the deadline, but are still within their grace period are not considered active members and are not eligible for the pre-sale. Your grace period applies to retaining seniority status only.

Ticket Info

• Fan Club ticket pairs are for standing floor only with the exception of Manchester where you will have the option of either:

- Standing floor tickets

- A small section of reserved tickets on the first level. Please choose wisely as these two ticket options cannot be exchanged.

• Seated tickets will be available through the general public sale for all non-festival shows with the exception of Copenhagen, which does not offer seating.

• Ten Club will hold an Early Entry for all standing floor fan club pre-sale ticket holders. One pair of Early Entry wristbands will be distributed per standing ticket pair at will call.

• All shows are All Ages with the exception of the following shows. Please note these are venue issued and enforced safety restrictions.

-Manchester (14+ Floor, Reserved seats All Ages if accompanied by adult)

-Berlin (16+ unless accompanied by an adult)

-Stockholm (13+, no exceptions)

• For Manchester reserved tickets only- seat locations are assigned based on seniority in the fan club. Seat locations are not revealed in advance. You will find out your seat location when you pick your tickets up at will call.

• You may purchase one pair of tickets for as many shows as you like in one order. No need to purchase shows separately.

• For disabled seating and pricing, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with the email subject “DISABLED SEATING” no later than December 12th. Ten Club will respond with information on how to make your online disabled ticket pair purchase through the CrowdSurge site on the day of the pre-sale.

Important

http://www.crowdsurge.com/pearljam will be your Ten Club ticketing destination. Tickets will not be available on pearljam.com.

• By participating in the pre-sale you agree to Ten Club’s Ticketing Policy, CrowdSurge’s Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

• Ten Club pre-sale begins on December 13, 2011 at 9:00am PST / 5:00pm GMT. The pre-sale ends at 5:00pm PST / 1 AM GMT on December 13, 2011.

Links

Ten Club ticketing policy
http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets

Crowd Surge ticketing policy
http://www.crowdsurge.com/index.php?menu=tandc
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• OkumOkum Vancouver, BC Posts: 231
    cool. Hope I can make it to one.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    announce usa so people can plan..please....
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,099
    Sweet!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,141
    Thanks Tim...

pssssstt....freaks....

we are on.....

give mE fuckin yeah!!!!!!!

seeaya at the North......

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Are the dates FINAL?
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Yeah...shows!!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • The UK is not part of Europe? :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    Thanks Tim...

pssssstt....freaks....

we are on.....

give mE fuckin yeah!!!!!!!

seeaya at the North......

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YEEEAHHHHH !!! :D:D:D
  • Yes!!!! :D
    9/22/96, 8/17/98, 8/18/00, 6/22/03, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 7/16/06, 7/18/06
  • SG GhazSG Ghaz Posts: 148
    Alright, I'll do atleast 3 of 5 possible shows; Manchester, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen. Oslo is of course a given, and maybe I'll convince my parents to come as well. :D
    Manchester & London 2009
    Dublin, Belfast & Werchter 2010
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 & Oslo 2012
    good im over 16 for go to Berlin show... :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Dates, dates!! Wooo hooo :D:D
    Wembley Arena 2007;
    O2 Arena 2009;
    Hyde Park 2010,
    Manchester 20 June 2012
    Manchester 21 June 2012
    Amsterdam 26 June 2012
    Amsterdam 27 June 2012
    Leeds 2014
    Milton Keynes 2014
  • Not much of a tour with only 2 UK shows, :(

might go to Manchester. :roll:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • TBibbyTBibby Posts: 393
    The UK is not part of Europe? :?

LOL

I got my Werchter Tickets already, now thinking of going to Arras, Amsterdam, Berlin and maybe a city trip to UK and Denmark, Norway or Sweden. :ugeek:
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,646
    Congrats!! :)

ps .. UK is part of Europe, right? Did they break out of Europe this morning? :shock:
  • Lovely, Isle of White tickets purchased
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    It would be great to know. If this is it, I will make the trip for a couple of shows. If not, I would prefer to wait for shows closer to home.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Manchester and Amsterdam hopefully!
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Jun 01, 2000
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Aug 23, 2006
    London, England, Wembley Arena, Jun 18, 2007
    London, UK, O2 Arena, Aug 18, 2009
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 20, 2012
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 21, 2012
    Leeds, First Direct Arena, July 8, 2014

Eddie
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 30 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 31 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, June 7, 2017

No need to be void,... or save up on life... You got to spend it all.....
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,646
    BeerBaron wrote:
    It would be great to know. If this is it, I will make the trip for a couple of shows. If not, I would prefer to wait for shows closer to home.

It's the '12 election. I could see some summer/fall show's happening in the USA. :)
  • I'm still confused as to why they made a big deal of having addresses up to date?

Unless only members with a european address are going to be mailed a presale code?
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Ok for me it´s Rock Werchter and Arras.....rest of the shows is during the week so thats not possible :cry:
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • TBibbyTBibby Posts: 393
    I'm still confused as to why they made a big deal of having addresses up to date?

Unless only members with a european address are going to be mailed a presale code?

Because it's from a 3rd party now, maybe they wanted to be safe to have everybody in the mailing list?
    just made the folder at my mail acount

PEARL JAM 2012 TOUR...

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    damm ... only a few days to try and make it work ... :o

not complaining! ... actually, i think it gives the hometown folks a better chance ... without that foreign invasion!!

haha

awesome news - especially for our scandinavian friends!!
  • White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Very excited for all you guys but seem crazy that PJ has played Europe 3 times since the last time they visited Dallas. Have fun will be great for you guys:)
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    The UK is not part of Europe? :?

Maybe she works for 10c: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANTDkfkoBaI&sns=fb

:lol::lol:
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    I'm still confused as to why they made a big deal of having addresses up to date?

they say that for every tweet ... it's just a matter of administration ...
  • Please don't have this age limit on your US tours... my kids would be crushed!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • scored myself some werchter tickets! arras and amsterdam, here i come!!!
    2006 Arnhem - Antwerp - Paris 2007 Nijmegen - Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen - Arras - Werchter 2012 Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin 2014 Amsterdam - Berlin - Werchter 2018 Pinkpop - London - Berlin - Werchter - London
    @BelgianPJfan
  • WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,251
    12 years, 12 fu**ing years I've been waiting and now they'll back to Stockholm.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2