your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• westsidepiewestsidepie Posts: 627
    SENROCK! wrote:
    my WTF?! moment of LAST NIGHT was being at the troubadour to see local H and seeing a guy in a pearl jam shirt. Me and my frenz pointed to the shirt and he looked at the shirt like he hadd NO IDEA what we were talking about! WHY WEAR A PEARL JAM SHIRT IF U AINT GONNA REPRESENT WITH PRIZZIDE??!! WTF?!!!

His mom bought it for him. :D
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

"That's a repulsive combination of horrible information and bad breath."-Pickles

"Remember, death is a natural part of the workplace. So, when you see a dead body at work, don't freak out, just ring your death bell." "ting"-Toki Wartooth
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    His mom bought it for him. :D
    i hate that! Even my friend said ohhhhh maybe that shirt is his BROTHERS! pfffft
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    wtf is with assholes driving with dogs in the back of pickups? :mad: yesterday i was behind a jerkoff that had 3 dogs in back of his pickup - CREW CAB PICKUP!....plenty of room in the cab for those dogs.....and one of those dogs didn't have a collar :mad: WTF?!?!?
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    cutback wrote:
    wtf is with assholes driving with dogs in the back of pickups? :mad: yesterday i was behind a jerkoff that had 3 dogs in back of his pickup - CREW CAB PICKUP!....plenty of room in the cab for those dogs.....and one of those dogs didn't have a collar :mad: WTF?!?!?

THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!! :mad:
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
    cutback wrote:

THIS DEFINITELY PISSES ME OFF MAJORLY. HOW WOULD THEY LIKE IT IF THEY WERE STUCK BACK THERE DAMMIT!!!!!! :mad:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

SENROCK! wrote:
    THIS DEFINITELY PISSES ME OFF MAJORLY. HOW WOULD THEY LIKE IT IF THEY WERE STUCK BACK THERE DAMMIT!!!!!! :mad:

I hate people that own animals and treat them like shit...I have no respect for them...There is no reason to be cruel to an animal....not one reason! :mad:
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    having sun all day, until I am about to run to starbucks for a big ol' iced coffee to fill a big craving, and having a HUGE cloud open up and pour rain down..

grrrrr.. wtf!
    cutback wrote:

Hate that as well. Isn't it illegal in most states now? When I lived in Cali, I chased down a pickup, because the fuckin' idiot did not realize his dog jumped out of the bed AND the dog was on a leash. He was dragging the poor animal down the street. :(
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

"That's a repulsive combination of horrible information and bad breath."-Pickles

"Remember, death is a natural part of the workplace. So, when you see a dead body at work, don't freak out, just ring your death bell." "ting"-Toki Wartooth
    having sun all day, until I am about to run to starbucks for a big ol' iced coffee to fill a big craving, and having a HUGE cloud open up and pour rain down..

grrrrr.. wtf!

I love Starbucks iced coffee!
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

• you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    Hate that as well. Isn't it illegal in most states now? When I lived in Cali, I chased down a pickup, because the fuckin' idiot did not realize his dog jumped out of the bed AND the dog was on a leash. He was dragging the poor animal down the street. :(

:eek: how could you not notice that?!
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
    you are wrote:
    :eek: how could you not notice that?!

That is what I thought, how could you not notice it. I guess, if you have the radio up really loud and you are not paying attention, you can miss a lot.
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

this just made me cry.

SENROCK! wrote:
    this just made me cry.

Sorry SEROCK, can I say something to make you laugh?

LUBRICANTS! :D
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

i would have put the leash on him and drag him around for a while :mad:

and thanks for reminding me to look it up....yep it's illegal

Section 23117

(a) No person driving a motor vehicle shall transport any animal in the back of the vehicle in a space intended for any load on the vehicle on a highway unless the space is enclosed or has side and tail racks to a height of at least 46 inches extending vertically from the floor, the vehicle has installed means of preventing the animal from being discharged, or the animal is cross tethered to the vehicle, or is protected by a secured container or cage, in a manner which will prevent the animal from being thrown, falling, or jumping from the vehicle.

(b) This section does not apply to any of the following:

(1) The transportation of livestock.

(2) The transportation of a dog whose owner either owns or is employed by a ranching or farming operation who is traveling on a road in a rural area or who is traveling to and from a livestock auction.

(3) The transportation of a dog for purposes associated with ranching or farming.

EDIT: YEAH LUBRICANTS!!!! :D:D
    cutback wrote:
    i would have put the leash on him and drag him around for a while :mad:

That would be good...:o
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Last night eating in Korea Town in NYC and having to use the bathroom only to find it to be unisex. I'm not talking a single stall, but a room where you shared sinks. There were two stalls that had the "mens" logo and two with the female, but still, WTF?!?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Last night eating in Korea Town in NYC and having to use the bathroom only to find it to be unisex. I'm not talking a single stall, but a room where you shared sinks. There were two stalls that had the "mens" logo and two with the female, but still, WTF?!?!?
    In that case, scratch Korea off your honeymoon list. :p
    When we went down to the coast, there was a big 'tent' that you went in and apparently there was a big pit and people just squatted and pooped or whatever. :eek:
    I held it that day. :p
    But the food is awesome! :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    eh...Im not going to get sucked into the negativity..some people just unhappy and need to use it to get attention. I feel sorry for them.

wtf....
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    My right eye is all blurry all of a sudden.....WTF
    My right eye is all blurry all of a sudden.....WTF

damn....that doesn't sound good...tired maybe?
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    libragirl wrote:
    damn....that doesn't sound good...tired maybe?

Well I've been at work staring at this laptop for hours...
    Well I've been at work staring at this laptop for hours...

well that would do it...you need to look away every now and then. That's what they say to do anyway.
    libragirl wrote:
    well that would do it...you need to look away every now and then. That's what they say to do anyway.

Good idea. I'll go look for some bubble wrap!
    Good idea. I'll go look for some bubble wrap!

there you go!
  • comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    seeing a girl walking through the mall in a bikini...and not to be mean but she didn't exactly have the kind of body you'd be showing off just for kicks. I know it's hot outside...but it's cold in the mall...so wtf??? :confused:
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
    seeing a girl walking through the mall in a bikini...and not to be mean but she didn't exactly have the kind of body you'd be showing off just for kicks. I know it's hot outside...but it's cold in the mall...so wtf??? :confused:

When you crave attention, you will find a way of standing out from the crowd.
    I'm going to the mall soon, maybe I should break out the hammock....hhmmm.;)
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

• comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    When you crave attention, you will find a way of standing out from the crowd.
    I'm going to the mall soon, maybe I should break out the hammock....hhmmm.;)
    or your speedo :eek: might as well go all out!
    if she had been wearing shorts or a coverup of some sort it wouldn't have seemed so bizarre...just weird!
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052
    mookie9999 wrote:

There's a Koreatown in NY? Is that the row of places on West 32nd by sixth?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    There's a Koreatown in NY? Is that the row of places on West 32nd by sixth?

That be it
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    TrixieCat wrote:
    In that case, scratch Korea off your honeymoon list. :p
    When we went down to the coast, there was a big 'tent' that you went in and apparently there was a big pit and people just squatted and pooped or whatever. :eek:
    I held it that day. :p
    But the food is awesome! :)

THAT is incredibly disgusting!!!!!