9/11 Mysteries

Comments

• even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    jlew24asu wrote:
    I didnt think you would give your opinion about who knew and did what on 9/11. you are convinced 9/11 was an inside job but wont give details.

Yeah that link I provided earlier in the thread said most of it all for me. Try reading!
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,288
    Marvin Bush was involved with the firm that did the security for the WTC. That's enough reasonable doubt for some to opine that the rogue group could have gotten in and planted the explosives.

then there's this http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/thermite.html

Who is Marvin Bush. From what I have read they can't even prove they are in fact related.

Margie Burns is the writer who first reported that Wirt D Walker III, of Stratesec, Securacom and Marvin Bush fame, was related to Bush. It’s reported as definitive, proven fact by some, so I was interested to read a page from last year where even she seems to back away from the claim:

A former colleague of the head of the company, Wirt Dexter Walker III, suggested to me that Walker is a distant relative of the Bush family. While any blood relationship to the Bush Walkers would have to be remote (the first Wirt D. Walker, two generations ago, was based in Chicago; the second in McLean, Virginia, in the DIA), there is no doubt that the company, Kuwait’s Al Sabahs, and Bush financial interests were closely linked for years. Management and control at Wirt Walker’s other companies, a small airplane company named Commander Aircraft (also bankrupt) and a private investment firm named KuwAm (short for Kuwait-American Corporation), were inextricably linked to management and control at Securacom.
    http://www.margieburns.com/blog/_archives/2006/2/26/1784217.html (link isn't working, must be part of the conspiracy)

The previous version, that he is “a distant relative” now becomes merely a “suggestion” from a former colleague, and even Burns reports that he must be a very distant relative indeed. Something worth remembering the next time someone tells you they’re cousins. Although it’s also worth keeping in mind that their relationship is evidence of precisely nothing, anyway.
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    even flow? wrote:
    Yeah that link I provided earlier in the thread said most of it all for me. Try reading!

was hoping for your own, personal opinions. not someone else's.
  • No, I don't think they are crazy. I just think they are wrong about the building being blown up and a missle hitting the pentagon and all of that type stuff.
    If we want to discuss if the administration had knowledge prior to the attacks that something like this was going to happen and were too arrogant to think that it could happen and chose to do nothing, then I would probably agree with a lot of your points. But to me, this part of the theory is absurd.

Also, there are polls that say 70% of the population think it was an inside job and there are polls that say 70% don't believe it was. You can find a poll to fit anything you wish.

And you believe the pentagon has such crappy security cameras and so few? You don;t think they had more camera surveillance? Citgo & Sheraton tapes confiscated within minutes of the strike? Still confiscated...still hiding them away. They can't show them because it would show what really happened.

And they raced over immediately to snap up the tapes the second as it happened. Ridiculous.

How can they claim who was in the pentagon plane? zero remains were recovered that plane vaporized but somehow they got fingerprints...uh-huh.

How stupid do they think people are? Oh but it was terrorists...oh yes... big nasty ones.

and on, and on, and on, it goes all the way through the entire 9/11 story.

Oh yeah and their official explanation keeps changing again, and again, and again to counter the accusations as they arise.

The official story holds no water at all. It's junk. Lies.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Who is Marvin Bush. From what I have read they can't even prove they are in fact related.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H.W._Bush

Look under "Marriage, Yale, and Skull & Bones"
  • Who is Marvin Bush. From what I have read they can't even prove they are in fact related.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Bush

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H.W._Bush

Look under "Marriage, Yale, and Skull & Bones"

Ok, I thought the conspiracy part was that the Walker guy was related to Marvin Bush. I should have asked who Walker was...anyway, again it is very confusing and none of this proves anything at all.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    ooooh ... the irony ... :p
    And you believe the pentagon has such crappy security cameras and so few? You don;t think they had more camera surveillance? Citgo & Sheraton tapes confiscated within minutes of the strike? Still confiscated...still hiding them away. They can't show them because it would show what really happened.

And they raced over immediately to snap up the tapes the second as it happened. Ridiculous.

How can they claim who was in the pentagon plane? zero remains were recovered that plane vaporized but somehow they got fingerprints...uh-huh.

How stupid do they think people are? Oh but it was terrorists...oh yes... big nasty ones.

and on, and on, and on, it goes all the way through the entire 9/11 story.

Oh yeah and their official explanation keeps changing again, and again, and again to counter the accusations as they arise.

The official story holds no water at all. It's junk. Lies.

But i did talk to a guy who worked at the DoubleTree (i said sheraton before) when i was in DC and he seemed to have a vivid memory of it.

Here is a link that has some pics of body remains. http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/index.php?title=Pentagon
    I don't like showing them but some people just refuse to believe the truth when it is staring you in the face and screaming. You want there to be a conspiracy, therefore no matter what you will refuse to believe obvious truths and when something comes up that counters your arguement you just invent another theory. such as how come the other towers weren't wired during the power down and you reply well they could have done it over years.

So after all of this and what seems like hundreds of threads started on this topic there is still no proff of anything. I have enjoyed it as always but I am done again.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    But i did talk to a guy who worked at the DoubleTree (i said sheraton before) when i was in DC and he seemed to have a vivid memory of it.

Here is a link that has some pics of body remains. http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/index.php?title=Pentagon
    I don't like showing them but some people just refuse to believe the truth when it is staring you in the face and screaming. You want there to be a conspiracy, therefore no matter what you will refuse to believe obvious truths and when something comes up that counters your arguement you just invent another theory. such as how come the other towers weren't wired during the power down and you reply well they could have done it over years.

So after all of this and what seems like hundreds of threads started on this topic there is still no proff of anything. I have enjoyed it as always but I am done again.

I didn't see any remains of any bodies on that site (I was hoping not to, not to go with a conspiracy theory I somewhat believe in, but because I don't want to see it).
    I didn't see any remains of any bodies on that site (I was hoping not to, not to go with a conspiracy theory I somewhat believe in, but because I don't want to see it).

I didn't want to post it but felt it would prove a point. There are links that bring up the pic on that page. But I can't argue with you because you are an Obama supporter and a fan of The Office. :)

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    I didn't want to post it but felt it would prove a point. There are links that bring up the pic on that page. But I can't argue with you because you are an Obama supporter and a fan of The Office. :)

Ha! I'm going to have to stop arguing with you too then, depending on your view of "Arrested Development"
    Ha! I'm going to have to stop arguing with you too then, depending on your view of "Arrested Development"

Great show. Direct tv shows it on HDNet I think it is. Even better in HD.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • lolz all around

at some point you have to wonder how a bunch of Arabs fooled and duped the most sophisticated defense system in the history of the planet

that's alone is completely unfathomable and subsequently hard to believe

A pro golfer's errant lear jet (Payne Stewart) brought out multiple military aircraft in response. I guess on 9-11 those guys who responded to Payne Stewart's airplane were just jacking off instead. Either that or they were given 'stand down' orders....I wonder which one is more apt to the truth?
    hate was just a legend
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    jlew24asu wrote:
    he was handed 2.85 billion because he had insurance. do you need a lesson on how insurance works?

this argument is such bullshit. so what you are saying is silverstein had a hand in organizing, planning, etc the 9/11 attacks so he can cash in his insurance policy ? he is a life long new yorker.

so really, are you saying he hand a hand in 9/11? if so, what role did he play?

there are a few of you jokers on here that firmly believe 9/11 was an inside job but will give NO specifics on who knew and did what.

what role did bush play? how bout cheney? did they call osama in the caves and all agree the 11th would be a good day?

grow a pair.

Need a lesson?
    Bullshit?
    Jokers?
    Grow a pair?
    How bout grow the fuck up? what's with the tude?

…first, I should say…I don't understand how you and others here can keep asking for evidence. What do you expect? And how does any "official" story provide more evidence than what is being presented by the tuthers? Do you honestly think a government would not lie to fit an agenda? Any personal opinion is greeted with the kind of post above, why would anyone give you one?

I know how insurance works….I also know that if I were to take out an insurance policy on my house, then specified some specific destructive act that is not normally covered (terrorism, maybe?) as a condition, and fought for it…then just as a fluke, that specific act led to a massive claim shortly thereafter, I'd probably be investigated by the insurance company, probably the police....and everyone around me would be winking and saying, "hey, nice insurance scam you just pulled".

….Silverstein took the WTC over as a money-losing venture. He was on the hook for a billion dollars worth of asbestos removal, etc. …people kill each other over shoes or a dime bag of crack everyday…why do you find it hard to believe someone would turn a blind eye to murder over BILLIONS of dollars? How the fuck would I know his involvement? Maybe it was as simple as taking a request to someone in the government that he had done favours for (campaign contributions or whatever), looking for taxpayer handouts to finance the upgrades. Maybe he was told to "sit tight and wait, we'll find a way to help you out…. But Larry, in the mean time, you should be prepared/covered for a terrorist attack, intel tells us that blah blah blah…." But ya, he grew up in NY, so he would never do that….criminals don't commit crimes in their home towns :rolleyes:

As for the rolls played by the others mentioned…you're asking me to speculate again…and as soon as I do, you'll ask for proof. So basically you're setting me up to tell me not to ask questions. I have no clue who did what or knew what. Osama probably was involved. No they didn't meet in caves, they (OBL and the CIA) apparently met in a military hospital not long before 9/11. I think Bush/Cheney are puppet/puppet master. My guess would be that Cheney is one of a handful of people that know most aspects of what happened that day. Bush, as the public face, was told only what he needed to know…

I also think that assuming hundreds of people would have had to know about all of this is dead wrong. The official story about the guys that were in the WTC during the power down, running spools of wire, were installing new internet lines…. who says the guys doing that weren't handed a bunch of internet cable and plans showing where to install them….but lo and behold, inside the casing of that cable was demolition wiring, and the plans told them to place them in the right areas to set the charges? They would have no clue that they did anything different than any other day. If the plan was in place, much of it could have been performed by people simply following orders or being unwittingly manipulated... or by people that are being kept in check by threats. As was mentioned earlier, the mafia rarely rat on each other because they have blood on their own hands, they have their own "code of honour", and they know that if they break it, no one in their life is safe. Would anyone endanger the lives of their children just so that they can be discredited, their story called bullshit, called jokers and to grow a pair? The truth will never come out because of one whistleblower.

So there ya go…lots of speculation…no evidence. I don't pretend to know exactly what happened, and not many people do (well, other than the gov and you apparently)…I don't think anyone but the people that planned it know exactly what happened. But the official story seems to have enough holes, missing or ignored information, and executive stonewalling in it to be suspect….combine that with the US government's history of false flag operations…something is VERY amiss and if you don't think so, it's because you don't WANT to think so.
  • lolz all around

at some point you have to wonder how a bunch of Arabs fooled and duped the most sophisticated defense system in the history of the planet

A pro golfer's errant lear jet (Payne Stewart) brought out multiple military aircraft in response. I guess on 9-11 those guys who responded to Payne Stewart's airplane were just jacking off instead. Either that or they were given 'stand down' orders....I wonder which one is more apt to the truth?

Yeah first time in 50 years NORAD had it's head up it's ass in the most heavily protected airspace in North America...probably the world.

But we have to prove it the to overtly naive who think were just conspiracy nuts.

lol...who's fooling who?

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    Proof? lol...

Whatever...obey and follow your false flag leadership . The 70% of the population, I think now, (just America) that think it was an inside job must all be crazy. Outside America it's higher.

holy shit! 70%???? are you out of your fucking mind
  • jlew24asu wrote:
    holy shit! 70%???? are you out of your fucking mind

Never in my life have I seen things more clearly.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    Need a lesson?
    Bullshit?
    Jokers?
    Grow a pair?
    How bout grow the fuck up? what's with the tude?
    want some cheeze with that wine? grow a pair of fucking balls and quit crying.

…first, I should say…I don't understand how you and others here can keep asking for evidence. What do you expect? And how does any "official" story provide more evidence than what is being presented by the tuthers? Do you honestly think a government would not lie to fit an agenda? Any personal opinion is greeted with the kind of post above, why would anyone give you one?
    I'm not asking for evidence. I keep asking over and over what you and other think about peoples involvement. for example.... who planned 9/11? cheney? silverstein? bush? how many people in the american government KNEW that planes would fly into those buildings that day? some say the planning took years before 9/11/01. its just so amazing to me how it never leaked and was pulled off with such perfection.
    I know how insurance works….I also know that if I were to take out an insurance policy on my house, then specified some specific destructive act that is not normally covered (terrorism, maybe?) as a condition, and fought for it…then just as a fluke, that specific act led to a massive claim shortly thereafter, I'd probably be investigated by the insurance company, probably the police....and everyone around me would be winking and saying, "hey, nice insurance scam you just pulled".
    the WTC was attacked in 1993 by guess who, Islamic extremists, practicing something we call terrorism.
    ….Silverstein took the WTC over as a money-losing venture. He was on the hook for a billion dollars worth of asbestos removal, etc. …people kill each other over shoes or a dime bag of crack everyday…why do you find it hard to believe someone would turn a blind eye to murder over BILLIONS of dollars? How the fuck would I know his involvement? Maybe it was as simple as taking a request to someone in the government that he had done favours for (campaign contributions or whatever), looking for taxpayer handouts to finance the upgrades. Maybe he was told to "sit tight and wait, we'll find a way to help you out…. But Larry, in the mean time, you should be prepared/covered for a terrorist attack, intel tells us that blah blah blah…." But ya, he grew up in NY, so he would never do that….criminals don't commit crimes in their home towns :rolleyes:
    sounds like you dont like him personally. this is so far from any proof he was even remotely involved in even knowing planes would hit those buildings.
    As for the rolls played by the others mentioned…you're asking me to speculate again…and as soon as I do, you'll ask for proof. So basically you're setting me up to tell me not to ask questions. I have no clue who did what or knew what. Osama probably was involved. No they didn't meet in caves, they (OBL and the CIA) apparently met in a military hospital not long before 9/11. I think Bush/Cheney are puppet/puppet master. My guess would be that Cheney is one of a handful of people that know most aspects of what happened that day. Bush, as the public face, was told only what he needed to know…
    no I wont ask for proof and I appreciate your asinine honesty. "osama was probably involved" "cheney knew everything" yea dont worry, I wont ask for proof, i'm just having fun making you look like an ass. how can I ask you to prove the unprovable.
    I also think that assuming hundreds of people would have had to know about all of this is dead wrong. The official story about the guys that were in the WTC during the power down, running spools of wire, were installing new internet lines…. who says the guys doing that weren't handed a bunch of internet cable and plans showing where to install them….but lo and behold, inside the casing of that cable was demolition wiring, and the plans told them to place them in the right areas to set the charges? They would have no clue that they did anything different than any other day. If the plan was in place, much of it could have been performed by people simply following orders or being unwittingly manipulated... or by people that are being kept in check by threats. As was mentioned earlier, the mafia rarely rat on each other because they have blood on their own hands, they have their own "code of honour", and they know that if they break it, no one in their life is safe. Would anyone endanger the lives of their children just so that they can be discredited, their story called bullshit, called jokers and to grow a pair? The truth will never come out because of one whistleblower.
    you really do believe the bullshit that flows from your ass, I mean your mouth. yea I know all about this big "power down conspiracy". this was in only 1 tower. amazing how they both came down anyway. and I hate to break it to ya, but not even the mafia can keep their mouth shut. but somehow, just somehow, SEVERAL people directly involved in the largest most catastrophic event in american history have managed to not say anything for almost 8 years.
    So there ya go…lots of speculation…no evidence. I don't pretend to know exactly what happened, and not many people do (well, other than the gov and you apparently)…I don't think anyone but the people that planned it know exactly what happened. But the official story seems to have enough holes, missing or ignored information, and executive stonewalling in it to be suspect….combine that with the US government's history of false flag operations…something is VERY amiss and if you don't think so, it's because you don't WANT to think so.
    hey, look here, I kinda agree. I believe the US government and security agencies were all a big fuck up. bush had just come into office, the fucking CIA and FBI didnt even talk to each other. after 9/11 I think there were many lies told in order to not make everyone look so fucking stupid. NOT to cover up the masterminded plot that a bunch of dipshits just pulled off.

thanks for playing.
    Never in my life have I seen things more clearly.

this place cracks me up. 70% ?? fuck it, make it 99.9999
    Yeah first time in 50 years NORAD had it's head up it's ass in the most heavily protected airspace in North America...probably the world.

But we have to prove it the to overtly naive who think were just conspiracy nuts.

lol...who's fooling who?

You keep dragging me back in.

One jet responded to Payne Stewarts plane and it took about 80 minutes which is about the same amount of time it took the jets to respond on 9/11. Seems consistent to me. What do you think, they sit there with the jets turned on ready to go at a moments notice. Again, sounds good but come back to reality.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22

One jet responded to Payne Stewarts plane and it took about 80 minutes which is about the same amount of time it took the jets to respond on 9/11. Seems consistent to me. What do you think, they sit there with the jets turned on ready to go at a moments notice. Again, sounds good but come back to reality.

Almost, and I mean almost as good as your side trying to tell me that true terrorism would actually go after "figures" of the US instead of dropping those planes straight down on Manhattan. :rolleyes: Incase you and your buds aren't up to what terrorism is all about. Strange that they didn't target the parliament in the UK or in Spain.

c'mon ... they knew a bunch of planes were hijacked ... the first plane hit ... and how long before the second one hit and no fighter planes in the air when there was a base close by? ... not even for the pentagon??
  • CorporateWhoreCorporateWhore Posts: 1,890
    lolz all around

Payne Stewart's was the only flight in the past decade to receive a response from the military. There have been thousands of other planes to have issues that warranted a military response.

What of them? Were they jacking off for all those too?
    All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell
    polaris wrote:
    c'mon ... they knew a bunch of planes were hijacked ... the first plane hit ... and how long before the second one hit and no fighter planes in the air when there was a base close by? ... not even for the pentagon??

amazing isnt it? we were very unprepared for such an attack and it showed
    even flow? wrote:
    Almost, and I mean almost as good as your side trying to tell me that true terrorism would actually go after "figures" of the US instead of dropping those planes straight down on Manhattan. :rolleyes: Incase you and your buds aren't up to what terrorism is all about. Strange that they didn't target the parliament in the UK or in Spain.

Are you saying what i said is false? Please tell me what part was false.

I don't even know what you are really trying to say honestly. Your english needs some work.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    polaris wrote:

If i remember correctly there are only a handful of planes that are on standby at one time. At least at the time of 9/11. So yes I am saying exactly what you said because it is fact. Like i said before, we weren't at war and they don't have these planes sitting there running waiting to take off, in fact if i remember correctly there was not a plane on standby that day in the DC area. I could be wrong but anyway, the response time was normal.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    Are you saying what i said is false? Please tell me what part was false.

I don't even know what you are really trying to say honestly. Your english needs some work.

You and your boy from Chicago need to brush up on your English or visit more places then the States for vacations if you can't understand. english, that is a good one.

Not false, but bullshit. A no fly zone get penetrated and nothing goes up. Okay, your not even close to the mark.
    even flow? wrote:
    You and your boy from Chicago need to brush up on your English or visit more places then the States for vacations if you can't understand. english, that is a good one.

Not false, but bullshit. A no fly zone get penetrated and nothing goes up. Okay, your not even close to the mark.

I think you meant "a no fly zone 'got' penetrated". But again, which part of what i said was bullshit?

But anyway, something did go up, the planes were scrambled and it took approximately 80 minutes for the order to go out and for them to intercept. That is the facts and is a normal response time. Would that happen now, i hope not. We are more prepared now. Remember, nothing of this magnitude had ever happened before.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    If i remember correctly there are only a handful of planes that are on standby at one time. At least at the time of 9/11. So yes I am saying exactly what you said because it is fact. Like i said before, we weren't at war and they don't have these planes sitting there running waiting to take off, in fact if i remember correctly there was not a plane on standby that day in the DC area. I could be wrong but anyway, the response time was normal.

so ... you are going to make speculative assumptions based on your personal opinion ... you can't say it is fact when both you and i don't know for sure ... you can only assume because this is what you want to believe ...

for me - i don't see how you can NOT have a plane on standby near manhattan or dc ... we're not talking iowa here ... we're talking the nation's capital ... if there is a hit list for terrorists - where do you think those 2 places are gonna be ranked? ...