Options

a

Comments

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    even flow? wrote:
    I wish I lived in the States where the government can't be wrong.

I live in the US, and my government is wrong all the time. But a god damn plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    murph83murph83 Posts: 122
    BinFrog wrote:
    I live in the US, and my government is wrong all the time. But a god damn plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11.

did ya see it?
  • Options
    front page news today in the Lancaster, PA paper...

I think lots more people are aware of this now and may run with it...
    true or not, it's gonna breed more sceptiscm...just what we need.
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,903
    front page news today in the Lancaster, PA paper...

I think lots more people are aware of this now and may run with it...
    true or not, it's gonna breed more sceptiscm...just what we need.

can you explain? im confused.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    can you explain? im confused.
    this would be a most refreshing exspearience....
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    murph83 wrote:
    did ya see it?

Well I believe that the other option:

A hijacked plane was actually diverted to a secret hangar and not one person has leaked that bit of information, and it was actually a missile that hit the Pentagon.

...is a conspiracy theorist's wet dream but is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Common sense, people. Common sense. Jesus.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    The Truth is emerging and it's wonderful to see. Now, if only the rest would get their heads out of the sand (and or their asses), we'd get somewhere.

Resistance is futile non believers. The Truth will win.
    Visit my Blog : Understanding Eli
    http://eliharris.blogspot.com

>>St. John's, Newfoundland, 09/24/05 & 09/25/05<<
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    FlameHead wrote:
    The Truth is emerging and it's wonderful to see. Now, if only the rest would get their heads out of the sand (and or their asses), we'd get somewhere.

Resistance is futile non believers. The Truth will win.

Why don't you morons read "Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts," which was written by the editors of Popular Mechanics (read: no political agenda whatsoever)? Who really has their heads in the sand?

That so many people actually believe this conspiracy bullshit says volumes about the level of intelligence in this country.
  • Options
    no, it says volumes about the distrust in government the bush administration has fostered in many americans. we simply don't trust ANYTHING they have to say anymore...their credibility is shot.

and, uh, how do you know that the editors of popular mechanics have no political agenda whatsoever. are you saying they are all apolitical??

No man...they actually masterminded 9/11! I've uncovered the TRUTH!

You people are insane.
  • Options
    floyd1975floyd1975 Posts: 1,350
    no, it says volumes about the distrust in government the bush administration has fostered in many americans. we simply don't trust ANYTHING they have to say anymore...their credibility is shot.

and, uh, how do you know that the editors of popular mechanics have no political agenda whatsoever. are you saying they are all apolitical??

Much of this started very early though which has more to do with the divided nature of the country than anything else. There are many out there and on this site who will find anything they can, true or not, to try to discredit this administration rather than stick with the extreme amount of real and legitimate ways to attack their enemies in power.
  • Options
    brilliant response, sir. brilliant.

There's no intelligent response to conspiracy theorists. Why exert any brain power on such nonsense?
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    jsand wrote:
    Why don't you morons read "Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts," which was written by the editors of Popular Mechanics (read: no political agenda whatsoever)? Who really has their heads in the sand?

That so many people actually believe this conspiracy bullshit says volumes about the level of intelligence in this country.

I read it, and I posted a thread about it called Debunking Popular Mechanics. It would have been ok, except most of it was just trash talking conspiracy theorists. It would seem most of the "claims" they target are those of the movie Loose Change, which in my opinion is very flawed. They address the claim that there is a pod on the bottom of one of the jets. So they get a photoanalyst to look at a picture of the jet and compare it to a picture of a 767-200ER which is a completely different plane. The 767-200ER has a visible ferring for the landing gear, while the actual plane, a 767-222 does not. I posted all this on that thread. PM also ignores the real solid claims of the 9/11 truth movement, including molten metal, insider trading, etc.. what they've done is target the most outlandish claims, just like Penn & Teller did on their Bullshit! episode Conpspiracy Theories.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    wow some people on this thread need to jump off of the bush administration's balls.

don't you realize that things just don't add up... and this doesn't mean they were behind 9/11 but it most likely means we're not being told the full truth.

if you think questioning your government is idiotic then i can see why bush won the presidency in the first place (without ever ACTUALLY winning an election (cough: florida and ohio :cough).

if you believe everything the government tells you is true congratulations you're a fucking retard.
    severed hand thirteen

• Options
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    wow some people on this thread need to jump off of the bush administration's balls.

don't you realize that things just don't add up... and this doesn't mean they were behind 9/11 but it most likely means we're not being told the full truth.

if you think questioning your government is idiotic then i can see why bush won the presidency in the first place (without ever ACTUALLY winning an election (cough: florida and ohio :cough).

if you believe everything the government tells you is true congratulations you're a fucking retard.

So since some of us don't believe that all of these people who saw a plane crash into the Pentagon were approached by super secret government agents and told what to say then we are on "the Bush administration's balls?"

Since we don't believe that a plane full of people is being housed at Area 51 where they are making their own society crossbreeding with the aliens then we are "fucking retards?"

There are plenty of legitimate complaints about this administration. Constantly harping on conspiracy theories such as this Pentagon one only makes the other arguments look weaker.
  • Options
    zstillings wrote:
    So since some of us don't believe that all of these people who saw a plane crash into the Pentagon were approached by super secret government agents and told what to say then we are on "the Bush administration's balls?"

Since we don't believe that a plane full of people is being housed at Area 51 where they are making their own society crossbreeding with the aliens then we are "fucking retards?"

There are plenty of legitimate complaints about this administration. Constantly harping on conspiracy theories such as this Pentagon one only makes the other arguments look weaker.

maybe the government should release the tape of the plane hitting the pentagon then. that piece of shit tape released already shows nothing at all.

the people who are on bush's balls are the ones who never even gave this any real thought before shooting it down.

and you're a fucking retard if you always believ what the government says- just as i said earlier. i don't recall stating anything about Area 51 thanks.
    severed hand thirteen

• Options
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    maybe the government should release the tape of the plane hitting the pentagon then. that piece of shit tape released already shows nothing at all.

All people are going to say to that is that it was doctored. Why do you need this tape when there are pictures of plane parts around the area that the plane hit?
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    the people who are on bush's balls are the ones who never even gave this any real thought before shooting it down.

I am one of them. I would not give real thought to something that I know to be false. I am not on Bush's balls.
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    and you're a fucking retard if you always believ what the government says- just as i said earlier. i don't recall stating anything about Area 51 thanks.

It seems that believing that a plane hit the Pentagon equates to always believing what the government tells you as I see in this thread. I am not a fucking retard and do not appreciate your insinuation that I am.
  • Options
    zstillings wrote:
    All people are going to say to that is that it was doctored. Why do you need this tape when there are pictures of plane parts around the area that the plane hit?

I am one of them. I would not give real thought to something that I know to be false. I am not on Bush's balls.

It seems that believing that a plane hit the Pentagon equates to always believing what the government tells you as I see in this thread. I am not a fucking retard and do not appreciate your insinuation that I am.

you made it out to sound like that. if you wanna take two dofferent things i said and throw them together be my guest but i never said if you don't think a plane hit the pentagon you're a retard.

its funny how in this thread the people who flat out deny any conspiracies can talk shit and get away with it. then someone like myself says its stupid to not question your government and everyone jumps down my throat.

don't assume what im thinking people- its all their word for word.

and where those plane parts proven to be from that plane or just some random parts that showed up there? i never heard these were proven to be from the one they say hit the pentagon.
    severed hand thirteen

• Options
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    you made it out to sound like that. if you wanna take two dofferent things i said and throw them together be my guest but i never said if you don't think a plane hit the pentagon you're a retard.

its funny how in this thread the people who flat out deny any conspiracies can talk shit and get away with it. then someone like myself says its stupid to not question your government and everyone jumps down my throat.

don't assume what im thinking people- its all their word for word.

and where those plane parts proven to be from that plane or just some random parts that showed up there? i never heard these were proven to be from the one they say hit the pentagon.

You were the one who brought in believing everything your government tells you. The thread so far was about 9/11. Nobody here ever said they believed everything the government said. You seem to be assuming that about other people based on what they think happened on 9/11. The leap that I made wasn't that great.

I didn't think everyone was jumping down your throat. I thought I was the only one even debating your post about that. Is questioning your post really jumping down your throat?

Those plane parts were planted after people saw a plane going into the building. It sounds like my version of the fact that those parts are from a plane that crashed into the building is a little more solid than a bunch of spooks diverting a plane at the last second while some other projectile is hitting the Pentagon. They then take the passengers from the plane that they diverted and hide them forever.
  • Options
    zstillings wrote:
    You were the one who brought in believing everything your government tells you. The thread so far was about 9/11. Nobody here ever said they believed everything the government said. You seem to be assuming that about other people based on what they think happened on 9/11. The leap that I made wasn't that great.

I didn't think everyone was jumping down your throat. I thought I was the only one even debating your post about that. Is questioning your post really jumping down your throat?

Those plane parts were planted after people saw a plane going into the building. It sounds like my version of the fact that those parts are from a plane that crashed into the building is a little more solid than a bunch of spooks diverting a plane at the last second while some other projectile is hitting the Pentagon. They then take the passengers from the plane that they diverted and hide them forever.

at first i didn't realize you quoted me twice anyway...

let me clear what i said up then since i may have not been clear.

about the "fucking retard" line: if you beleive everything your gov't tells you (including whatever relating to 9/11) then you are. if you've looked into evidence about 9/11 and feel the government is telling the honest truth then good for you. im not saying anything about those people.

about the plane parts: if the theorists have to prove the government really did partake in this catastrophe then it should also have to be proven these parts where from that plane.

some people saw a plane going into the buidling... some swear it was a missile. i didn't see it obviously so unless i see a tape i don't believe either.

and i do not believe anything about planes being redirected somehwere else- thats sounds pretty impossible to me. well then what happened to those planes- i dunno maybe they were shot down.

anyway i don't even believe the government helped with these attacks (well they did by acting like assholes to other countries for years but you know what i mean- these people are crazy anyway and would have done it anyway).

i'm ranting so now i'll stop writing.
    severed hand thirteen

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569

As if you posted this here again.

Again, these websites focus on Loose Change which is a load of crap. However, the claims in these websites are just as speculative as Loose Change itself. I guess if you keep posting them though, someone will eventually buy into them.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    BinFrog wrote:
    Well I believe that the other option:

A hijacked plane was actually diverted to a secret hangar and not one person has leaked that bit of information, and it was actually a missile that hit the Pentagon.

...is a conspiracy theorist's wet dream but is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Common sense, people. Common sense. Jesus.

Common sense?
    Like this? ...

[from http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:U4plXs1qweoJ:www.american-buddha.com/LM.confrontevidencescreen17.htm+cuba+plane+cia+60%27s&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=9 ... a cached page ... transcript from CONFRONTING THE EVIDENCE -- A CALL TO REOPEN THE 9-11 INVESTIGATION]
    James Bamford, Author of "A Pretext for War" and "Body of Secrets" -- Washington, D.C.: The idea was to create a pretext to show that there was an attack by Cuba on the United States, and the idea was to have U.S. personnel from the CIA and other places secretly create terrorism in the United States. The documents actually said people would be shot on American streets, bombs would be blown up, and again, all of the evidence would be laid to point the finger at Castro.

One other idea was they were going to, they had a very complex plan where they were going to take an aircraft and load it with CIA people who looked like college students, fly it over, have it take off from an airport in Miami with a lot of publicity, and then it would quickly, after it got into the air, land at a secret CIA base. At that same time, an identical plane would take off from that CIA base, except this plane would be empty. And it would be remotely piloted from the ground. It was a drone plane that would be very similar to the plane that had just taken off. And once the plane was over Cuba, there was going to be a tape recorder that would have played a distress call into a microphone saying, "Help, we're being shot at," and a few minutes later, once the plane was over Carribean Sea for pass over Cuba, somebody would have pressed the button on the ground, blowing up the plane, and they would have blamed Cuba for killing a planeload of American college students.

At another point, they had this idea where they were going to, actually John Glenn was going to go into his first space mission around the same time. And part of the plan was that if Glenn's rocket accidentally blew up on liftoff, they were going to plant evidence making it look like it was Cuban sabotage that blew it up. These were all outrageous plans. So they made their way all the way up to Secretary of Defense McNamara. Actually, the plans were all signed by all of the members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and then they went up to McNamara, and McNamara rejected the plan. And that was the end of it.

Of course, the only differences were
    a. You had 'Ole Rummy in Def. Sec. position 2001 and not Macky ...
    b. yeah, there were no "real" dead people ...

hey ... plans get "better" with age ...

POINT BEING ... Governments will do what they "have to do" to get the ball rolling ...

DEAD BABIES IN INCUBATORS IN KUWAIT, HUH?
    :rolleyes:
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    For anyone who gives the 9/11 conspiracy stories a hint of credibility, I must say that you are so misguided that I would question your agenda. Anyone with a functioning brain and who actually remembers the events of the day would surely call you "kooks".
  • Options
    So, what's you're point? People call other people names all the time. In fact, the nay sayers of the Truth use personal attacks as their arguments and they do it because they can't face the facts.

9/11 was an Inside Job, plain and simple and what's worse, there's another one coming. And it's going to happen before November. So, I suggest you doubters wake the hell up and see what the hell is happening in the real world.
    Visit my Blog : Understanding Eli
    http://eliharris.blogspot.com

>>St. John's, Newfoundland, 09/24/05 & 09/25/05<<
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    flaming, why do you feel so adament about 911 being an internal affair? i even logged back in, for continuation of this discussion. i can hardly wait to hear

my post consist only of just a couple of words to keep an interested eye alert....thank-you
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    the cell phone thing. i saw the conspiracy nuts on cspan the other day, yeah they're kooks. anyway, i worked for a major airline for 11 years. and i flew
    everywhere and anywhere. CELL PHONES WORK PERFECTLY FINE ON PLANES. i used to use mine all the time and i would even say the ones i had worked better on planes than on the ground. there is NO cell phone that will interfere with the avionics on an aircraft. but with cell phone technology changing everyday, it is best to just ban them all.
    liar
    When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. Sinclair Lewis
  • Options
    Philly NJ wrote:
    For anyone who gives the 9/11 conspiracy stories a hint of credibility, I must say that you are so misguided that I would question your agenda. Anyone with a functioning brain and who actually remembers the events of the day would surely call you "kooks".
    get bent
    When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. Sinclair Lewis
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

wrong the hearst publishers are zionists
  • Options
    melodious wrote:
    flaming, why do you feel so adament about 911 being an internal affair? i even logged back in, for continuation of this discussion. i can hardly wait to hear

my post consist only of just a couple of words to keep an interested eye alert....thank-you

I feel so adament because I've done my homework and when you do your homework, it's obvious. If you too want to do some homework, start with this stuff:

Okay. I fixed them all.

Free online Videos

Terrorstorm
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947&q=terrorstorm

Martial Law 911 Rise of the Police State
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6495462761605341661&q=martial+law

911 The Road to Tyranny
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1358726890127819985&q=911+road

Masters of Terror
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6628737887384052794&q=Masters+of+Terror

Loose Change 2nd Edition
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1519312457137943386&q=loose+change

Order of Death
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2500924140588760933&q=The+Order+of+Death

Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-82095917705734983&q=Dark+Secrets+inside+Bohemian+Grove[/ur

l]

American Dictators
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7143092292184582857&q=American+Dictators

Matrix of Evil
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=969028729334963658&q=Matrix+of+Evil

Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports Exposed
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5195274119869140315&q=Comprehensive+Annual+Financial+Repor

ts+Exposed

Police State 3 Total Enslavement
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4713822918417236913&q=Police+State+3%3A+Total+Enslavement[

/url]

Police State 2 Total Enslavement
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2758880303660529314&q=Police+State+2%3A+The+Takeover

Police State 2000
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1551348336255792191&q=Police+State+2000

America Destroyed by Design
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=752164569558662424&q=America+Destroyed+By+Design

Video clips

9/11

New York firemen discuss collapse of WTC
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6246148295258152003&q=WTC+collapseWTC

WTC Collapse
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmBL2oYdXWQ&search=WTC%20collapse

Larry Silverstein admitting that he pulled building 7. Keep in mind it takes days to wire a building for

demolition. But magically they were able to do it on 9/11 in just a few hours.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7he_sAVs0A&search=Larry%20Silverstein

George W. Bush: Don’t tolerate 9/11 conspiracy theories
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stpEOngofS0

Analysis of the Bin Ladin Confession Tape
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5199846507078029476&q=bin+ladin+confession

Lou Dobbs Calls for a new investigation into 9/11
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahv3VdknyZ4

Alex Jones predicts 9/11 on his July 25, 2001 TV Show
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1222445722544874066&q=Alex+Jones+predicts+911

Alex Jones interviews actor Charlie Sheen who believes that the official 9/11 story is a fraud.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4559472852690653060

New World Order

George H W Bush New World Order
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

North American Union

CNN North American Union
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxCeWQ9Ge38

War on Terror

The Daily Show Deconstructs Fed’s Miami Terrorists Hype
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8a4z9N3eYc

False Flag Operations
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDmzw-jHrck

False Flag Operations 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygmojLcPTkc

Iraq War

U.S. Government says that torture and warrentless searches are legal
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-hWnXEy40s
    Note: Whitehouse council John Hue has openly stated that it is ok to torture small children in front

their parents, and in some cases sexually

Former CIA Analyst Ray McGovern confronts Donald Rumsfeild over the Iraq War
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyYlSSlSOXY

John Stewert: Donald Rumsfeld lies about WMDs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrXaFluPY4A

Rumsfeld lies again about WMDs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Elr-TtqVB8

Donald Rumsfeld shaking hands with Saddam Husan back in the mid 1980s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTldYbqlJc8

U.S. Troops drive tank over car
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPx-X_ldiG8

New Iraq massacre tape emerges
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM7pzc6__zI

U.S. troops target Iraqi civilians in revenge attack
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42gjsGAjwyM

SBS Dateline documentary about the Abu Ghraib
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru0bxSqWMdo

Abu Ghraib – The True Story
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6kZ5rEJd38

Police State

The Daily Show- Living In A Police State
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6otbnLMDVM

Gun Confiscation in New Orleans
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwlUqO6tRlU

Urban Warfare Drill Military Preparing for Martial Law
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Jux68F_AQ

Martial Law Is Coming
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9_5aBU33E

Big Brother

America: Freedom to Fascism preview
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4035648463442185390&q=America%3A+Freedom+to+Fascism

Bush/NSA spying on US Citizens: illegal
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5eWtAYno4

CNN NSA Spying
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6B7BrA7ww4

Scarborough Slams Government For Bank Records
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3J1K2oU8OA

Alex Jones: The implantable microchip
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uVw5XSWbjA

CEO of applied digital interviewed about the verichip
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daCmVSLYI5k

miscillanious

Colbert Roasts President Bush – 2006 Whitehouse Correspondence Dinner