Options

why???

124»

Comments

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    angelica wrote:
    If you look through my exact words in this thread, I'm very clear when I present something as fact. If I assert something, and then say I base that assertion on having read it in numerous sources, I mean exactly that. I am responsible for my intent and for exactly what I say. I do not control what others hear.

angelica wrote:
    The problem is that 95% of us ARE such children!

95% of us in the western world are considered psychologically messed up.

you are correct. you are only responsible for your words, not my interpretations...never meant to imply that you weren't..so yea, goes both ways. anyway, as i have said...you have more than addressed my question and disagreement...so if you were not presenting such as fact, that is my mistake to own up to. i appreciate you fully addressing the issues i questioned, and i have fully exhausted my interest b/c now my personal questions on these 2 points are answered. thanks. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    decides2dream, that you reposted this, again, I'm not sure, but it looks like you might be challenging this:
    angelica wrote:
    The problem is that 95% of us ARE such children!

95% of us in the western world are considered psychologically messed up.

I stand behind this assertion, for the record--100%. It is a fact that I've read this number in numerous sources, written by experts in the field, and that I found credible. Not only that, but further, after reading numerous sources on this subject matter, including objective study, case study, and other expert assessment, I've come to an agreement with that figure. Now that I understand the theory and the dynamics that underlie it, I personally may know only one family that I don't see as dysfunctioning in some way that prevents it's members from being their base potential. I'm saddened when I look around and see the consequences of our crippled actions. Truly.
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    angelica wrote:
    decides2dream, that you reposted this, again, I'm not sure, but it looks like you might be challenging this:

I stand behind this assertion, for the record--100%. It is a fact that I've read this number in numerous sources, written by experts in the field, and that I found credible. Not only that, but further, after reading numerous sources on this subject matter, including objective study, case study, and other expert assessment, I've come to an agreement with that figure. Now that I understand the theory and the dynamics that underlie it, I personally may know only one family that I don't see as dysfunctioning in some way that prevents it's members from being their base potential. I'm saddened when I look around and see the consequences of our crippled actions. Truly.

that is ALL i questioned...and your emotionally crippled comment, time and again. post credible sources, and then i might accept it - you have yet to post one link that actually presents ANY info related to that 95% figure. however, the fact that you have included in many arguements that coffee addiction,. shopaholics, etc...are all apart of our 'emotionally crippling' state....i seriously just cannot follow that line of thinking. so sure.....i am glad you 100% stand behind your stance, obviously that is quite evident....and i don't, i have seen zero evidence to make me think otherwise. call it uninformed, fine by me. :) i am content with the knowledge i have thus far, and look towards other sources/developments for further information...b/c thus far, this is not 'proven'....b/c i hardly believe i am part of that rare 5%, and i am not in denial...nor emotionally crippled. so say what you like, i have tried time and again to simply, politely, agree to disagree. again, i have no further interest...you answered my question.....we obviously even have very different concepts of what is a 'fact'...so it hardly seems constructive to bother further.

so again, truly, thank you for providing further information of your beliefs it is appreciated.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    that is ALL i questioned...and your emotionally crippled comment, time and again. post credible sources, and then i might accept it - you have yet to post one link that actually presents ANY info related to that 95% figure. however, the fact that you have included in many arguements that coffee addiction,. shopaholics, etc...are all apart of our 'emotionally crippling' state....i seriously just cannot follow that line of thinking. so sure.....i am glad you 100% stand behind your stance, obviously that is quite evident....and i don't, i have seen zero evidence to make me think otherwise. call it uninformed, fine by me. :) i am content with the knowledge i have thus far, and look towards other sources/developments for further information...b/c thus far, this is not 'proven'....b/c i hardly believe i am part of that rare 5%, and i am not in denial...nor emotionally crippled. so say what you like, i have tried time and again to simply, politely, agree to disagree. again, i have no further interest...you answered my question.....we obviously even have very different concepts of what is a 'fact'...so it hardly seems constructive to bother further.

so again, truly, thank you for providing further information of your beliefs it is appreciated.

I'm not asking you to agree with my assertion. Clearly many will not. I'm okay with that.
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!