Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    burnsburns Posts: 109
    saw Kings Of Leon there - sounds is great and the air too, better than outside :o . It was too clean for a rock show, hope the PJ crowd rock the arena............
    Thinking about adding Berlin, how s the sound in the O2?
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    marcsegura wrote:
    sorry, the time to purchase the tickets 9am PST in Spain what time is??

6 pm

thank you a lot, but i thing until 9am i will waiting in front of my computer.
  • Options
    The Rock wrote:
    marcsegura wrote:
    sorry, the time to purchase the tickets 9am PST in Spain what time is??

Make sure you're ready at 6pm :D

thank you!! :)
  • Options
    ChrysophylaxChrysophylax Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 101
    As happy as I am that PJ are returning to my neck of the woods, I am appaled by the ticketprices! Those prices will actually have me considering not going at all :evil:

100€ per ticket to see them in Copenhagen?????
    '00: London, Roskilde
    '06: San Francisco I-II-III, The Gorge I-II
    '06: Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Turin, Pistoia
    '07: Copenhagen
    '09: Berlin
    '10: Berlin
    '12: Amsterdam I-II
    '14: Milan, Berlin
    '16: EV at Heartland Festival
    '18: Krakow, Berlin 
    '22: Berlin, Zürich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I-II
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,392
    As happy as I am that PJ are returning to my neck of the woods, I am appaled by the ticketprices! Those prices will actually have me considering not going at all :evil:

where are the prices??
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    I'm unhappy,because my favourite band, will only play in North Europe. Ok,let's say that it would be difficult to come in Greece. Italy,has the biggest fan-base in Europe. Where is Italy ?
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    The Rock wrote:

where are the prices??

I can't see where the prices are either :?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    I'm unhappy,because my favourite band, will only play in North Europe. Ok,let's say that it would be difficult to come in Greece. Italy,has the biggest fan-base in Europe. Where is Italy ?
    right man... ;)
    I'm hoping for a second-part announcement, tomorrow or next few days
  • Options
    Thinking about adding Berlin, how s the sound in the O2?

I saw the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, days ago,there. The sound was good. O2 at Berlin was similar to O2 at London.But the crowd was awful.No palm at all. It was like you were not on a rock concert.
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Great stuff! I'm gonna be trying for Manchester. I think it's good that 10C have implemented a new system, fingers crossed that it works smoothly for everyone...... good luck!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527

Eh is that not for 2 tix???
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    jeremyt wrote:
    right man... ;)
    I'm hoping for a second-part announcement, tomorrow or next few days

I hope for this,too.
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809

well, who knows what currency will be Italy using next summer ... its kinda obvious they are trying to avoid as much as possible risky euro users ... gbp, dkk, sek, nok ... who knows, we might be back to frf, dem, bef ... ?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    OH DONT FORGET..
    RENEW THE PASSPORT.. :D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    alesek wrote:

well, who knows what currency will be Italy using next summer ... its kinda obvious they are trying to avoid as much as possible risky euro users ... gbp, dkk, sek, nok ... who knows, we might be back to frf, dem, bef ... ?

That's a good point of view. No Portugal,no Spain,no Italy and of course no Greece....Hmmmm :cry:
  • Options
    good announcement!

most of these countries have not had dates since 2000 don't forget.
  • Options
    PearlLucyPearlLucy Posts: 492
    edited December 2011

Eh is that not for 2 tix???

• Fan Club tickets are priced per pair (2 tickets) as follows:
    Copenhagen 1428.00 DDK = 198 Euros
    Post edited by PearlLucy on
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:
    The Rock wrote:

where are the prices??

I can't see where the prices are either :?

For two tickets:
    Manchester 101.36 GBP
    Amsterdam 131.36 EUR
    Berlin 135.64 EUR
    Stockholm 1,282.00 SEK
    Oslo 1,345.00 NOK
    Copenhagen 1428.00 DDK
    2006 Arnhem - Antwerp - Paris 2007 Nijmegen - Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen - Arras - Werchter 2012 Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin 2014 Amsterdam - Berlin - Werchter 2018 Pinkpop - London - Berlin - Werchter - London
    @BelgianPJfan
  • Options
    Where did you get these prices from?
  • Options
    burnsburns Posts: 109
    It is from the email the TC has sent
    The Rock wrote:
    Where did you get these prices from?
  • Options
    scandanavian countries are expensive to visit, not suprised by some of the prices out there.

UK price is about the same as 2009 it seems.
  • Options
    announce usa so people can plan..please....

US Tour a possibility?
  • Options
    happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    edited December 2011
    OH DONT FORGET..

Thanks.

Any Yorkshire folk like me planning on going to the Manchester show will need a passport to get into Lanashire.
    Post edited by happy_larry on
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    Manchester is the cheapest of all the shows, so that makes my decision a lot easier.

By the way, if I manage to get a pair of 10c floor tickets for Manchester I may look to swap them for good seated tickets. My seniority will be crap because I have a crap number, so no point in my picking lower level 10c seats because they may be no good.

So if anyone gets good seats in the pre-sale or general sale and wants floor just let me know.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    i'm really happy for all of you over in Europe!!!! enjoy the shows!!! we're going to try to get over there, but that's right around the same time that we'll be moving across the country to the NW. we'll see what happens, though! :D

have a blast, everyone!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Thanks Tim...

pssssstt....freaks....

we are on.....

give mE fuckin yeah!!!!!!!

seeaya at the North......

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YEAH Dimi!!!!! See u INTO THE WILD! :) Com'on let's do it!!!!! Can't wait! :)
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

Some words when spoken can't be taken back
  • Options
    alesek wrote:

I really like the acronyms/currency of each country, it's like each countries identity... my husband said he never thought it would cost so much SEKS to see PJ in Sweden... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    OH DONT FORGET..

so happy for you, buddy!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    alesek wrote:

We are doing great! No worries! :) I'm sure we'll have the euro untill that date! Italy rocks man! :)
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

Some words when spoken can't be taken back
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    OH DONT FORGET..

Apply for visas! Crap, dunno if I need a visa to any of those countries. Need to check...