Options

9/11 Mysteries

Comments

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

I'm back. What if the people were also made up? Ever think that?

Mind=blown
  • Options
    I really don't believe the govt would intentially kill its citizens. No way
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    What people?

Those who were incinerated, those who jumped, those who survived, those who did their damnedest to but didn't, those who led many down stairs upon stairs out of the buildings, those from the NYPD and NYFD?

The first responders? The widows, the widowers, the parents, brothers, sisters, the children?

Yeah, no. It wouldn't occur to me to think those thousands of people were "made up".

Is this bizarro world or what?
  • Options

And the families might be actors? I'm not saying no one died but it's prob wayyy lower then we heard.

I'm sorry, but this is just disgusting. I get some think there's more to what was provided, but to be so flippant.

Yup, disgusting as all fuck.

Maybe means nothing toward your perspective, but shame on you. Have a bit of respect in the event your theories are..."incorrect".
  • Options
    But, but, people really died. Parents lost children. Children lost parents. Husbands lost wives. Wives lost husbands.
    And you're answer is "those families were made up".
    What you say isn't dumb. (Well, it is)It's offensive to those who died, their loved ones and our intelligence.
  • Options
    Yup, ledvedd.

Kinda pissed at myself for letting some thoughtless and stupidass comments get under my skin.

Gonna go hit my made-up bowl with my fake husband :peace:
  • Options
    I told you it was crazy. Mind numbing yes...
  • Options
    Insulting? Absurd? Baseless?

Yes x3, please
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,026
    Let's pretend your right. And ignore the comments that it would require thousands of people involved, somehow none of the millions in NYC actually saw what really happened, or the countless other holes. Let's assume so far it makes sense.
    What happened to the dummies that were thrown? Why didn't the first responders recover a bunch of dummies? Or were the life-long firemen in on it too?
    And whose job was it to throw dummies out the window moments before the collapse? That job would suck, I think I would have called in sick that day.
  • Options
    I am cuing up Bugs as we speak. Don't shoot down the messenger - I'm just relaying what I've found. Also, I wouldn't throw that out there without research- most of the names do not appear in the SS Death Index.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,026
    Messenger for who? I didn't think anyone still believed in these theories. I'm pretty sure more people think Elvis is still alive than 9/11 was an inside job.
    Please don't start a new thread about Elvis being alive.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

That job would suck, I think I would have called in sick that day.

Alright. That made me chuckle.
  • Options
    Who are you relaying a message for? Is this like Men in Black where you're wearing the skin of some hick farmer but driving you from the inside is some fucked up bug alien that has theories of CGI, made up victims and families, dummy dropping and empty towers.
  • Options
    I'm relaying a message for anyone who wants to listen and investigate. I still haven't said I believe this 100% - just enough to wonder about my sanity for even thinking it's possible. It is mind blowing no doubt - I've been through all the 'no fucking way' stuff with myself already. I had to hear more opinions - that is why I came here.

If this is true, then this is the biggest WTF moment of our lives - I think it is pretty important to try and stay sane and do some research and see what we all think. There is strength in numbers - that is why once again, if true, this has to reach the masses.

Here is a link talking about 9/11 actors (same guy I sent to the other thread - who the hell talks like this guy?) -
    http://letsrollforums.com//9-11-wtc-actors-t24998.html

This site has tons and tons of info - take a look around, decide for yourself. There is no smoking gun, just a lot of puzzle pieces like this link says.

The dummies were not used on 9/11 - I wouldn't want that job either :-).

I gotta say it would be awesome if Elvis did show up one day.

I'm anxious to hear what mcgruff has to say about all this.
  • Options
    Sorry, I forgot to mention - ledvedderman - that was a great comment. Love MIB!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,928

Sorry, I forgot to mention - ledvedderman - that was a great comment. Love MIB!

question comatose: why would the government make 9/11 up? what did they hope to gain? invade some shit ass country that time and time again has beat the invading conquerers? (the land of the afghans)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    "What is money, oil and citizens giving up civil liberties" for $1,000, Alex

I'm just making a hunch as to what he will say.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

"What is money, oil and citizens giving up civil liberties" for $1,000, Alex

I'm just making a hunch as to what he will say.

people always say oil but why wait so long to invade Iraq? and too orchestrate something as big as 9/11 to take away civil liberties? I'm not thinking that's the case.
  • Options
    $, oil, scaring the crap out of us is probably part of it. Although I read somewhere that Iraq's oil wells were actually burning. I've read so much stuff my brain is full I think. I remember also seeing some sort of 'new superpower' where we take over all these countries and have a 'new world order'. Operation Northwoods comes to mind. There is a list of countries that we are supposed to take over - and I think we are through what now - 2 of them? I have to admit I haven't gotten too far into the why. Based on your answer, I'm getting the feeling you may think it's true.
    SHIT
  • Options
    Operation north woods was against Cuba in 1962. Kennedy squashed that plan.
  • Options
    Ok - like I said - haven't done much on the why...
  • Options
    Here's where I'd like to start with you comatose. I think you're probably a very good person, so I'd like to know what you believe happened that day in your heart? Not the endless possibilities of what COULD have happened. If you're writing a book of the day, what are you saying?
  • Options
    Here you go, 4 reasons:
    1: Demolish the WTC complex in cheap fashion (against all rules and regulations).
    2: Blame the demolition on 19 simulated “suicidal terrorists” with a grudge against America.
    3: Generate incalculable profits for the perpetrators and their cronies - for years to come.
    4: Simulate the death of about 3,000 Americans allegedly “trapped in the WTC” in order to generate worldwide outrage and the 'righteous necessity' for retaliation (i.e. murderous wars and pillaging of key resources in foreign countries). The "3000 casualties" were, of course, essential to generate a popular consensus for war.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    edited September 2016
    Simulate the deaths of 3,000 Americans.

So those people never existed? They weren't killed that day?
  • Options
    Correct. It's just unbelievable to me - they must not have very much respect for us.
  • Options
    Ok. On that note. What do I tell my friend whose father worked in the towers, was running late on 9/11, and lost nearly his entire office.

"Sorry, friend...they clearly never existed"
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    edited September 2016
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,653

Ok. On that note. What do I tell my friend whose father worked in the towers, was running late on 9/11, and lost nearly his entire office.

"Sorry, friend...they clearly never existed"

I would imagine there are hundreds of thousands of other people who know someone like that one way or another, since each person who worked there or died knows a bunch of other people who know a bunch of other people.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I don't know guys - this is a sensitive subject as everyone knows - a friend of mine said he has a friend whose friend lost someone. I have spot checked a few victims and they do not appear in the SS Death Index (doesn't include obits/cemeteries) as Simon stated, but do come up in searches that includes obits/cemeteries.
    I just saw an article about Obama vetoing a bill to allow families to sue Saudi Arabia:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/22/us/politics/9-11-saudi-bill-veto-obama.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=RelatedCoverage&region=EndOfArticle&pgtype=article
    It mentions Kristen Breitweiser, so I decided to check her husband Ronald in SSDI and it came up empty as well.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,605
    Good god. These people never existed? Lol.