Any Rumours on support acts yet?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,931
    "Come on Napalm Death! Please open for Pearl Jam!" :twisted:
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    tenacious d would be great :D ...How about they just change it all up completely and have ed open up or a big surprise soundgarden...cameron can do double duty ;)
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    JC50422JC50422 Posts: 41
    I heard it through the grape vine that it's Ben Harper
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,931
    JC50422 wrote:

i hope this grape vine is true. harper kicks ass.
    there's a harper here that runs canada, and i so hope he won't be there in attendance! :|
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    good shout on Gomez there Dunk. Im delighted about that, i missed them a few weeks back, so this is a pretty cool surprise. Missed one Gomez show, now i get two. Sweet.

Did anyone see Matt Cameron playing with Wellwater Conspiracy as openers in 2000? that mustve been pretty cool?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Nitro wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

i wouldnt listen to Ben Harper's faux-soul voice if you personally bought me the cd and then paid me to listen to it... he bores me so much that when Indifference comes on the LATG dvd i usually go and watch my neighbours freshly painted fence dry.

talking of scottish bastards... they will probably just get Idlewild again.

i know they are not cool to like but Gomez or Supergrass would be alright with me... something i can just listening along to... nothing to energetic ;)

woo-hoo... i guessed right... what do i win?

Unless I'm missing something, I'm actually quite impressed.

tee hee.. cheers... it was just a lucky guess. It's one of those bands (along with Supergrass) who i just think would be excellent openers for PJ.. actually Supergrass did open for them once didnt they?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    dunkman wrote:
    tee hee.. cheers... it was just a lucky guess. It's one of those bands (along with Supergrass) who i just think would be excellent openers for PJ.. actually Supergrass did open for them once didnt they?

Binaural tour i think, one show had PJ, Chili Peppers & Supergrass. Pretty cool. Supergrass are freaking class live, great fun.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    demetrios wrote:
    JC50422 wrote:

i hope this grape vine is true. harper kicks ass.
    there's a harper here that runs canada, and i so hope he won't be there in attendance! :|
    :lol:
    Anyone got anything more to help back this up?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1