2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
Post edited by SVRDhand13 on

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I hear you. It's worse if you are inclined to believe 9/11 was an inside job. That opens up a whole range of possibilities. Some say the U.S. government died with Kennedy. When you read the PNAC documents and everything the Neo Cons planned to do back in september of 2000 has come true under their rule, then it gets all messed up. That particular evidence that mentioned besides the snatching of the cameras doesn't seem to hold much water with newspeakers. Interesting to note however that the soft nose of the plane punched out a wall on the inner court, but the plane disappeared, completely vanished after causing so much destruction. I don't know though, maybe it's physically possible, it just seems highly unlikely, everything on 9/11 is straight out of a movie.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    This is the book to read:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1844370364/ref=sr_11_1/202-6197893-7175808?ie=UTF8

Remember the 'Project for a new American century' - the neo cons think tank website - article in the year 2000 which stated, when detailing what was needed to push forward their militaristic agenda, that what was needed to get the population behind them was 'a new Pearl Harbour'.
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    I'm not saying that I think the US gov't had something to do with the events of 9/11 but things just don't add up.

Where was the remains of the plane in PA?
    How were cell phone calls placed so high up on United 93?
    Why was the hole in the pentagon round like, and not in the shape of a plane?
    Why did the CIA quickly gather all the cameras that could have captured the plane hitting the Pentagon and will only show one tape which shows no evidence whatsoever?

There are others but everyone has heard them countless times.

Again, I'm not saying there is a conspiracy, I'd just really like to know what happened on the most important day of our generation. I hope some of these questions will one day be answered.

1) It disintegrated over a large area upon impact
    2) Cell phones work just fine on planes, but airline companies don't allow them
    3) The heat from all the fuel/etc caused the Pentagon section to collapse. How the hell could it remain in the shape of a plane? Drive your car into the side of a house, blow it up, and tell me the hole in the house looks like the shape of a car. Common sense...
    4) I am sure in due time more video feeds of the Pentagon crash will come out
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    BinFrog wrote:
    3) The heat from all the fuel/etc caused the Pentagon section to collapse. How the hell could it remain in the shape of a plane? Drive your car into the side of a house, blow it up, and tell me the hole in the house looks like the shape of a car. Common sense...

Who actually calls their mom and has to reaffirm that it is them on the line. Not once but twice.

I wish I lived in the States where the government can't be wrong.

I played golf on the lawn of the Pentagon right after the plane with no wings went through the wall. Pretty sweet looking green grass.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    BinFrog wrote:

Damn right.This conspiracy nonsense is getting silly.
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    even flow? wrote:
    Who actually calls their mom and has to reaffirm that it is them on the line. Not once but twice.

I wish I lived in the States where the government can't be wrong.

I played golf on the lawn of the Pentagon right after the plane with no wings went through the wall. Pretty sweet looking green grass.

So fucking stupid. You make me sick.
  • Options
    chopitdownchopitdown Posts: 2,222
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    I'm not saying that I think the US gov't had something to do with the events of 9/11 but things just don't add up.

Where was the remains of the plane in PA?
    How were cell phone calls placed so high up on United 93?
    Why was the hole in the pentagon round like, and not in the shape of a plane?
    Why did the CIA quickly gather all the cameras that could have captured the plane hitting the Pentagon and will only show one tape which shows no evidence whatsoever?

There are others but everyone has heard them countless times.

Again, I'm not saying there is a conspiracy, I'd just really like to know what happened on the most important day of our generation. I hope some of these questions will one day be answered.

it's prob like most things. It's not quite as clean cut as the gov't makes it out to be and it's not the grand scale conspiracy people want it to be.
    make sure the fortune that you seek...is the fortune that you need
  • Options
    the cell phone thing. i saw the conspiracy nuts on cspan the other day, yeah they're kooks. anyway, i worked for a major airline for 11 years. and i flew
    everywhere and anywhere. CELL PHONES WORK PERFECTLY FINE ON PLANES. i used to use mine all the time and i would even say the ones i had worked better on planes than on the ground. there is NO cell phone that will interfere with the avionics on an aircraft. but with cell phone technology changing everyday, it is best to just ban them all.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    So fucking stupid. You make me sick.

Smooch!!!
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,903
    BinFrog wrote:

about #1 planes crash all the time, spread among huge areas of land, and parts are recovered. in this scenario absolutely nothing remained, which is strange.

that guy telling his mom his last name on Uited 93 could have been because he fraking out, but if you listen to mulitple calls they all sound strange.

you're completely wrong about #3. after "something" hit the Pentagon that section of the building had a gaping whole in it and wasn't collapsed. why wouldn't that hole be in the shape of a plane? it was shaped like a plane without wings which could also be the shape of -not that im saying this happened- a missile. thats one reason people feel something is fishy.

and finally #4. after all this time, the gov't could easily mess with the footage and make us see what they want to see- they should have released this stuff instantly.

and to that guy who made the golf/grass comment- i get you're saying that the grass looked perfect right after the crash which is theoretically not possible, but you could have said it in a better way.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    . there is NO cell phone that will interfere with the avionics on an aircraft. but with cell phone technology changing everyday, it is best to just ban them all.

damn right, i don't want to listen to everyone on a plane talking on a cell phone... now back to the thread
  • Options
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    you're completely wrong about #3. after "something" hit the Pentagon that section of the building had a gaping whole in it and wasn't collapsed. why wouldn't that hole be in the shape of a plane? it was shaped like a plane without wings which could also be the shape of -not that im saying this happened- a missile. thats one reason people feel something is fishy.

my vote is on this one...http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050906/050906_independence_day_hmed.hmedium.jpg
  • Options
    chopitdown wrote:

Is that a form of Jesus entering the White House to talk directly to Bush?
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Is that a form of Jesus entering the White House to talk directly to Bush?

yes...how did you know? were you there too?
  • Options
    Where is the wreckage from the plane at the Pentagon.....?

That has always been my biggest question....also why did the Pres. and his bald headed buddy "testify" behind closed doors instead of publically....?
  • Options
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=6&c=y

THE PENTAGON
    At 9:37 am on 9/11, 51 minutes after the first plane hit the World Trade Center, the Pentagon was similarly attacked. Though dozens of witnesses saw a Boeing 757 hit the building, conspiracy advocates insist there is evidence that a missile or a different type of plane smashed into the Pentagon.

Big Plane, Small Holes
    CLAIM: Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building's exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon's middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001."

The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile--part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."

FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide--not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.

Intact Windows
    CLAIM: Many Pentagon windows remained in one piece--even those just above the point of impact from the Boeing 757 passenger plane. Pentagonstrike.co.uk, an online animation widely circulated in the United States and Europe, claims that photographs showing "intact windows" directly above the crash site prove "a missile" or "a craft much smaller than a 757" struck the Pentagon.

FACT: Some windows near the impact area did indeed survive the crash. But that's what the windows were supposed to do--they're blast-resistant.

"A blast-resistant window must be designed to resist a force significantly higher than a hurricane that's hitting instantaneously," says Ken Hays, executive vice president of Masonry Arts, the Bessemer, Ala., company that designed, manufactured and installed the Pentagon windows. Some were knocked out of the walls by the crash and the outer ring's later collapse. "They were not designed to receive wracking seismic force," Hays notes. "They were designed to take in inward pressure from a blast event, which apparently they did: [Before the collapse] the blinds were still stacked neatly behind the window glass."

Flight 77 Debris
    CLAIM: Conspiracy theorists insist there was no plane wreckage at the Pentagon. "In reality, a Boeing 757 was never found," claims pentagonstrike.co.uk, which asks the question, "What hit the Pentagon on 9/11?"

FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"
  • Options
    pjfanatic4pjfanatic4 Posts: 127
    Sometimes I wish I had taped the news coverage that morning of 9/11... I remember vividly, as clear as can be, a CNN reporter in PA stating that debris from the plane was found a few miles from the crash site, UPSTREAM from the plane's trajectory. In other words, a part of the plane fell off before the crash. He mentioned the possibility of a bomb went off that would explain this. This was never followed up. I remember waiting for an update. It simply was dropped on the coverage.

If you ask me, that plane was shot down. There has been acknowledgement that the order to shoot down planes was given. I think this is what happened. With all due respect to the folks who passed away, I don't buy the "passengers took the plane down" idea. Although its a good hero story.

Conspiracy on the 9/11 attacks?? The only problem I have is that it would be giving the Gov't way too much credit to coordinate something like this and be able to hide it from the public. Let's face it, the gov't isn't the most efficient bunch.
  • Options
    chopitdown wrote:
    yes...how did you know? were you there too?

Jesus was the one who told me the real deal on 911. It is our little joke on Bush. We kick back and laugh about the fact how Bush thinks he is getting to a promised land with so much blood on his hands. And that dosen't include 911.
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Jesus was the one who told me the real deal on 911. It is our little joke on Bush. We kick back and laugh about the fact how Bush thinks he is getting to a promised land

Practical jokes, A? You crazy canadians. Just b/c you think bush is a hoser is no reason to play a joke on the poor man and keep him oot of the promised land.
  • Options
    audome25audome25 Posts: 163
    what do you thnk an airplane is made out of? fucking concrete? its aluminium. I woudl love to see the picture of what you think the hole should look like.
  • Options
    audome25 wrote:
    what do you thnk an airplane is made out of? fucking concrete? its aluminium. I woudl love to see the picture of what you think the hole should look like.

I would like to see debris around the Pentagon....that has always been my biggest question....
  • Options
    "I would like to see debris around the Pentagon....that has always been my biggest question...."

fair question. but wouldn't the debris go INTO the pentagon?
  • Options
    audome25 wrote:

Aside from the BS of the Pentagon being made of some unknown substance to mankind. Looked like the entire (wings and all) plane was seen entering one of the towers. You know................what an airplane looks like. Big body with really big wings and very, very, heavy engines that would make a very, very, big impact. Of course those engines are made of aluminum to go with the plane made of balsa wood.
  • Options
    i am not saying this link is verifible evidence, but it is interesting. i just found it with a google search.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html
  • Options
    "I would like to see debris around the Pentagon....that has always been my biggest question...."

it may but couldn't an explosion force debris all over including away from the blast??
  • Options

I dunno...lol...however for the plane to hit the Pentagon that low...and there is no dispute on where the hole is located; that the plane would have undoubtly hit the ground before hand...correct?

Therefore I think there should be some debris....
  • Options
    check out the link, there is debris.
  • Options
    I dunno...lol...however for the plane to hit the Pentagon that low...and there is no dispute on where the hole is located; that the plane would have undoubtly hit the ground before hand...correct?

Therefore I think there should be some debris....

yes, it should have and did hit the ground, and like the post above citing the structural enginners that were there, there wa wreckage.
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Aside from the BS of the Pentagon being made of some unknown substance to mankind. Looked like the entire (wings and all) plane was seen entering one of the towers. You know................what an airplane looks like. Big body with really big wings and very, very, heavy engines that would make a very, very, big impact. Of course those engines are made of aluminum to go with the plane made of balsa wood.

so aluminum hitting concrete would make an airplane shaped hole? As opposed to:

hy wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

almost the entire wing is full of fuel also.
  • Options
    audome25 wrote:
    yes, it should have and did hit the ground, and like the post above citing the structural enginners that were there, there wa wreckage.

I have not seen any pictures showing wreckage...is there a pciture that shows plane debris that I can see please....