your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    :eek: I just realised I took 71 pics of the sun setting last night :D . I got a wee bit carried away I think... and most of them look exactly the same :D tho they still came out great :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    hearing from someone I never thought I would speak to again. :mad:
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    :eek: I just realised I took 71 pics of the sun setting last night :D . I got a wee bit carried away I think... and most of them look exactly the same :D tho they still came out great
    well you NEED to share them!!!!! :D

my WTF?! moment was while i was in full on painting mode, someone walked by & handed me their baby to hold while they tied their shoe?! :eek:WHAT THE EFFIN F***??!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • CreedDiseaseCreedDisease Posts: 241
    my best friend started going to AA
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    My 11 year old daughter fell asleep after school today, woke up around 7:45 got dressed quickly brushed her teeth then came to my bedroom demanding to take her to school.

I was on this board and got all confused thinking she had a concert at school and asked her you're going to play your instrument in your gym clothes? She yelled Dad I'm going to late and I was like for what, why do you need to go to school? She yells, to learn Dad, to learn!

Finally I had to say what in hell going on here I think we have a failure to communicate.

She thought it was 8:00 in the morning and that being time for school. She broke down in tears and all I could do was just hold till she stopped. :(

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

SENROCK! wrote:
    well you NEED to share them!!!!! :D

my WTF?! moment was while i was in full on painting mode, someone walked by & handed me their baby to hold while they tied their shoe?! :eek:WHAT THE EFFIN F***??!!
    I'll upload them as soon as I get a chance :)

Hahahahaaaa at your WTF moment :D what's WRONG with people?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    g under p wrote:
    My 11 year old daughter fell asleep after school today, woke up around 7:45 got dressed quickly brushed her teeth then came to my bedroom demanding to take her to school.

I was on this board and got all confused thinking she had a concert at school and asked her you're going to play your instrument in your gym clothes? She yelled Dad I'm going to late and I was like for what, why do you need to go to school? She yells, to learn Dad, to learn!

Finally I had to say what in hell going on here I think we have a failure to communicate.

She thought it was 8:00 in the morning and that being time for school. She broke down in tears and all I could do was just hold till she stopped. :(

Peace
    :o awww... that's cute 'to learn Dad, to learn' :D but why was she crying?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    :o awww... that's cute 'to learn Dad, to learn' :D but why was she crying?

Catholic School for ya, you can't be late for school. Just the overall intense moment i guess and the relief that wasn't going to be late. Also it didn't help that I was laughing my head off once i realized what was going on. :D

She's smart enough to laugh at herself later on last night. :)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Just wrapping up one event at my job and now being told to start working on the next one..which usually we don't start doing the planning till August...

bleh...
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,557
    Watching a guy eye ball f?ck a girl on the street
    (looks up and down in a way that was amazingly inappropriate)
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    smithnic wrote:
    Watching a guy eye ball f?ck a girl on the street
    (looks up and down in a way that was amazingly inappropriate)

ha..I got what you meant before you edited your post. That is gross.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yay!!! those are beautiful!!! thanks helen!
    Thank you :) I'm easily amused, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    ~EvilMerlin blaming me???!!!! WTF!!! :D
    ~just as the final decision was made, an emergency in the fam. to try and make me feel badd. WTF??!!!

• South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
  • noisy mindnoisy mind Posts: 65
    i was on the phone with a friend today. i told him i had to call him back because i saw a rabbit in my back yard and i had to shoot it with a pellet gun. keep in mind, it wouldn't kill it plus i suck at shooting. i called him back and he pulled a Jeff Foxworthy on my ass. he said (in Jeff's voice) "if you have to get off the phone with a friend to shoot a rabbit with a pellet gun, you might be a redneck."

afterwards i drank some moonshine and punched my sister/wife.
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    noisy mind wrote:
    i was on the phone with a friend today. i told him i had to call him back because i saw a rabbit in my back yard and i had to shoot it with a pellet gun. keep in mind, it wouldn't kill it plus i suck at shooting. i called him back and he pulled a Jeff Foxworthy on my ass. he said (in Jeff's voice) "if you have to get off the phone with a friend to shoot a rabbit with a pellet gun, you might be a redneck."

afterwards i drank some moonshine and punched my sister/wife.

that's hilarious.

My car is my WTF moment :(
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    a freakin drunk asian spitting on me when she TALKS!!!!!! :mad: WTF??!!!!!!

Jimmy Bedford, Master Distiller of Jack Daniels whiskey is stepping down! WTF???!!!!!!!! :mad:

• CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    This really quite, shy, loner girl sent me and e-mail to apologize for her rude behaviour (what the fuck? she was just quite, not rude) and asked me if we could 'chat' because we've known each other for three years and barely spoke.

I find the whole thing rather weird, but I always thought she was rather interesting, a lot more interesting than some of the other people at my school, although our contact has indeed been minimal. I just hope she doesn't have a crush on me.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
    Collin wrote:
    This really quite, shy, loner girl sent me and e-mail to apologize for her rude behaviour (what the fuck? she was just quite, not rude) and asked me if we could 'chat' because we've known each other for three years and barely spoke.

I find the whole thing rather weird, but I always thought she was rather interesting, a lot more interesting than some of the other people at my school, although our contact has indeed been minimal. I just hope she doesn't have a crush on me.
    i think thats a GOOD WTF?! moment!

someone trying to walk off with the logo i just designed!!! WTF??!!!

• HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    SENROCK! wrote:
    someone trying to walk off with the logo i just designed!!! WTF??!!!

I hope it was the DF logo. ;)
    Nice to know you.
    HOOKER wrote:
    I hope it was the DF logo. ;)

:eek: forgot about that!!!! :eek:

• HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    SENROCK! wrote:
    :eek: forgot about that!!!! :eek:

haha. The deadline passed anyway. Meh, Im sure they have 2 or 3 to chooose from.:)
    Nice to know you.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    That I was a suspect in the Stolen Pictures thread :D
    NERDS!
    That I was a suspect in the Stolen Pictures thread :D
    hahaha that was some craziness dude! :D good times.

• LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    my contact lens just POPPED out...

i'm outta here!!!

:D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    my WTF?! moment of LAST NIGHT was being at the troubadour to see local H and seeing a guy in a pearl jam shirt. Me and my frenz pointed to the shirt and he looked at the shirt like he hadd NO IDEA what we were talking about! WHY WEAR A PEARL JAM SHIRT IF U AINT GONNA REPRESENT WITH PRIZZIDE??!! WTF?!!!