Options

a

Comments

• Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,916
    zstillings wrote:
    There was a website posted earlier. You can click on the blue link and see pictures of the debris.

thanks i missed that.

question: whats up with the black box? its indestructible right?
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    floyd1975floyd1975 Posts: 1,350
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    thanks i missed that.

question: whats up with the black box? its indestructible right?

According to that site, they were recovered.
  • Options
    obvious
    Bush administration is not even good at being bad.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    zstillings wrote:
    I never said highly. That would be misquoting me. They are still trained pilots.

wouldnt you agree that flying 20 feet above ground at 500 mph and hitting your target would require being "highly trained"

i didnt quote you on the "highly" part, check my quotations...i was simply making an elemetary assumption that pulling it off would require being "highly trained" not some jack ass taking weekend flight classes at a local dirt strip airfield?

wouldnt you agree?
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?c=y&imageID=493542&caption=%3Cspan+class%3D%22captionintro%22%3EHQ+ATTACK%3A%3C%2Fspan%3E+Taken+three+days+after+9%2F11%2C+this+photo+shows+the+extent+of+the+damage+to+the+Pentagon%2C+consistent+with+a+fiery+plane+crash.+PHOTOGRAPH+BY+DEPARTMENT+OF+DEFENSE

Taken straight from the "link" that was provided. What do we not agree hit the pentagon? A plane. Now bring up the picture kids. Either that plane hovered in the air and then dropped down and hit the building. Or they replanted those trees RIGHT IN FRONT of the path that the plane has taken to hit the building in the three days that this picture was supposedly taken on. Of course those trees look like they could be only three feet tall and withstood the plane passing overhead. Of course the plane probably came in from the bottom right of the picture and squared itself off within 30 feet of the building. Right??

So if the plane is aluminum????? And it made a hole in the wall. What should the solid engines have done?

Anyhow. The government should have at least pulled the trees up to make it real.

So many clues, so many clueless. Yes government you can do no wrong. Mean people who you have given shit loads of money turned on you. All over oil deals gone bad. And decided that "freedom" needed to be knocked for a loop.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    wouldnt you agree that flying 20 feet above ground at 500 mph and hitting your target would require being "highly trained"

i didnt quote you on the "highly" part, check my quotations...i was simply making an elemetary assumption that pulling it off would require being "highly trained" not some jack ass taking weekend flight classes at a local dirt strip airfield?

wouldnt you agree?

I don't know. I'm not a pilot. I've never tried flying a plane.
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?c=y&imageID=493542&caption=%3Cspan+class%3D%22captionintro%22%3EHQ+ATTACK%3A%3C%2Fspan%3E+Taken+three+days+after+9%2F11%2C+this+photo+shows+the+extent+of+the+damage+to+the+Pentagon%2C+consistent+with+a+fiery+plane+crash.+PHOTOGRAPH+BY+DEPARTMENT+OF+DEFENSE

Taken straight from the "link" that was provided. What do we not agree hit the pentagon? A plane. Now bring up the picture kids. Either that plane hovered in the air and then dropped down and hit the building. Or they replanted those trees RIGHT IN FRONT of the path that the plane has taken to hit the building in the three days that this picture was supposedly taken on. Of course those trees look like they could be only three feet tall and withstood the plane passing overhead. Of course the plane probably came in from the bottom right of the picture and squared itself off within 30 feet of the building. Right??

So if the plane is aluminum????? And it made a hole in the wall. What should the solid engines have done?

Anyhow. The government should have at least pulled the trees up to make it real.

So many clues, so many clueless. Yes government you can do no wrong. Mean people who you have given shit loads of money turned on you. All over oil deals gone bad. And decided that "freedom" needed to be knocked for a loop.

See. Now you convinced me. It was definitely a UFO commissioned by Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    here's what a friend sent to me only this a.m...strange how topics seem to interest more than single side of the scope....

READ AND THEN CHECK THE VIDEO

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

All,

This is a very troubling video... I usually don't reply to Kenny's list, but this one needs a response.

Since the horrible events of 9-11-01, we have all wondered how some very inexperienced and amateur pilots/terrorists could have executed such a precision bombing attack on our soil. The sheer magnitude of the destruction from the World Trade Centers collapse after allegedly being struck solely by airplanes is unbelievable, and the attack on the Pentagon is indeed troubling as well.

I went to Washington D.C. for business on January 3rd, 2002, three months after the attacks, and took a long walk around the Pentagon. The entire scene was obscured, and blocked off from the general public with black nylon covered chain-link fence. We were unable to get close enough to see anything in great detail while with our Dept. Of Defense tour, but one friend and I slipped away from the tour and took photos of the site through a 8-inch hole/gap in the fence.

Within two minutes, we were approached by a U.S. Army Corporal and two armed soldiers riding in a jeep who insisted we give them the camera we had been using, and began to arrest us (handcuffs and all). We played the role of "innocent tourist" and eventually avoided arrest, but were unable to take our $850.00 digital camera with us (that was the condition of avoiding arrest).

What I saw through that tiny gap in the fencing is exactly what is pictured in this video; a perfect hole in the side of the building with no visible signs of a plane crash. The hole left by the "airliner" was small in comparison to the size of the 757 they claim hit the building, and there was no evidence that the wings entered the building at all. The hole was barely the size of the fuselage. There was no damage to any other structure and according to my measurements, the plane would have had to drop about 500 feet in altitude in the last 100 yards to have hit it without striking anything else around the building in it's path. That doesn't even account for hitting the building at a near-parallel trajectory with the ground below.

That night, we were contacted by a representative of the Dept. of Defense at our Hotel (we didn't tell them where we were staying), and asked to describe our experience at the Pentagon earlier that day. We were assured by a public relations officer of the U. S. Army that our camera would be returned once they were done analyzing the photos... Needless to say, the camera was never returned, and neither of us had the guts to call them back and ask for it. :)

What does this mean?

It should come as no surprise to all of you that your Government lies to you. I accept this fact, and even accept that I may not NEED to know everything, and am probably happier not having to know everything going on at the highest levels to keep us safe and our nation strong. However, covering up an event of this magnitude is very troubling. To accredit this attack to a bunch of third-world terrorists, when it may have been more sophisticated is the scary part of this equation.

If you believe, as I do, that this is one of those times we are not being told the whole story, we can choose to believe that there are two reasons we are being lied to:

1) The government was either behind the attack (for some political or international reason) or aware of it prior to the strike, and has deliberately tried to cover it up.

2) The government was not behind it, and yet, feels it necessary to keep the details of the attack secret so they may adequately track those behind it and "bring them to justice".

Probably because I work in politics, I have more distrust of politicians (an honest politician is like a four-leaf clover, few are rarely seen) and the government in general. I don't believe that this is the work of just George W. Bush or his administration, because a lie this big is impossible to keep secret in such a partisan atmosphere in Washington. I assure you, Howard Dean and other Democratic operatives would love to be able to pin this on G.W. Rather, I believe that this is a cover-up that involves the real enemies of freedom in D.C., the life-long bureaucrats and staffers who have been coached to believe that asking questions of your employer would cost you your job (and possibly your life), and are thus keeping their mouth shut.

Because of this lie being so successfully perpetuated, I believe that this couldn't be the work of one administration, or it would have been exposed by now. From conversations with U.S. Congressmen and other D.C. operatives, I honestly think that most people with vital information truly believe that keeping their silence about the real events of 9-11 have aided us in fighting terror domestically. This comes from a belief that the real culprits/terrorists/rogue states are going to "get theirs" soon enough, and when the time is right, the truth will be allowed to come out.

The point of this long rant?

Don't trust your government. Power in the hands of politicians is a threat to your liberties, and with the ever-increasing distraction of the general public, we can be lied to more frequently, and on a grander scale. The only way we will ever change this climate is to get our fellow citizens involved in their government and eliminate the permanent government class who can effectively perpetuate this sort of lie. So, pass this around, stir the pot, avoid the trap of partisan bickering, and demand that your elected officials (local-federal) answer tough questions about this and other policies. Eisenhower warned us about the dangers of the "military-industrial complex", and Ronald Reagan warned us about our "freedoms being no more than one generation away from extinction". I believe that we are teetering on the brink of this final generation of "freedom", and without all of your help, we may lose our liberties and control over our government altogether.

Best wishes to you all...

--TIM

I tend to belive gov't is just hiding stuff, to keep public from panic attack....
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    about flying the planes.

i am not a pilot and have never trained to be one. when i worked for the airline my office was right next door to our flight training center, and i was great friends with many of the employees in there. when they purchased a fleet of 767's about 10 years ago they let me get in the flight simulator a few times (normally they would charge employees $50 for 15 minutes for this)..taking off and landing was impossible. way too many controlls and knobs and buttons to keep up with. but once the plane was in the air, flying it was rather easy..and a hell of alot of fun. if you ever get the chance to do anything like that, you should jump on it.

and there are pictures of debris in a link on page 2 of this thread.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    I saw a video experiment where they drive cars behind a plane parked on a runway. They put the plane full-throttle when the cars drive behind it and the cars are literally torn apart. They said they can't hold the plane at full-throttle for long or it starts to tear up the runway.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I saw a video experiment where they drive cars behind a plane parked on a runway. They put the plane full-throttle when the cars drive behind it and the cars are literally torn apart. They said they can't hold the plane at full-throttle for long or it starts to tear up the runway.

i have seen a plane at about half throttle, pick up a chevy 1500 and spin it about 10 feet in the air. all a plane is is a big tin can with wings. the shell is very thin, after a huge impact with a building there should be nothing left of it.
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    about flying the planes.

i am not a pilot and have never trained to be one. when i worked for the airline my office was right next door to our flight training center, and i was great friends with many of the employees in there. when they purchased a fleet of 767's about 10 years ago they let me get in the flight simulator a few times (normally they would charge employees $50 for 15 minutes for this)..taking off and landing was impossible. way too many controlls and knobs and buttons to keep up with. but once the plane was in the air, flying it was rather easy..and a hell of alot of fun. if you ever get the chance to do anything like that, you should jump on it.

and there are pictures of debris in a link on page 2 of this thread.

So what you are saying is if you had minimum amount of simulated training and a few practice flights in a prop plane. You could maneuver a jet plane to drop 35,000 feet, swoop in and pick a target 30 to 40 feet off of the ground?
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    i have seen a plane at about half throttle, pick up a chevy 1500 and spin it about 10 feet in the air. all a plane is is a big tin can with wings. the shell is very thin, after a huge impact with a building there should be nothing left of it.

Point is if the jet flew so close to the ground, you'd expect it to rip up the grass or chuck a few cars around.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    pjfanatic4pjfanatic4 Posts: 127
    melodious wrote:
    here's what a friend sent to me only this a.m...strange how topics seem to interest more than single side of the scope....

READ AND THEN CHECK THE VIDEO

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

Cool video... however, this would be a major cover up in the middle of the Nation's capital... it is giving too much credit to the FBI, DOD, NSA, CIA, etc. to be that coordinated, and EFFICIENT! I refuse to believe the gov't could pull it off... With that said, I agree that we shouldn't believe most of what comes out of the gov't/politicians.
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    So what you are saying is if you had minimum amount of simulated training and a few practice flights in a prop plane. You could maneuver a jet plane to drop 35,000 feet, swoop in and pick a target 30 to 40 feet off of the ground?

yeah, give a person a big target and it would be easy to hit. thats just my opinion based on being in the simulator a few times.
  • Options
    smobeepjsmobeepj Posts: 58
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    I'm not saying that I think the US gov't had something to do with the events of 9/11 but things just don't add up.
    Well I'll say it then. The fact that there are so many unanswered questions about the "Official" story from our gov. says to me some of the highest people in charge of our country were in on it. If they weren't a part of it, why wouldn't they try to find out what really happened?

Some of the questions I want answered are
    1) How can two planes that each hit two buildings, at different angles and on different floors make them both collapse perectly straight down? Jet Fuel, what a crpck of shit. Most of it burned off on impact.
    2) How did only five frames of video capture the plane impact at the Pentigon. OUR DEFENCE BUILDING ONLY HAS ONE RICKETY CAMERA OUTSIDE??? Bullshit. Why did the video captured from surrounding place get taken away and never to be seen by the public? What were they hiding and why couldn't we see them.
    3)Why is it so hard for people to open the fucking eyes a realize what happen and what we were told happen are not the same.
  • Options
    smobeepj wrote:
    Well I'll say it then. The fact that there are so many unanswered questions about the "Official" story from our gov. says to me some of the highest people in charge of our country were in on it. If they weren't a part of it, why wouldn't they try to find out what really happened?

1) How can two planes that each hit two buildings, at different angles and on different floors make them both collapse perectly straight down? Jet Fuel, what a crpck of shit. Most of it burned off on impact.
    2) How did only five frames of video capture the plane impact at the Pentigon. OUR DEFENCE BUILDING ONLY HAS ONE RICKETY CAMERA OUTSIDE??? Bullshit. Why did the video captured from surrounding place get taken away and never to be seen by the public? What were they hiding and why couldn't we see them.
    3)Why is it so hard for people to open the fucking eyes a realize what happen and what we were told happen are not the same.

Cognitive Dissonance is to blame. The idea that unanswered questions and supressed information indicates an inside job or complacency at the least. This contradicts the pro-nationalist feeling people have and their support for the war on terror. Within this battle of their thoughts the solid nationalistic thoughts that have been built on since birth typically prevail. When this happens the victim ultimately considers the alternative impossible and refuses to accept the information.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Cognitive Dissonance is to blame. The idea that unanswered questions and supressed information indicates an inside job or complacency at the least. This contradicts the pro-nationalist feeling people have and their support for the war on terror. Within this battle of their thoughts the solid nationalistic thoughts that have been built on since birth typically prevail. When this happens the victim ultimately considers the alternative impossible and refuses to accept the information.
    interesting ideas, here, ahnimus....are you saying that people respond to info that has been introduced to them even before they came to be?
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    smobeepj wrote:

1) how do buildings fall straight down???? umm, gravity.
    2) why would there be a need for multiple video cameras to be focused on the pentagon?
    3) open our eyes to what? the kooks have nothing but conspiracy theories, they have conspiracy theories about everything..they're funny that way.
  • Options
    melodious wrote:
    interesting ideas, here, ahnimus....are you saying that people respond to info that has been introduced to them even before they came to be?

Check it out, I've had a few friends studying cognition. One was studying genetic effects on cognition and I myself studied a bit of psychology, sociology and criminology.

Cognitions which contradict each other are said to be "dissonant," while cognitions which agree with each other are said to be "consonant." Cognitions which neither agree nor disagree with each other are said to be "irrelevant." (Festinger, 1957)

The introduction of new cognition that is dissonant with a currently held cognition creates a state of "dissonance," the magnitude of which relates to the relative importance of the involved cognitions. Dissonance can be reduced either by eliminating dissonant cognitions, or by adding new consonant cognitions. The maximum possible dissonance is equal to the resistance to change of the less resistant cognition; therefore, once dissonance reaches a level that overcomes the resistance of one of the cognitions involved, that cognition will be changed or eliminated, and dissonance will be reduced.

This leads some people who feel dissonance to seek information that will reduce dissonance and avoid information that will increase dissonance. People who are involuntarily exposed to information that increases dissonance are likely to discount that information, either by ignoring it, misinterpreting it, or denying it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance#Basic_theory
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    1. Physics is not a conspiracy theory
    2. Thermodynamics is not a conspiracy theory
    3. 600% increase in puts on United and American are not conspiracy theories
    4. Eyewitness testimony is not a conspiracy theory
    5. Project Achilles is not a conspiracy theory (http://www.physics911.net/projectachilles.htm)
    6. $30+ million dollars going to the Taliban from the USA 4 months before 9/11 is not a conspiracy theory.

and that's just off the top of my head.
  • Options
    enharmonic wrote:
    1. Physics is not a conspiracy theory
    2. Thermodynamics is not a conspiracy theory
    3. 600% increase in puts on United and American are not conspiracy theories
    4. Eyewitness testimony is not a conspiracy theory
    5. Project Achilles is not a conspiracy theory (http://www.physics911.net/projectachilles.htm)
    5. $30+ million dollars going to the Taliban from the USA 4 months before 9/11 is not a conspiracy theory.

and that's just off the top of my head.
    \

the one link you provided was about cell phone usage on planes. well, i can tell you from first hand experience that cell phones work just fine in planes. i used them all the time.
  • Options
    \

the one link you provided was about cell phone usage on planes. well, i can tell you from first hand experience that cell phones work just fine in planes. i used them all the time.

They do and they don't. I think it's at 30,000 ft that they stop working. Boeing has actually worked on a system to allow cell phones to work at that height.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Check it out, I've had a few friends studying cognition. One was studying genetic effects on cognition and I myself studied a bit of psychology, sociology and criminology.

Cognitions which contradict each other are said to be "dissonant," while cognitions which agree with each other are said to be "consonant." Cognitions which neither agree nor disagree with each other are said to be "irrelevant." (Festinger, 1957)

The introduction of new cognition that is dissonant with a currently held cognition creates a state of "dissonance," the magnitude of which relates to the relative importance of the involved cognitions. Dissonance can be reduced either by eliminating dissonant cognitions, or by adding new consonant cognitions. The maximum possible dissonance is equal to the resistance to change of the less resistant cognition; therefore, once dissonance reaches a level that overcomes the resistance of one of the cognitions involved, that cognition will be changed or eliminated, and dissonance will be reduced.

This leads some people who feel dissonance to seek information that will reduce dissonance and avoid information that will increase dissonance. People who are involuntarily exposed to information that increases dissonance are likely to discount that information, either by ignoring it, misinterpreting it, or denying it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance#Basic_theory
    interesting indeed.
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    \

You could be one of the 4% or so that gets lucky. I know a thing or 500 about RF engineering. We can debate t if you'd like, but the math gets painful. :)
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,916
    1) how do buildings fall straight down???? umm, gravity.
    2) why would there be a need for multiple video cameras to be focused on the pentagon?
    3) open our eyes to what? the kooks have nothing but conspiracy theories, they have conspiracy theories about everything..they're funny that way.

why would there need to be more than one extremely shitty camera on the most important militiary building in the most powerful country in the world?
    hmm thats a tough one. maybe because the local McDonald's has at least 5 in sight.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    The ball is rolling. The Truth is coming out and that big bad shadow Government is running with it's tale between it's legs.

The only problem now is the contingency plan... whatever that may be.
    Visit my Blog : Understanding Eli
    http://eliharris.blogspot.com

>>St. John's, Newfoundland, 09/24/05 & 09/25/05<<
  • Options
    FlameHead wrote:
    The ball is rolling. The Truth is coming out and that big bad shadow Government is running with it's tale between it's legs.

The only problem now is the contingency plan... whatever that may be.
    as long as they can create FEAR among the herds, they can always improvise...main goal is to create fear and separation...and all of the rest is fluff...
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    audome25audome25 Posts: 163
    sorry folks, but the physics works. even if the plane had to clear those trees, which it barely did, the crash site is what you would expect from a plane hitting the lawn just short of the building and ending up in the building's face. Would be nice if all you "I became political on 9/12" people would look back to some of the American disasters that made less sense (psst TWA 800, although most of you were sucking on the teat then).