Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    Where do I get my pre-sale code from???? My first Ten Club ticket buy and i'm confused!?? HELP!!!
    Check your email inbox/spam.
    -neat man!
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,982
    Manchester and (hopefully, please please please ) Amsterdam here I come. Any ideas on how I can persuade my girlfriend that she really does want to come to Amsterdam and watch Pearl Jam????

I know 10c tickets are usually sell out quickly, what is general sale usually like for PJ arena gigs?
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,392
    tino_11 wrote:
    Manchester and (hopefully, please please please ) Amsterdam here I come. Any ideas on how I can persuade my girlfriend that she really does want to come to Amsterdam and watch Pearl Jam????

I know 10c tickets are usually sell out quickly, what is general sale usually like for PJ arena gigs?

Yeah, the pre-sales are usually fairly crazy and the forum will then be full of threads bitching and whining so I'd avoid the message pit all day.

As far as the general sale goes, you should be ok. I remember getting tickets to Berlin last year about 3 weeks into the general sale.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    stepleader wrote:
    Where do I get my pre-sale code from???? My first Ten Club ticket buy and i'm confused!?? HELP!!!

When will it be sent roughly - does anyone know? Not had an email yet?? AAAAGHHHHH
  • Options
    AndiMAndiM Posts: 102
    Puh, Berlin show not being at the Wuhlheide but an in-doors show is kind of a downside. But yeah ... I'll cope with that, I guess.

But I'm still considering going to Isle of Wight instead of the solo shows. What a line-up there with Petty, PJ and Springsteen. Copenhagen is pretty much ruled out because of the ticket prize (90€ almost if I'm not mistaken). Stockholm sounds like a good idea, though, and the same for Amsterdam. Well, I'll think it through over the weekend.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

This is a new process so no one is advantaged here :D It does sound like not everyone has gotten the email yet so I wouldn't panic just yet. Maybe email 10c later today if you still don't have it.

The pre-sale code is at the top of the email, and it looks like it's unique to the member. The email has instructions on how to get tickets through crowdsurge.
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    stepleader wrote:

When will it be sent roughly - does anyone know? Not had an email yet?? AAAAGHHHHH

EVeryone relax, the pre sale isn't until tuesday, we should all have the emails by tonight, im still waiting myself it will be grand im sure,
  • Options
    sonnasonna Posts: 377
    tino_11 wrote:

Painless.
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    So my 10c membership expired on December 3rd - and I've renewed - but then I read this :

Expired members who did not renew by the deadline, but are still within their grace period are not considered active members and are not eligible for the pre-sale. Your grace period applies to retaining seniority status only.

Only members active as of Monday, December 5th at 11:59pm PST are eligible for the fan club pre-sale.

So I'm two days out, I'm in my grace period and I'm not considered an active member. Not that they actually TELL you that in the reminder email.

Glorious. Absolutely brilliant 10C. Thanks a million. What a joke.
    "If I knew where it was I would take you there ... there's much more than this"

Manchester 92, 09, 12 (x2)
    London 96, 00 (x2), 06, 07, 09, 10
    Reading 06
    Arras 10
    Alpine Valley 11 (x2)
    Prague 12
    Berlin 12
    Leeds 14
    Milton Keynes 14
  • Options
    I'm a Tenclub member and I haven't had a pre sale code sent when does that happen?
  • Options
    What we need now is some local info from the locals for the best venues. Manchester is a given for me, gonna skip IOW as the full line up bar pearl jam is shit and it doesn't look like they are doing day tickets.

That leaves Amsterdam, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen! Tempted to go to all of them, but going to a wedding in Oz next year leaves me with minimal time off work.

Berlin and Stockholm are looking really good......With my Mum of course as it's a few days before her birthday :mrgreen:

yep local ifo would be good, any Berlin locals got an opinion of the venue thinking Manchester and Berlin
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    simonorton wrote:
    So my 10c membership expired on December 3rd - and I've renewed - but then I read this :

Expired members who did not renew by the deadline, but are still within their grace period are not considered active members and are not eligible for the pre-sale. Your grace period applies to retaining seniority status only.

Only members active as of Monday, December 5th at 11:59pm PST are eligible for the fan club pre-sale.

So I'm two days out, I'm in my grace period and I'm not considered an active member. Not that they actually TELL you that in the reminder email.

E-mail them. It should not be a problem.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    simonorton wrote:

They told us to have our memberships renewed by Dec 5, right? Did you just renew today?
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,982
    The Rock wrote:
    tino_11 wrote:

Yeah, the pre-sales are usually fairly crazy and the forum will then be full of threads bitching and whining so I'd avoid the message pit all day.

As far as the general sale goes, you should be ok. I remember getting tickets to Berlin last year about 3 weeks into the general sale.

Cheers! I better start planning my trips :D
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    There really is a load of spare time around those first two dates... I wonder what they'll get up to, if they don't add a couple more shows? Media appearances?
  • Options
    EDDMBEDDMB Posts: 117
    Looks like Im in for the Isle Of Wright.Friend of mine lives in London.Checkin for flights on B.Airways.
    England in June sounds good to me.....many a pint will be had....cant wait.... :D
    1994 - Paramount - NY - 04.17
    1996 - Randalls Island,NY - 09.29
    1998 - MSG - 09.11
    2000 - Forum - Milan ,IT - 06.22
    2000 - Jones Beach,NY - 08.23, 24 & 25
    2003 - Nassau Coliseum,NY - 04.30
    2003 - MSG - 07.08 & 09
    2005 - Spectrum,PA -10.03
    2006 - Continental Arena,NJ - 06.03
    2006 - Olympic - Barcelona,Spain - 09.01
    2008 - MSG -NY,NY - 06.24 & 25
    2009 - Spectrum-Philadelphia,PA- 10.28 & 30
    2010 - Prudential Center,NJ - 05.18
    2010 - MSG - NY,NY - 05.20 & 21
    2011 - Beacon Theater,NYC - 06.22 (EV)
    2012 - M.E.N Arena - Manchester - 06.21
    2012 - Isle Of Wright Festival - England - 06.23
    2013 - Barclays Center , Bklyn NY - 10.18 & 19
    2016 - BB&T - Ft Lauderdale , FL - 04.08
    2016 - American Airlines Arena - Miami ,FL - 04.09
    2016 - Amalie Arena - Tampa ,FL - 04.11
    2016 - MSG - NY,NY - 05.01& 02
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    simonorton wrote:

They told us to have our memberships renewed by Dec 5, right? Did you just renew today?

I renewed yesterday - before the announcement. I thought you'd still be entitled to presales within the grace period but clearly not. I'm sure this must affect a lot of people, but to be two days out is just sickening. I just wish they would make this clear in their reminder emails because then, of course I'd have renewed immediately and overlapped my membership without a seconds 'grace period'.

Reading 06
    Arras 10
    Alpine Valley 11 (x2)
    Prague 12
    Berlin 12
    Leeds 14
    Milton Keynes 14
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    How long are this band going to ignore Scotland for tour dates ... FUCKERS!

Two dates in England is NOT a UK tour

Fucking raging at this once again
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    anyone know what's happening with Arras? - it's the one show i can do and i cant get tickets through any pre-sale or current sale....

harrumph :(
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    burnsburns Posts: 109
    i am pretty sure they add some shows - like always 8-)
  • Options
    simonorton wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    simonorton wrote:

I renewed yesterday - before the announcement. I thought you'd still be entitled to presales within the grace period but clearly not. I'm sure this must affect a lot of people, but to be two days out is just sickening. I just wish they would make this clear in their reminder emails because then, of course I'd have renewed immediately and overlapped my membership without a seconds 'grace period'.

Sorry :( I thought the note was clear, but I'm also one of those crazy people that freaks out and does everything immediately (then regret later). Hopefully you can split someone else's ticket. Since most of these shows are GA you just really need the 10c early access and I'm sure there will be people selling their other half of their pair of tix.
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:

When it said "Europe/UK" tour I got excited, thinking that must mean a handful of UK shows for them to make the distinction... but alas, just the 2 we knew about. At least it's Manc and not London for you... hopefully there will be a bigger Euro tour in 2013 :)
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    announce usa so people can plan..please....

you did say please
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    JimNastics wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

When it said "Europe/UK" tour I got excited, thinking that must mean a handful of UK shows for them to make the distinction... but alas, just the 2 we knew about. At least it's Manc and not London for you... hopefully there will be a bigger Euro tour in 2013 :)

It just pisses me off so much,they have played Scotland twice in 20 years,I did the whole travelling to England and Europe to see them in my youth,can't be arsed with it any more,only asking for one date here,not much.

Yet I will probably still try for Manchester :evil:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    Thinking about adding Berlin, how s the sound in the O2?
    2006 Arnhem - Antwerp - Paris 2007 Nijmegen - Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen - Arras - Werchter 2012 Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin 2014 Amsterdam - Berlin - Werchter 2018 Pinkpop - London - Berlin - Werchter - London
    @BelgianPJfan
  • Options
    sorry, the time to purchase the tickets 9am PST in Spain what time is??
  • Options

Which is great if you live on the Forum. I don't. I got an email. Nothing about that in the email. Just so frustrating. You're a member for years, you wait for dates. And then you're out bu two days due to rules they never told you about. Absolutely sickening.

Reading 06
    Arras 10
    Alpine Valley 11 (x2)
    Prague 12
    Berlin 12
    Leeds 14
    Milton Keynes 14
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    marcsegura wrote:

6 pm
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,392
    marcsegura wrote:

Make sure you're ready at 6pm :D
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    2006 Arnhem - Antwerp - Paris 2007 Nijmegen - Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen - Arras - Werchter 2012 Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin 2014 Amsterdam - Berlin - Werchter 2018 Pinkpop - London - Berlin - Werchter - London
    @BelgianPJfan