Options

PJ womens tees :(

Comments

• Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Carey wrote:
    Would you believe I got my analog shirt and it didn't fit? Even after all of that careful deliberation. It looked like a men's cut shirt, but on smaller scale. Basically a big white square, as wide as it was long. Not hot at all :lol:
    Sounds like mine, except mine is longer than wide :? I would wear mine, as tight as it is, except I can't deal with how tight it is in the armpits :(
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    Also, maybe we need to start a thread (this one??) to hook each other up with info about the actual fit of the t-shirts. Some sweet girl and I were PMing about the size and shape of our boobs recently (ha!) in the name of getting a good fit. If you aren't comfortable posting that kind of info, maybe you could offer info via PM about your height/size/fit to others.
    hanjenni wrote:
    hey, that was me! lol!

and if this was thrown out there already, i may have missed it...but brand matters too! the PJ20 XL girls fits...a little snug, but not too bad. my EV xl is a little too small right now, so maybe in a few pounds...which is on the agenda anyway :wink: but the XL analog shirt...wasnt even gonna happen. exchanged it for a 2XL, waiting to see how that works out.

OP- i think yours looks like it fits quite nice, but that doesnt always mean you feel the most comfortable in something! if it helps with the shirts that are too short, i almost always wear a spaghetti strap top in a fun color, preferably with lace around the botton under all my tshirts. its fun, and helps when they are sometimes shorter than you like! :D

Hey girl, what's up? I feel like I know you so well :D
    Would you believe I got my analog shirt and it didn't fit? Even after all of that careful deliberation. It looked like a men's cut shirt, but on smaller scale. Basically a big white square, as wide as it was long. Not hot at all :lol:[/quote]

hi!!!! :wave: oh jeesh!!! :o which size did you go with??? i still havent gotten my replacement yet =/ if such is the case with mine, i might have to learn to do some t-shirt surgery and make some improvements!!!
    "How I choose to feel,... Is how I am."

after 20 years of waiting: EV Fox Theatre Detroit-6/26/11;Alpine Valley-9/3/11 & 9/4/11;Toronto-9/11/11;Music Midtown-8/22/12;London, Ontario-7/16/13;Wrigley Field, Chicago-7/19/13
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    huh...so it's not just my Analog tee that was weirdly sized? I ordered a medium when I renewed my membership since that's what I got the last time I bought a PJ tour tee last summer. And, having lost weight I thought it would be a slightly loose fit (great since it's a white tee)...but noooo, it's rather tight-fitting, esp. under the arms.

And I couldn't agree more abt the serious need for more women's tees when it comes to PJ merch! AT PJ20 I got 2 tees in medium and though they aren't tight in the wrong places, they don't sit well on a woman's body ;) I'm all for the V-neck too! And how abt some cap-sleeves & 3/4-sleeves and ladies' hoodies - u know thinner fabric, V-neck with a shaped body....I'd love one for the gym / yoga :)
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    I really don't understand why it's like this. There is a huge female following. We should be treated a little better. We shouldn't have to buy tight shirts that we will never wear or buy men's and pay someone to alter them for us. I am begging you 10C, do something about this.
  • Options
    It's not just that most are tight, it's the inconsistency. The biggest shirt I have out of all of mine is the only sz large I have. It's bigger than the XXL I have. We want form sitting , not sausage casing :lol:

And I know I keep saying it, but when we get them big enough to fit my 'girls' then the rest of the shirt is either too short, to make up for the boob room, or they look like a tent.

Someone else measured her same sz Analog tee, hers is 12" bigger around than mine :?:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    the solution should be fun:
    have a contest for the ladies. fly out the winners to the wearhouse, give them a tour, and let them meet together to design and test model various PJ ladies shirts. This would of course include Mrs ElwayVedder as one of the winners so I could come!
  • Options
    the solution should be fun:
    have a contest for the ladies. fly out the winners to the wearhouse, give them a tour, and let them meet together to design and test model various PJ ladies shirts. This would of course include Mrs ElwayVedder as one of the winners so I could come!
    I get to come too! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    My analog shirt was supposed to be a ladies XXL, I ordered big b/c I am a bit on the chesty side :D and I knew they ran small. This shirt was more like a men's size large. Too big, too boxy, too ugly, too bad.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Carey wrote:
    My analog shirt was supposed to be a ladies XXL, I ordered big b/c I am a bit on the chesty side :D and I knew they ran small. This shirt was more like a men's size large. Too big, too boxy, too ugly, too bad.
    cant sent it back to 10c and sent u another size?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    They told me I can send mine back, I even told them I washed it.
    So I'm sending it back tomorrow. But no clue what to order now :? Maybe a mens XL so I can hack it up and make my own, but that is really getting old. How many guys here have to make over their shirts so they fit?
  • Options
    Carey wrote:

I am going to try! It's packed up and ready to go back. Hope it ends up being worth the extra shipping in the end :?
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    Carey wrote:

I am going to try! It's packed up and ready to go back. Hope it ends up being worth the extra shipping in the end :?
    did u contact 10c for that?Santos helps alot at those things..hope all worls fine
    oh.atleast do u know which size fits u? :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    Carey wrote:
    Carey wrote:

you can have mine or my wife's for free if we ever get a choice to pick a size.
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    Carey wrote:

I believe when I sent something back before, they refunded my shipping.
  • Options
    [/quote]
    did u contact 10c for that?Santos helps alot at those things..hope all worls fine
    oh.atleast do u know which size fits u? :)[/quote]

Dimi, are you about to offer to help me measure....haha

Ladies, maybe we should take a Sharpie marker to our discards and before we send them back to tenclub we can trace the outline of a shirt that would've worked better. I am picturing an hourglass in the middle of a box, or whatever size/shape works for you. Maybe they'll get the hint that way.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm all for more wearable women's clothes!
  • Options
    Carey wrote:

i am very curious to see how i feel about my xxl when it arrives...i think its the same brand as the EV shirts...organic something or other. the PJ20 american apparel shirt XL is not too bad, really. wish some of the sports shirts had been in girl sizes...ended up with a mens m in toronto since the only girl shirt was the PJ20 one i already had from alpine. its not horrible, but girl sleeves and fabric are (usually) way better suited to...well, girls :lol:

(usually...this may vary)

i wonder how design placement would be if there were scoop or v neck, though...a side print or down around the bottom offset would be cute.

i guess there is just SO MUCH pj merch out there in the goods section, i don't think its too crazy to want more women's choices ;) it seems there is a demand. mostly it would be nice for at least consistant sized ladies t's that dont run two sizes smaller or larger from one design to the next. very hard to know what to get that way.
    "How I choose to feel,... Is how I am."

after 20 years of waiting: EV Fox Theatre Detroit-6/26/11;Alpine Valley-9/3/11 & 9/4/11;Toronto-9/11/11;Music Midtown-8/22/12;London, Ontario-7/16/13;Wrigley Field, Chicago-7/19/13
  • Options
    Carey does your analog tee say Ladies on the tag?

I have one shirt that is American Apparel, the EV Memphis one, and it's 50% polyester! :shock: Grrrr I hate polyester. Oh and it's a mens and its HUGE, like half way down my thighs.
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    So I'm sending it back tomorrow. But no clue what to order now :? Maybe a mens XL so I can hack it up and make my own, but that is really getting old. How many guys here have to make over their shirts so they fit?
    and did they say anything about the thread??
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    Carey wrote:

Dimi, are you about to offer to help me measure....haha

bet your money on it.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    FitPearl wrote:
    mindi wrote:
    Nope.
    I'll send a new link to them when I mail the shirt back. Unless someone else wants to email or pm it to them. I'm on warning one, so I'm trying to be a good girl here now :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    Carey does your analog tee say Ladies on the tag?

I have one shirt that is American Apparel, the EV Memphis one, and it's 50% polyester! :shock: Grrrr I hate polyester. Oh and it's a mens and its HUGE, like half way down my thighs.

I didn't even look that far. It did say XXL, but I can't recall if it said ladies or not. I just held it up long enough to see how hideous it was and stuffed it back in the bag. :cry:
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    so there seems to be some issues with the analog t-shirts... I'm not overly optimistic that the XL I ordered is going to fit... I think I got XXL or XXXL in the blue devil t-shirts and it fit smaller than my large 08 leaves t-shirt, but still fits well. As others have said... it's about consistency and providing something for us that we can wear without having to alter. I agree with D, we should have a competition and go meet with someone... it's enough of a sausage fest at shows, as it is, without the significant number of female fans getting the raw end of the deal in the merch department.

Polyester is the devil... soft cotton FTW! Also, whoever mentioned 3/4 sleeves... YES! Genius! I love me some 3/4 sleeves... I think it's time for another baseball style shirt, v-neck with 3/4 sleeves in a nice soft cotton, that's not see through that us girls will love to wear! :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    When we went to Alpine, my girlfriend didn't even bother looking at the PJ shirts. But during that weekend, we went to the Piggly Wiggly a few times and she just had to have a Piggly Wiggly shirt - we even needed to go back so she could return it for a bigger size.
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:
    mindi wrote:
    Nope.
    I'll send a new link to them when I mail the shirt back. Unless someone else wants to email or pm it to them. I'm on warning one, so I'm trying to be a good girl here now :mrgreen:
    I vote that each girl (and guy who agree!) send an email, with nothing in it except the link to this thread! :mrgreen:

subliminal message! :lol:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    hey, do the 10c pay for the shipping charge when you return a shirt like that?? Suppose its their mistake...?!

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I would love to be able to wear a womans tee, I have very very ample cleavage
    I don't even bother looking anymore tbh. I did end up buying the PJ20 shirt but because I wanted something dry and warm, though I did wear it last weekend at home.

V neck with 3/4 sleeves would be :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    bump for the best
  • Options
    bump for the best
    :lol:

• Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    bump for the bust

fixed

;)
This discussion has been closed.