Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    sonnasonna Posts: 377
    I like it a lot!

Definitely Manchester for me then a city break in either Sweden, Norway, or Denmark me thinks.

Shame there's no Scotland on the list though...
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    The UK is not part of Europe? :?

Yeah stone is best friends with Merkosy so he has the inside track with what happens in the euro
  • Options
    so...Italy definitely out of games?
    maybe an announcement tomorrow...?
    next days??

what you think??
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    12 years, 12 fu**ing years I've been waiting and now they'll back to Stockholm.

Thank god they finally make it here !! Not my hometown but close enough :)
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    Please don't have this age limit on your US tours... my kids would be crushed!

its only because its GA and it would be the venues rules not pearl jams anyway
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    just made the folder at my mail acount

PEARL JAM 2012 TOUR...

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!!! Its on!!!! :D:D:D Roll on 9am Tuesday :D:D:D:D

What shows you looking at Dimi?
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    have fun everyone.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    So for the festivals nothing special for 10C, right? Do tickets for these festivals sell out? Should I get my tickets like now if I want to go?
  • Options
    12 years, 12 fu**ing years I've been waiting and now they'll back to Stockholm.

Congrats! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Hopefully this isn't the full tour, there seems to be alot of free days inbetween.
    02 London is free end of June...please play there again
  • Options
    Too bad its not gothenburg ;)

But yeah... Sweden.. nice..

what to do what to do... all nordic countries... or just sweden... or sweden and amsterdam...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Well, fuck me, 15 minutes after they posted the tour news I learned that I've been awarded a scholarship. Amsterdam, Werchter, Berlin - here I come.
    Chorzów 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010
    AMSTERDAM 2012, BERLIN 2012 !!!
  • Options
    Well, fuck me, 15 minutes after they posted the tour news I learned that I've been awarded a scholarship. Amsterdam, Werchter, Berlin - here I come.

:clap: :thumbup:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    What we need now is some local info from the locals for the best venues. Manchester is a given for me, gonna skip IOW as the full line up bar pearl jam is shit and it doesn't look like they are doing day tickets.

That leaves Amsterdam, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen! Tempted to go to all of them, but going to a wedding in Oz next year leaves me with minimal time off work.

Berlin and Stockholm are looking really good......With my Mum of course as it's a few days before her birthday :mrgreen:
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    Just went to verify my account and wondered why there was already a transaction in there for £104. Then i remembered I used crowdsurge to buy James tickets earlier this year.

Not to worry anyone but the site did crash on their presale.....but I'm sure that won;t happen this time :mrgreen:
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    Jammitt wrote:
    Hopefully this isn't the full tour, there seems to be alot of free days inbetween.

Surprised no date in London :o
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Suziemay wrote:
    So for the festivals nothing special for 10C, right? Do tickets for these festivals sell out? Should I get my tickets like now if I want to go?

I predict Werchter won't sell out too soon, there's not been too much announced...not sure about Isle of Wight, but I doubt it, as it's pretty expensive & doesn't offer day tickets.
    Never heard about the one in France...had to wikipedia the place. ;)

so when do they go on sale, 9 am gmt or pst?
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Just went to verify my account and wondered why there was already a transaction in there for £104. Then i remembered I used crowdsurge to buy James tickets earlier this year.

Not to worry anyone but the site did crash on their presale.....but I'm sure that won;t happen this time :mrgreen:

yeah, same happened for the foo milton keynes shows presale...bit worried about that.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Kathi wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

I predict Werchter won't sell out too soon, there's not been too much announced...not sure about Isle of Wight, but I doubt it, as it's pretty expensive & doesn't offer day tickets.
    Never heard about the one in France...had to wikipedia the place. ;)

so when do they go on sale, 9 am gmt or pst?

Where does it say 9am gmt?

Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend! (planning my trip :mrgreen::mrgreen: )
  • Options
    ElEl Posts: 139
    Sad that they won't come to Poland. Again. The shows they play here are amazing. The 2007 show i Chorzow had the potential to have the best setlist in the tour, but sadly they had to change it, as they had to shorten the show.
    Music is what feelings sound like.
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,392
    9am PST is 5pm for us here in the UK. I shall be ready!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,072
    Anyone else think the name tix company name crowd surge and festival dates is kinda of eerie?
  • Options
    Awesome ... now I know what I'm doing for summer vacation ... checking airfare from New Jersey now.
  • Options
    Jammitt wrote:

I would love it if they announced another London O2 date, that's a great venue. But I'd be gutted if it happened after I've splashed out on the Manc tickets :/
  • Options
    bobasfeet wrote:
    Anyone else think the name tix company name crowd surge and festival dates is kinda of eerie?

Yes
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,930
    airfare from newark is crazy expensive on continental. let me know if you find anything under a grand.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    I've been on this page every 5 minutes since Saturday - I pop out to my son's first nativity play at school and then come back to some great news! No, London date though? Does anyone think they'll add one. Either Manchester or Amsterdam for me hopefully...25TH June is my 40th birthday though so I'll be spending it alone with hubbie in Amsterdam instead of with the kids and friends. Hmmm...decisions decisions.
  • Options
    Where do I get my pre-sale code from???? My first Ten Club ticket buy and i'm confused!?? HELP!!!
  • Options
    What we need now is some local info from the locals for the best venues.

The venue in Amsterdam is brand new. It's has not even opened yet; It's still in construction. The venue is planned to open in spring 2012. It may even be PJ will be the first act to play there. :)

Total capacity: 15.600 people

More info about the venue in Dutch:
    http://www.ziggodome.nl
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527

Uh oh, this doesn't bode well... Was hoping this site would be well able to handle this sale but reckon F5 madness now... :shock:
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous