Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    edited December 2011
    Pauk wrote:
    redeye wrote:
    this may have been asked, but whats the deal with the reserved tickets on the first level at the men??

it says choose wisely, as no exchange??

anybody been in this section before?

men_1118079979_P_27_39_seatingplanscontent_se.gif

That's the seating plan, so chances are 10c tickets will be in blocks 102 and 115 (although obviously can't confirm that). They're alright for seats, but give a pretty side-on view.

edit: never mind, i found the answer
    Post edited by PilateOfTheStorm on
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620

That's the seating plan, so chances are 10c tickets will be in blocks 102 and 115 (although obviously can't confirm that). They're alright for seats, but give a pretty side-on view.[/quote]

great thanks, this is a tough choice, never been seated at a pj gig......ummmmmmmm[/quote]

It's still great fun! Saves on queuing up all day to get a good floor spot, you have an unblocked view of the stage and you can still rock out! I plan on doing it again for Manchester.[/quote]

cool, thanks for the advice, i will bear this in mind!!!i
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    decisions... decisions... decisions...

:D
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    Am I able to buy just ONE ticket (instead of a pair) on the pre-sale? First time I will go to a PJ concert being a ten club member. Thanks!
  • Options
    get in there !!!, Manchester here we come !!!
    There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye.
  • Options
    DavieBDavieB Posts: 222
    So, people who sat at the LAST Manchester show, were the seats in sections 102 and 115 as said above? If so, how was the view? I've never sat side-on at a gig before! :-)

Thanks in advance for any info!
  • Options
    I was hesitating between Vegas and Miami for my best friend's stag party this summer. Hesitation no more. Amsterdam it will be.

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    Am I able to buy just ONE ticket (instead of a pair) on the pre-sale? First time I will go to a PJ concert being a ten club member. Thanks!
    Afraid not, the 10c tickets are pre-packaged as a pair. You can't buy singles.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    Whoohoo!
    Once again, Finland is left out, but no problem, Stockholm here I come!
    Got slightly worried because my membership expired yesterday and I renewed it earlier today, so there was a one day gap and I wasn't quite sure what "member as of" meant, but then I realized there was a code in the email. Happy happy!
  • Options
    Been going to PJ concerts for years (Ahoy, Goffertpark etc) but next year will be my first time as a 10C-member (woohoo!!). 26 June is just before my holidayperiod so I'll be able to take the happy PJ-vibe with me to Rome.

I'm puzzled about these parts of the procedure:

Print out your confirmation and bring that and your ID to will call.

Ten Club will hold an Early Entry for all standing floor fan club pre-sale ticket holders. One pair of Early Entry wristbands will be distributed per standing ticket pair at will call.

Where (or who :lol: ) is this "will call"?
    Is there a specific time you have to be at the venue to be part of the Early Entry?

Can anybody please help me out?
  • Options
    I'm happy for all European fans. I was planning to go but my vacations are in september :(

Now hoping for the american leg to be around sep/oct...I'll definitely be there!

The thing I wasn't so happy about was really confirming that we, Latin Americans, were the only ones not getting the early entry. Why are we not as important fans 10C?
  • Options
    Fantastic !!!

Just need to choose a location to go to !
    Any suggestions ??

I went to the Werchter Rock festival in 2010 and was a little disappointed so next year will be a unique concert.

Frederic, Switzerland
  • Options
    Been going to PJ concerts for years (Ahoy, Goffertpark etc) but next year will be my first time as a 10C-member (woohoo!!). 26 June is just before my holidayperiod so I'll be able to take the happy PJ-vibe with me to Rome.

I'm puzzled about these parts of the procedure:

Print out your confirmation and bring that and your ID to will call.

Ten Club will hold an Early Entry for all standing floor fan club pre-sale ticket holders. One pair of Early Entry wristbands will be distributed per standing ticket pair at will call.

Where (or who :lol: ) is this "will call"?
    Is there a specific time you have to be at the venue to be part of the Early Entry?

Can anybody please help me out?

Will call is basically a window at the box office, normally marked up as Ten Club ticket collection.

Early entry is usually just before or just on the time the doors open for the concert. Otherwise early entry is of no benefit. There is usually a 10C line and a normal ticket line and they just let the 10C one go in a little earlier.
  • Options
    Thinking about doing Amsterdam, can anyone recommend a hotel?

Do you mind hostels?

last time I stayed at Stayokay hostel Vondelpark, small rooms but great breakfast and location.
  • Options
    Will call is basically a window at the box office, normally marked up as Ten Club ticket collection.

Early entry is usually just before or just on the time the doors open for the concert. Otherwise early entry is of no benefit. There is usually a 10C line and a normal ticket line and they just let the 10C one go in a little earlier.

OK thanks!! :thumbup:
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    First of all I'd like to say thank you for visiting Denmark once again.

It's been 3 years since I last posted and I hate to start bitching, but why is 10Club tickets more expensive than regular ones? Shouldn't cheaper tickets be a privilege of fan club members? Maybe it's asking to much. But the regular tickets are pricy enough as it is. But TenClub members have to pay even more......? I don't get it........
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    Anyone happen to know if 10C do refunds or transfers of tickets, should I not be able to go to a show when it comes round?
  • Options
    HarpsyHarpsy Posts: 83
    Isle of Wight tickets ordered :)

MEN Arena isn't far, so I may try and get those as well. Not sure how happy the wife is, we've just put an offer in on a house!

Ah well, what else are credit cards for?!
  • Options
    MK1980MK1980 Nottingham, UK Posts: 291
    Manchester here I come, once again! First show was there in '09. And this time round with 10c tix...counting the hours 'till tuesday 5pm!!! :D
    How I choose to feel is how I am...I will not lose my faith, It's an inside job today.
    Manchester Aug 17th 2009
    Hyde Park June 25th 2010
    Manchester June 20th & 21st 2012
    Leeds July 14th 2014
  • Options
    norway and copenhogen are not festivals right????
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    Anyone happen to know if 10C do refunds or transfers of tickets, should I not be able to go to a show when it comes round?

no they dont or at least very very rarely
  • Options
    MANCHESTER HERE I COME!!!!!! i've just been made redundent from work and got a 6k payout, trying to convince the lady to let me use it all on every show of this tour. I've already got uncle Bruce tiks for friday 22nd, these two gigs in the same week are gonna blow my mind.

to the guy who gotted stiffed with the renewal deadline, i know where you're comin from it happened to me in the Maiden fanclub a couple of years ago, learnt my lesson well. here's a paragraph from the ten club section of the site.

ELIGIBILITY
    You must be an active Ten Club member as of the pronounced deadline to be eligible for any current pre-sale opportunity.
    You cannot purchase a new Ten Club membership or renew an expired membership after the pronounce deadline and be eligible for the current pre-sale. Purchasing a membership or renewal will qualify you for future Ten Club benefits only. One membership per individual only.

the ten club do tell us the rules but who reads small print? i'm sure you'll get a spare from someone here.
    Caleb Benjamin Higgs-16th December 2006
    Max Lennon Higgs-22nd October 2010
    My two boys are the light of my life.

check my band/project out at www.soundclick.com/nineyardsleft
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

They don't refund/transfer tickets. I've heard of one-offs that they did this for people, but don't expect to be able to.
  • Options
    thanks, good to know.
  • Options
    For anyone wanting to stay up Manchester, Manchester Central Travelodge has rooms for £19 for the night.
    Can't fault that. :D
  • Options
    sonnasonna Posts: 377
    The Rock wrote:

It's still great fun! Saves on queuing up all day to get a good floor spot, you have an unblocked view of the stage and you can still rock out! I plan on doing it again for Manchester.

I was in block 114 last time and that was GA. Decent, uninterrupted view. Right near the bar and pissers.

Spot on.
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,390
    pilgrim pc wrote:
    For anyone wanting to stay up Manchester, Manchester Central Travelodge has rooms for £19 for the night.
    Can't fault that. :D

just checked, the Manchester Central is £29 for the night.

Ancoats and Sportcity are £19 though.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    The south gets screwed again! :geek:
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    Anyone can help me get an extra 10c ticket for amsterdam? Need an extra one.

Let me know if you can help out.
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

Are any Ten Club members having difficulty logging into the Crowsurge site to set up their account details?
    Ive been entering my Ten Club email address and Pre-sale code however it keeps giving me the message
    'The email address or pre-sale code is incorrect. Please try again'.

Any info would be really appreciated.

Cheers, John.