Options

AAaarrrrggghhhgfffffhgghaaaaar rttggg

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    huh?

(Sorry dunk, if I said something wrong). :confused:

nah you didn't say anything wrong :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    A bit too wordy to be successful if you ask me. But I do appreciate the inclusion of dunk and myself in a fetal attempt to garner a few extra units sold.

It needs to be fine-tuned. Ask Dunk. His ones need it all the time, he's probably learned something.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    jamie uk wrote:
    Eric Morcombe never even heard the words self deprication, or intermediate comedy device. It's bull shit comedy from a text book. Just tell us a fuckin joke, or fall over or something....
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Eric Morcombe never even heard the words self deprication, or intermediate comedy device. It's bull shit comedy from a text book. Just tell us a fuckin joke, or fall over or something....

Didn't you say you think the Carry On films are genius? :rolleyes:
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    jamie uk wrote:

yeah what he said..

all this boasting from you both yet i've smirked less than a stroke victim
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Didn't you say you think the Carry On films are genius? :rolleyes:
    No I said they were 'of their time', actually Mr la-di-da.:p
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah what he said..

How big did you say your little man downstairs was Dunk? since we're calling everyone on boasting here :p

This is good-natured fun. I neither feel that myself and Harmless are better than you, Jamie or Mookie, nor do I feel that we are inferior. We should all form a Monty Python-esque collective of humour-mongerers.

Who's with me?

EDIT: and in my experience, stroke victims can be prone to perma-smirks. it's to do with the slackening of facial muscles or some shit.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

to escape you 2 dullards trying to tell it the rules of chess
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah what he said..

I did wet myself, but it had nothing to do with anything coming from them.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    How big did you say your little man downstairs was Dunk? since we're calling everyone on boasting here :p

This is good-natured fun. I neither feel that myself and Harmless are better than you, Jamie or Mookie, nor do I feel that we are inferior. We should all form a Monty Python-esque collective of humour-mongerers.

Who's with me?

EDIT: and in my experience, stroke victims can be prone to perma-smirks. it's to do with the slackening of facial muscles or some shit.

What Dunk didn't know.. until now.. is that when I waver from being funny it's because I'm too busy thinking ground-breaking intelligent thoughts which just might make a fucking difference to somebody. ;)

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

Do you suffer from 'land mass'?

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Y'see that lads, that's self-deprecation (a big word with a hyphen and everything, I know. Look it up and you'll be alright). An intermediate comedy device at least. We'll see you in a few years ok?

:D

God Dammit! HLF tried to convince me that Self Deprecation was an act that took place in a bathroom with a banana and a vat of vaseline. I knew he was wrong.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    What Dunk didn't know.. until now.. is that when I waver from being funny it's because I'm too busy thinking ground-breaking intelligent thoughts which just might make a fucking difference to somebody. ;)

oh you mean stuff like "how do i open a bottle without a bottle opener" .. stuff like that :p
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Check out that thread of HLF's that Dunk posted earlier. Your man did a whole little bit about incontinence that might help you understand your little problem :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    oh you mean stuff like "how do i open a bottle without a bottle opener" .. stuff like that :p
    :D:D:D when did this just become a little bitching competition between people who do actually get on? :p I think we lost the girls a few pages back with this...
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    when did this just become a little bitching competition between people who do actually get on? :p I think we lost the girls a few pages back with this...

Who? Me and Dunk? Get on?

Fuck that. :rolleyes: :D

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    God Dammit! HLF tried to convince me that Self Deprecation was an act that took place in a bathroom with a banana and a vat of vaseline. I knew he was wrong.

No, I said that was called 'Fun Time'. Keep up!

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    to escape you 2 dullards trying to tell it the rules of chess

Now, that's foony lad..that's foony.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Now, that's foony lad..that's foony.
    you do know there ain't a pot of gold up there, right?
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    We should all form a Monty Python-esque collective of humour-mongerers.

:eek: That's a great idea! As long as yourself, harmless, Mookie, dunk... and the others don't get involved!

;)
  • Options
    it's because I'm too busy thinking ground-breaking intelligent thoughts which just might make a fucking difference to somebody. ;)

We all know about you being the founding member of the Transformer Tweenie fanclub and all the hard work you've performed for them. But I think that your theory on who would win a fight between the original Optimus Prime and the modern day Optimus Prime isn't solving world peace, so for the time being a return to comedy would be most appreciated.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    you do know there ain't a pot of gold up there, right?
    Next time he lift his kilt, I'll have a look and see.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    We all know about you being the founding member of the Transformer Tweenie fanclub and all the hard work you've performed for them. But I think that theory on who would win a fight between the original Optimus Prime and the modern day Optimus Prime is solving world peace, so for the time being a return to comedy would be most appreciated.

That's a back-handed way of saying I'm funny, right?

Thanks. :)

• Options
    :eek: That's a great idea! As long as yourself, harmless, Mookie, dunk... and the others don't get involved!

;)
    Thank you :) I'm glad you like the idea. I don't think the others will though. We are caught in a vicious cycle of personal slurs and character defamation :(
  • Options
    That's a back-handed way of saying I'm funny, right?

Thanks. :)

You know what they say about doing it back-handed, you get to pretend that someone else is doing it to you.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    We are caught in a vicious cycle of personal slurs and character defamation :(

Aww isn't it GREAT??

• Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Next time he lift his kilt, I'll have a look and see.
    :)
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    personal slurs and character defamation :(

That sounds like a great idea for a new sitcom.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    You know what they say about doing it back-handed, you get to pretend that someone else is doing it to you.
    Now, this is more like it....
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    :D:D:D when did this just become a little bitching competition between people who do actually get on? :p I think we lost the girls a few pages back with this...

we're always losing girls on this forum... i used to have 6 stalkers... now i'm down to 8!!!! one of them claims to be a mathmetician, she keeps asking me if i'm interested in an x+y=Zsome.