Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,844
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Maybe its a stupid question but what is the presale code i have to enter...

It's in your email from PJ. Might take a few hours for them all to make their way to each member.
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    My membership expired on 6th so I just made the pre-sale.i knew it was close to running out but by 1 day I gotta say that was a close shave!manchester&stockholm here I come.

Where did you get tickets to stockholm? Isn´t presale next tuesday?
  • Options
    gazbertgazbert Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    I'd let my Ten Club membership lapse and renewed it on Monday lunchtime, I received an email saying it was all done but the money wasn't taken out of my bank account until today. The presale is only eligible to people people who had active memberships as of Monday...

I'm now crapping myself as to whether or not I'm eligible. Oh well.. this'll teach me a valuable life lesson... Never let the membership lapse...

I received todays email with a presale code so I'm assuming I'm ok but if I'm not then I'm going to punch myself in the face for being stupid.
    Post edited by gazbert on
    Leeds 2006 / Hyde Park 2010 / Manchester 1, Manchester 2, Werchter, EV Solo Manchester 2012, Brad Manchester 2013, Soundgarden Donnington 2012, Hyde Park, Shepherd's Bush 2012 / Birmingham 2013
  • Options
    thefinger wrote:
    My membership expired on 6th so I just made the pre-sale.i knew it was close to running out but by 1 day I gotta say that was a close shave!manchester&stockholm here

come.[ I'm a lucky git and I always get what I want!

Where did you get tickets to stockholm? Isn´t presale next tuesday?
    COYS!
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Eraserhead wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Maybe its a stupid question but what is the presale code i have to enter...

It's in your email from PJ. Might take a few hours for them all to make their way to each member.

Thank you! This is the first day that i wasn't waiting in front of my computer, hitting f5...
    Now i get it! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Just bought the Werchter tickets it´s the only gig we can go ...but i´m happy ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    simonorton wrote:
    So my 10c membership expired on December 3rd - and I've renewed - but then I read this :

Expired members who did not renew by the deadline, but are still within their grace period are not considered active members and are not eligible for the pre-sale. Your grace period applies to retaining seniority status only.

Only members active as of Monday, December 5th at 11:59pm PST are eligible for the fan club pre-sale.

So I'm two days out, I'm in my grace period and I'm not considered an active member. Not that they actually TELL you that in the reminder email.

Glorious. Absolutely brilliant 10C. Thanks a million. What a joke.
    E-mail them. It should not be a problem.

I did.
    They're not interested.
    I renew two days after I lapse. The deadline occurs WITHIN that time.
    So I'm out.
    10C have the power the understand that but seems they're being willingly stubborn and are saying rules are rules. (If only they mentioned this in their *reminder* email) Which is fair enough I guess, but jeez, a bit of understanding would go a long way.
    Massively disappointed. Feel nauseous. Just the bad luck, bad timing. Two days. And a deadline in the middle of it. Maybe this will act as a heads up for everyone to NEVER let your membership lapse, even for a day or two. Oh - and maybe a heads up too that even when 10c can help ... they won't.

So if anyone's looking to offload a spare for MANCHESTER to a genuine fan (not that 10c see you as one if you're not lining their pockets at the very chink in time that they presale) then I'd be very grateful. Thanks :)
    "If I knew where it was I would take you there ... there's much more than this"

Manchester 92, 09, 12 (x2)
    London 96, 00 (x2), 06, 07, 09, 10
    Reading 06
    Arras 10
    Alpine Valley 11 (x2)
    Prague 12
    Berlin 12
    Leeds 14
    Milton Keynes 14
  • Options
    MANCHESTER
    MANCHESTER
    MANCHESTER

MANCHESTER

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    I have a problem in understanding:
    • Only members active as of Monday, December 5th at 11:59pm PST are eligible for the fan club pre-sale.

My membership expires on december 12th, but does it mean I can't join the pre-sale?

Sorry for not understanding at first.. :)
    Copenhagen 07, London 09, Venice 10
  • Options
    awesome news!

have a blast over there guys!
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I have a problem in understanding:
    • Only members active as of Monday, December 5th at 11:59pm PST are eligible for the fan club pre-sale.

My membership expires on december 12th, but does it mean I can't join the pre-sale?

Sorry for not understanding at first.. :)

Yes you can join the presale!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Can we re route their flight to come to Seattle! What the heck, do a US tour so us BC'ers can hit the show in the Emerald City. Does anyone think they have completed their latest album? Late spring?
  • Options
    I am very proud of TenC taking the steps to ensure a better experience for fans to acquire tickets. Hopefully CrowdSurge will be more acceptable and stable for all of you. Good luck to you all and enjoy those shows my PJ peeps. :D
  • Options
    Hi Everybody, long time reader here :)

I'm wondering if there is any chance that more dates will be added soon, e.g The gap between Manchester and IOW festival seems to fit perfectly for extra gig in London.

This tour is very difficult to plan - Scandinavia is extremely expensive and I doubt I would be able to afford to make those shows.

It's also impossible to cut costs due to long gaps between all shows. I would love to do more than just a Berlin's one ...if guys adds London, I would go to UK. Two shows in a row are quite reasonable.

What do You think?

cheers
    Chorzow 2007
    Berlin 2009, 2010, 1&2 2012
    Gdynia 2010
    Alpine Valley 1&2 2011
    Amsterdam 1&2 2012
    Prague 2012
    Stockholm 2012
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    mikolaj24 wrote:

I'm wondering if there is any chance that more dates will be added soon, e.g The gap between Manchester and IOW festival seems to fit perfectly for extra gig in London.

This tour is very difficult to plan - Scandinavia is extremely expensive and I doubt I would be able to afford to make those shows.

It's also impossible to cut costs due to long gaps between all shows. I would love to do more than just a Berlin's one ...if guys adds London, I would go to UK. Two shows in a row are quite reasonable.

What do You think?

cheers
    maybe someone listen u right now and get one more uk date..just saying :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    I brought my new baby girl home from the hospital on Friday, now this. I am having a very very good week indeed :D
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    this may have been asked, but whats the deal with the reserved tickets on the first level at the men??

it says choose wisely, as no exchange??

anybody been in this section before?
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Mikee J wrote:
    I brought my new baby girl home from the hospital on Friday, now this. I am having a very very good week indeed :D

congratulations!!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    redeye wrote:
    this may have been asked, but whats the deal with the reserved tickets on the first level at the men??

men_1118079979_P_27_39_seatingplanscontent_se.gif

That's the seating plan, so chances are 10c tickets will be in blocks 102 and 115 (although obviously can't confirm that). They're alright for seats, but give a pretty side-on view.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    Thinking about doing Amsterdam, can anyone recommend a hotel?
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,390
    redeye wrote:

Im guessing it's just the lower tier blocks that are closest to the stage. Bruce Springsteen does a similar thing with his tour, you can buy either a GA floor seat or a lower tier seat but you can't pick which seat. You just get there earlier to get the best seat.

With PJ, I think the email says that they won't always tell you which seats you've got if you opt for them, and they're also based on seniority.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    mikolaj24 wrote:

What do You think?

cheers

czesc Mikolaj :)

well im little bit sceptical about another dates to show up. or at least i believe they would have had put a notice about future dates to be added.... hmmm .... dunno ... my call that this is it ...

thk berlin is a must. enjoy all those beers and food and then slowly sobber in the north ... :) ...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    announce usa so people can plan..please....

rrrright
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    Pauk wrote:
    redeye wrote:

That's the seating plan, so chances are 10c tickets will be in blocks 102 and 115 (although obviously can't confirm that). They're alright for seats, but give a pretty side-on view.

I think those two blocks are absolutely amazing seats to have.
    If you imagine that is the Belfast Odyssey Arena, I had seats in block 115, second row seats 1 and 2. It was the best view I've ever had for a show apart from front row on the floor. I highly recommend those blocks if you can get good seats.
  • Options
    Sappy113 wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ticket prices are a little bit insane... 192€ a pair for Copenhagen?! Did Pearl Jam hear about a thing called european crisis?...

The last Copenhagen show in '09 was, I think, €70 a ticket. It was a bout €20 more expensive than the rest of the shows, excluding Poland which was about €30.

For an Irish person to think this is expensive means it's REALLY fuckin' expensive :lol:
    Can't wait to go to Norway and Sweden though - Vikings and Black Metal and an' all that shiznit :lol:8-)

Yea Jenny, you're absolutely right. Ticket prices in Denmark are ALWAYS absolutely bonkers. Stockholm is 50 Euros cheaper and that's the neigbouring country in a city 5 hours away by car :D. Metallica are playing in Denmark in June and those tickets are even more expensive. Just the way it is here, unfortunately. Denmark is a really expensive country to live in.

Too bad... I really wanted to visit the city for the first time, but I think the ticket prices are too expensive. Maybe Stockholm and Berlin :)
    Speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    Pauk wrote:
    redeye wrote:

great thanks, this is a tough choice, never been seated at a pj gig......ummmmmmmm
  • Options
    alesek wrote:

czesc Mikolaj :)

well im little bit sceptical about another dates to show up. or at least i believe they would have had put a notice about future dates to be added.... hmmm .... dunno ... my call that this is it ...

thk berlin is a must. enjoy all those beers and food and then slowly sobber in the north ... :) ...

Yeah, but North is out of my range if I don't win a lottery :)

If gaps between shows are so long, is it kind of sightseeing tour for guys or what. They could easily add some shows and don't be affraid of getting tired or having logistical problems.
    Chorzow 2007
    Berlin 2009, 2010, 1&2 2012
    Gdynia 2010
    Alpine Valley 1&2 2011
    Amsterdam 1&2 2012
    Prague 2012
    Stockholm 2012
  • Options
    Got my 10c email at 3 pm while I was in a meeting. Needless to say I went a bit mental... I went even more mental when hubby didn't answer my texts or picked up the phone when I called him after my bloody meeting... :evil:

Then the commute home, which took twice as long as normal because of "some wet leaves on the tracks" or too much wind or whatever excuse Belgian Rail comes up with, as a rule... :evil:

But then... THEN! Hubby had been VERY busy... Trains/flights/hotels/friends' couches booked for :

1) Manchester
    2) Amsterdam
    3) Werchter (doesn't count, had those tix already...)
    4) Berlin
    5) Stockholm

Pity about the O2 instead of Wuhlheide. And I haven't got a clue about what to expect from the Ericsson Globe. But to be quite honest... I couldn't give a fuck right now. :lol:
  • Options
    redeye wrote:
    Pauk wrote:
    redeye wrote:

great thanks, this is a tough choice, never been seated at a pj gig......ummmmmmmm

It's still great fun! Saves on queuing up all day to get a good floor spot, you have an unblocked view of the stage and you can still rock out! I plan on doing it again for Manchester.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Got my 10c email at 3 pm while I was in a meeting. Needless to say I went a bit mental... I went even more mental when hubby didn't answer my texts or picked up the phone when I called him after my bloody meeting... :evil:

Then the commute home, which took twice as long as normal because of "some wet leaves on the tracks" or too much wind or whatever excuse Belgian Rail comes up with, as a rule... :evil:

But then... THEN! Hubby had been VERY busy... Trains/flights/hotels/friends' couches booked for :

1) Manchester
    2) Amsterdam
    3) Werchter (doesn't count, had those tix already...)
    4) Berlin
    5) Stockholm

Pity about the O2 instead of Wuhlheide. And I haven't got a clue about what to expect from the Ericsson Globe. But to be quite honest... I couldn't give a fuck right now. :lol:

:lol::lol:

great husband you got there!! ... :lol: