~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• pjsalpjsal Posts: 80
    Roxy, adopted from the shelter almost a year ago, beautiful, despite her recent dip into major stinkiness (see "smelly smells" thread). She is so sweet and loves everyone, including cats:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/blowfish/e1ff9fb8.jpg
    Recycle...what goes around comes around.

www.sallysbeadworks.com
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,457
    pjsal wrote:
    Roxy, adopted from the shelter almost a year ago, beautiful, despite her recent dip into major stinkiness (see "smelly smells" thread). She is so sweet and loves everyone, including cats:

Roxy's looks so beautiful pjsal like she's almost saying..."i am so worth it ma, all the love... foreVer adoring eVery little stinker bit!"...~

:D
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

Roxy's looks so beautiful pjsal like she's almost saying..."i am so worth it ma, all the love... foreVer adoring eVery little stinker bit!"...~

:D

Thanks, 'Tone. :D
    I keep trying to resize the photo because it's HUGE--no luck with that! Glad you like the Rox so up close and personal like that...I'll try shrinking it again later. Do you have a photo in this thread? There are a lot of pages in here!

www.sallysbeadworks.com
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    pjsal wrote:

awwww Roxxxy looks WAHHHHSOME!!!!!! She looks like she's a social butterfly!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    That was cool FIVE!!!!! :cool:

We need some more pictures in here!!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

This is a classic--love that tongue lolling out. :D
    I also love Cree's dog, Jasper...and SENROCK's dog Surfer...and just about all that I've seen here.
    Rox is definitely a social butterfly, how did you guess? When I first adopted her she was so nervous and afraid from her displacement (she was left off several times at the shelter), she would be aggressive to other dogs... especially to ones big enough to eat her for breakfast! Now she is relaxed and loves everyone on this planet. Dogs are great because they live to love and only need the same from us to be happy.

www.sallysbeadworks.com
    5foot1 wrote:
    yeah, it was kind of a creative bump sort of thing :cool:

i can video my dog rock saying mama on my digicam
    i just gotta find a way to convert the file

have you seen this one? it's zeke in a box....
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v224/5foot1/?action=view&current=f50db4b0.jpg

awwww thats the cutest picture!!!!!! oh man!!!!! i LOVE IT!!!!! that rocks like a magik kiss!!!! :D

pjsal wrote:
    This is a classic--love that tongue lolling out. :D
    I also love Cree's dog, Jasper...and SENROCK's dog Surfer...and just about all that I've seen here.
    Rox is definitely a social butterfly, how did you guess? When I first adopted her she was so nervous and afraid from her displacement (she was left off several times at the shelter), she would be aggressive to other dogs... especially to ones big enough to eat her for breakfast! Now she is relaxed and loves everyone on this planet. Dogs are great because they live to love and only need the same from us to be happy.

man thats SO TRUE!!!!! They dont ask for alot~all they want is our attention & love. It kills me when people mistreat their dogs. I always wanna say to them how about i smack YOU on the head & see how YOU like it IDIOT!!!! Or when they leave them chained up in the hott sun? Thats NOT cool!!!!!

• 5foot1 wrote:
    yeah, it was kind of a creative bump sort of thing :cool:

i can video my dog rock saying mama on my digicam
    i just gotta find a way to convert the file

have you seen this one? it's zeke in a box....
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v224/5foot1/?action=view&current=f50db4b0.jpg

that is one of the cutest pics ever! Zeke is just gorgeous. awwwwww
    look at those wee little paws! and those eyes!

dont forget to click ppl. everyday to help feed the poor animals :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    SENROCK! wrote:
    man thats SO TRUE!!!!! They dont ask for alot~all they want is our attention & love. It kills me when people mistreat their dogs. I always wanna say to them how about i smack YOU on the head & see how YOU like it IDIOT!!!! Or when they leave them chained up in the hott sun? Thats NOT cool!!!!!

I'm so amazed by how resilient dogs are. With the exception of certain breeds that have been bred to be fighters, dogs are forgiving and always ready to give us another chance. I think the average dog would have to suffer a lot of cruelty to change from sweet to savage. Adopting a dog from a shelter is a wonderful thing. :) Dogs give us lessons about kindness and generosity--learn from your dog 'cause they're emotionally smart!

www.sallysbeadworks.com
    i am FULLY into people adopting dogs from shelters. Thats the best way to FLOW. I hate that ppl breed dogs because they just add to the homeless amount! It just drives me crazy!!!! I wish people took better care of their doggies. They only know what you teach them & that should be love!!! I think i'm gonna go hug Surf!!!! :)

• totally agree with u SEN. adopting is the best!
    just the look on their little faces is enough for me to say "I'll take em all!!
    and they love you even more for being their friend. what more could anyone ask for.

dont forget to click ppl:)

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

do your good deed for the day. it will make you feel great i promise
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I am so sad!! I can't find the cord to hook up my digital camera to the computer. I can't download the pics of my gorgeous dog! :(

Well...I'll just tell you guys about her.

She's a 4 year old yellow labrador. Her name is Sophia. I rescued her from the animal shelter...they had told me to come get her that day as they were going to put her down. She is the prettiest girl in the world! She loves the beach and going for rides in the car.

And, like everyone, I don't think of her as a "pet". She is my daughter.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    yep I have a son, its my 3 year old shitzu/terriar. Goes by many names, but first name is Giz. Also know as mountain goat for how high he sometimes sits on top of couchs and chairs. Swear he has part cat in him. Great times so far and he has helped me get over my late but not forgotten Mandy.

DOGS RULE
    I am so sad!! I can't find the cord to hook up my digital camera to the computer. I can't download the pics of my gorgeous dog! :(

Well...I'll just tell you guys about her.

She's a 4 year old yellow labrador. Her name is Sophia. I rescued her from the animal shelter...they had told me to come get her that day as they were going to put her down. She is the prettiest girl in the world! She loves the beach and going for rides in the car.

And, like everyone, I don't think of her as a "pet". She is my daughter.

awww NOW i get it!!!! well okay......as SOON as u find it POST PICS!!! :D

yep I have a son, its my 3 year old shitzu/terriar. Goes by many names, but first name is Giz. Also know as mountain goat for how high he sometimes sits on top of couchs and chairs. Swear he has part cat in him. Great times so far and he has helped me get over my late but not forgotten Mandy.

DOGS RULE

haha thats funny!!! He's a beautiFLOW doggie!!! :)

• totaledheadtotaledhead Posts: 197
    I have a dog called Kim, shes 13 yrs old and so adorable and a puppy called Frisco hes only a few months old. We got him off a farmer and paid like 150 euro for him ($180) and he was really sick. The farmer never fed him so he was really thin. He had lice, mange and fleas to beat the band. We took him straight to the vet and got him checked out and the vet didnt think he'd live for another month but we fed him up gave him a lil' tlc and now hes one of the happiest dogs i've ever seen plus he has the coolest bark in the world (hes a beagle so he kinda howls) but hes impossible to house train but were workin on it :)

~P@M~

ps SEN your dog is so adorable ill post some pics of my dogs if i can find em.
    I have a dog called Kim, shes 13 yrs old and so adorable and a puppy called Frisco hes only a few months old. We got him off a farmer and paid like 150 euro for him ($180) and he was really sick. The farmer never fed him so he was really thin. He had lice, mange and fleas to beat the band. We took him straight to the vet and got him checked out and the vet didnt think he'd live for another month but we fed him up gave him a lil' tlc and now hes one of the happiest dogs i've ever seen plus he has the coolest bark in the world (hes a beagle so he kinda howls) but hes impossible to house train but were workin on it :)

~P@M~

ps SEN your dog is so adorable ill post some pics of my dogs if i can find em.

that story just about killed my FLOW!!!! :( WHYYYYY do people own doggies if they AINT GONNA CARE FOR THEM!!!!! :mad: if annnnnything gets me pissed it would be that!!!! But YAY for you rescuing the little guy!!!! That made me soooooooo happy!!!! I cant wait to see pictures!! i LOVE beagles!! especially SNOOPY!!! :D:D:D

this is a picture of Surf the way he looks at me when i wake him up in the middle of the night while i'm FLOWin getting all crazy with the EVENFLOW PSYCHOS!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/surftoy.jpg

• fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    i haven't done it doggystyle since august. dayum, boo!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    fanch75 wrote:
    i haven't done it doggystyle since august. dayum, boo!

then we gotta do som'n about that. Its not healthy for a man of your stature.......:D

oh my god as soon as i saw the picture i wanted to hug him!!!!! Whats his name & how old is he!!!!!! he's BEAUTIFLOW!!!!!!

• totaledheadtotaledhead Posts: 197
    I found a pic of my doggies, Kim is the blacky/browny one and Frisco is the white and brown beagle, enjoy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/totaledhead/DSCF0398.jpg

~P@M~
  • http://community.webshots.com/album/305126542HYjkXv

a few pics of my stupid, but lovable (and evil!) dog back home.
    What's this? What's this? What's this?
    Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!

The ocean, use of electricity, baby earth chicken soup! Bamboo grass?
    For the pair of us is an evening and a broken reputation!
  • sicnevolsicnevol Posts: 180
    I have an American Bull dog. I don't have any pics of her but this is one that looks like her. http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/dog/display_photo.jsp?pic=/americanbulldog/pics/goobie1.jpg < thats a puppy. My dog is about 120 pds and as tall as my hip Her name is Abby.
    That's two things we've got, Tape and Time.
  • sicnevolsicnevol Posts: 180
    SENROCK! wrote:
    I saw some guy smack his dog once so I slap him. I was How the fuck do you like it?
    That's two things we've got, Tape and Time.
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,457
    dogs are cool...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    my mind was once again in the gutter when i saw the name of this thread i thought it was a sex position appreciation thread oh well i own no dog i'll be on my way with my tail between my legs
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
    I found a pic of my doggies, Kim is the blacky/browny one and Frisco is the white and brown beagle, enjoy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/totaledhead/DSCF0398.jpg

~P@M~

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they are sooooooo GORGEOUS!!!!!!! i'm SO happy you found the picture!!!!! i love it!!!! :)