Options

9/11 Mysteries

Comments

• Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    not to mention a known hijacked plane (about 1 1/2 hrs after the first tower was hit) penetrated DC's multi-trillion $ defense network not once, but TWICE and they couldn't get any fighters from andrew's air force base (10 miles from DC) or anywhere else???? what kinda defense system is this that it could penetrate DC air space and the no fly zone, again 1 1/2 hours AFTER the first hit??????

It's about as far a stretch of the imagination as it gets, and yet some still hold on stubbornly as they hack off the nose from their own face and keep chewing on it.

mmm...nose tastes so yummy...must keep chewing (in between bites of hay)

leave me to my fluffy plate of hay it's warm and cozy here!... :p
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    g under p wrote:
    This is just too much, another wealthy Bushite waiting in the wings to cease his turn for power and influence. Also I may be wrong but if next year President Bush imposes Marshall Law for whatever can't he still remain in office?

Too much to think about, time for bed here on the right coast.

Peace
    Earle

easy on the fonts newbie.
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:

call usama? no, did you read the news report of the cia meeting usama in a hospital in dubyai shortly before?
    has this been proven? or is this some nice internet rumor that you jack off to?
    El_Kabong wrote:
    i guess they picked the 11th as a good day considering cheney and rummy changed a war exercise dealing w/ hijacked aircraft to be performed on the 11th far away....
    you hoenstly believe that cheney and rummy personally "picked" the day that 4 jet liners would crash into our buildings and kill thousands of innocent people? I mean really? if you believe that, who in the world can you possibly live here?
    El_Kabong wrote:
    oh, and oddly enough...what happened the day before 9/11?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml

CBS) On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon bureaucracy," he said.

He said money wasted by the military poses a serious threat.

"In fact, it could be said it's a matter of life and death," he said.

Rumsfeld promised change but the next day – Sept. 11-- the world changed and in the rush to fund the war on terrorism, the war on waste seems to have been forgotten.
    I am failing to see the link here. rummy was trying to cut military spending. ok and?
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    easy on the fonts newbie.

uh-oh...pit police

quick hide it...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    uh-oh...pit police

quick hide it...

i'll give him credit tho - he doesn't try to pretend otherwise
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    not to mention a known hijacked plane (about 1 1/2 hrs after the first tower was hit) penetrated DC's multi-trillion $ defense network not once, but TWICE and they couldn't get any fighters from andrew's air force base (10 miles from DC) or anywhere else???? what kinda defense system is this that it could penetrate DC air space and the no fly zone, again 1 1/2 hours AFTER the first hit??????

this is something you have to accept. WE FUCKED UP THAT DAY.
  • Options
    uh-oh...pit police

quick hide it...

all those different sizes and fonts are rather annoying no? i'm just looking out for your best interest roland
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    this is something you have to accept. WE FUCKED UP THAT DAY.

sure....one collosal sized fuck up!! and the engineers who decided WTC7 fucked up as well....and the people screening carry ons at the airport.....and the people working the radar towers......and........and.......and.......and.......and......and......and........and......and......and.......and......and.......and......and.......and......and.......and......and.......and.......and......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    sure....one collosal sized fuck up!! and the engineers who decided WTC7 fucked up as well....and the people screening carry ons at the airport.....and the people working the radar towers......and........and.......and.......and.......and......and......and........and......and......and.......and......and.......and......and.......and......and.......and......and.......and.......and......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you left out a couple and's :p

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    sure....one collosal sized fuck up!! and the engineers who decided WTC7 fucked up as well
    you're right, they should have accounted for the potential for the 2 massive towers next to it to collapse one day. what were they thinking?
    ....and the people screening carry ons at the airport.....
    actually they didnt. box cutters were actually allowed back then.
    and the people working the radar towers
    actually they didnt either. they were the first to know which planes werent responding. what mistake did they make?

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1120655/photo_13_hires.jpg
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    you're right, they should have accounted for the potential for the 2 massive towers next to it to collapse one day. what were they thinking?

actually they didnt. box cutters were actually allowed back then.

actually they didnt either. they were the first to know which planes werent responding. what mistake did they make?

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1120655/photo_13_hires.jpg

and every other building which was close by the twin towers that didn't collapse at free fall speed.......must have been a miracle!!!!
  • Options
    and every other building which was close by the twin towers that didn't collapse at free fall speed.......must have been a miracle!!!!

other buildings that were closer were no where near as tall and were designed differently. do you need a lesson on gravity too?
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    69charger wrote:
    Jenga! :p

The last time we played Jenga, and we took our nephew's toy airplane and tossed it at the top of the pile, it sure didn't fall straight down with explosions coming out of the corners. ;)
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    Falling at the speed of gravity only happens when nothing from below opposes it.........like a massive network of reinforced steel beams for example.

I think more than a few people have informed the 9/11 commission of this.

But they choose to imagine alternate universes than our own.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    other buildings that were closer were no where near as tall and were designed differently. do you need a lesson on gravity too?

your arguments are extremely worrying!! There is no "official" explanation to how WTC building 7 collapsed, yet you blame it on the buildings height and gravity!! There were buildings of comparible height closer then WTC7, look it
    up.

Anyways man, i've seen your posts before, i know your point of view, i don't think that anything i say will at all open up your mind. You can't see a government sacrificing a few people for political gain, thats fine. But eventually if what is happening keeps up, the country in which you now live, where you can travel freely, will cease to exist. Hope it doesn't come to that.

Watch out for National ID cards!! Operation Northwoods, google it!
  • Options
    Falling at the speed of gravity only happens when nothing from below opposes it.........like a massive network of reinforced steel beams for example.

I think more than a few people have informed the 9/11 commission of this.

But they choose to imagine alternate universes than our own.

hmmm im sure thousands upon thousands of concrete falling doesnt help speeding things up.
  • Options
    your arguments are extremely worrying!! There is no "official" explanation to how WTC building 7 collapsed, yet you blame it on the buildings height and gravity!! There were buildings of comparible height closer then WTC7, look it
    up.
    so I need an offical story before I can come up with my own common sense conclusions? dont be worry buddy boy. I can think for myself. besides, I've said all along, no one was hurt or killed when 7 came down. if there had been, I'd be more concerned.
    Anyways man, i've seen your posts before, i know your point of view, i don't think that anything i say will at all open up your mind. You can't see a government sacrificing a few people for political gain, thats fine. But eventually if what is happening keeps up, the country in which you now live, where you can travel freely, will cease to exist. Hope it doesn't come to that.

Watch out for National ID cards!! Operation Northwoods, google it!

I know hanky, i'm shakin in my boots. america will soon disappear and I will live in slavery to bush and the neo-cons. I've already begun to dig my bunker.

and its insulting to me, as an american, that you think my government orchestrated, planned, and carried out the worst attack in my countries history. sorry if I get a little worked up about it.
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    hmmm im sure thousands upon thousands of concrete falling doesnt help speeding things up.

No it would slow it down actually. The bottom parts of the building not affected pushes upwards to oppose any downwards force applied to it. The tensile strength of cold unaffected steel is incredibly high.

Not exactly comparable to thin air.

It's surprising how this eludes people.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    so I need an offical story before I can come up with my own common sense conclusions? dont be worry buddy boy. I can think for myself. besides, I've said all along, no one was hurt or killed when 7 came down. if there had been, I'd be more concerned.

I know hanky, i'm shakin in my boots. america will soon disappear and I will live in slavery to bush and the neo-cons. I've already begun to dig my bunker.

and its insulting to me, as an american, that you think my government orchestrated, planned, and carried out the worst attack in my countries history. sorry if I get a little worked up about it.

insulted?.......... get over it!!!!

Looked up Operation Northwoods yet???.....i'll make it easy on you, here's what Wikipedia has on it......don't trust wikipedia, keep looking, you'll find the offiial document in less then a minute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
  • Options
    No it would slow it down actually. The bottom parts of the building not affected pushes upwards to oppose any downwards force applied to it. The tensile strength of cold unaffected steel is incredibly high.

I dont know dude. I wont argue with you about this. I do not know the physics or engineering enough to spare with you.

its just beyond me to think explosives were planted throughout 2 of the largest buildings in the world and then set off at such a perfect time without one single person noticing or saying something.

you would agree that money and power is a powerful thing. someone would have sooo much to gain by coming forward and saying they were involved. not only money but that person would go in the history books forever. this is all while having nothing to gain by staying quiet.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    jlew24asu wrote:
    useless, meaning it was going to have come down one way or the other. sure I'd be curious to know why they lied. maybe it was liability reasons, maybe money reasons? I dont know. its much more important that not a single person was hurt or killed. but I also dont believe that such a lie could be kept secret. someone would have alot to gain but telling the story of how they took down the building on purpose. regardless, I believe it came down because of the damage sustained and design of the building.

If the whistleblower had a family, a career, a life, they would have a lot more to lose than gain by going public...
    So which is it? You say it would be impossible to keep secret, but you won't commit to the "fact" that it wasn't demolished. Is it possible that WTC7 was "pulled" intentionally or not?
    It would have come down one way or another? Like all the other steel highrises that have collapsed over the years?
    jlew24asu wrote:
    fell perfectly? WTF does that mean. I saw nothing perfect about it. allow me to throw some common sense at you. the planes hit about 2/3 or higher up on the building destroying some major support columns. a very hot fire weakened (not melted) other support beams. WTC was the tallest concrete structure in the world. when the support gives way, the building has no where to go but DOWN. we in the scientific community call that gravity.

I thought at first maybe I shouldn't have used the word perfectly….but do you really think those buildings could have come down more cleanly (in a single-stage) if they WERE demolished? Obviously I'm not a part of your scientific community, but I think not. Oh, and since we're talking proof....prove to me that the impact destroyed the support columns, and knocked the fireproofing off of the steel. If the steel was weakened, not melted, what was the molten material pouring out the side of the building before the collapse? What were the pools of molten metal found during the cleanup? I know you must've answered this here before, but I don't remember your excuse. 'round we go...

Yes, I saw the damage footprint….I also saw other buildings in the complex with WAY more damage than WTC 7, half buried in rubble, reduced to steel skeletons, but STILL STANDING.
  • Options
    insulted?.......... get over it!!!!

Looked up Operation Northwoods yet???.....i'll make it easy on you, here's what Wikipedia has on it......don't trust wikipedia, keep looking, you'll find the offiial document in less then a minute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

yea yea yea I hear all about it. how many people died in the operation?

like I said, i'm digging my bunker now.
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    yea yea yea I hear all about it. how many people died in the operation?

like I said, i'm digging my bunker now.

so a government which comes literally within one executive order away from killing it's people doesn't worry you. It doesn't open up the realm of possiblity, that it actually could happen.

You said that you were insulted that i suggested that your government was behind it, yet when i show you evidence that they had planned this in the past, you respond with a juvenile reply. Sad man......
  • Options
    If the whistleblower had a family, a career, a life, they would have a lot more to lose than gain by going public...
    how so? money, greed, power, and fame can drive a person to do anything.

So which is it? You say it would be impossible to keep secret, but you won't commit to the "fact" that it wasn't demolished. Is it possible that WTC7 was "pulled" intentionally or not?
    yes, its possible. what the fuck are you getting at?
    It would have come down one way or another? Like all the other steel highrises that have collapsed over the years?
    yes, it would have been taking down manually like several other steel highrises that were set for destruction.
    I thought at first maybe I shouldn't have used the word perfectly….but do you really think those buildings could have come down more cleanly (in a single-stage) if they WERE demolished? Obviously I'm not a part of your scientific community, but I think not. Oh, and since we're talking proof....prove to me that the impact destroyed the support columns, and knocked the fireproofing off of the steel.
    yes this has been proven. as if it needs much proof anyway. a 767 plane going 500+ mph hit the fucking thing. what the fuck do you think will happen? its going to bounce off the support columns?
    If the steel was weakened, not melted, what was the molten material pouring out the side of the building before the collapse? What were the pools of molten metal found during the cleanup? I know you must've answered this here before, but I don't remember your excuse. 'round we go...
    I dont have an answer as to my there was. its possible after several days of constant heat and pressure, such things could happen. its possible right?
    Yes, I saw the damage footprint….I also saw other buildings in the complex with WAY more damage than WTC 7, half buried in rubble, reduced to steel skeletons, but STILL STANDING.
    and? they werent as tall or as heavy as 1,2, or 7 and were designed differently.
  • Options
    so a government which comes literally within one executive order away from killing it's people doesn't worry you. It doesn't open up the realm of possiblity, that it actually could happen.
    that was 60 years ago. during a time when nuclear weapons hitting our soil was a very close reality.
    You said that you were insulted that i suggested that your government was behind it, yet when i show you evidence that they had planned this in the past, you respond with a juvenile reply. Sad man......
    9/11 and operations northwoods are 2 entirely different scenarios and times in history. not to mention operations northwoods never even happened.

I always always always respect people for questioning the government. its our right as free people. so carry on.
  • Options
    MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,288

So what are you trying to say here?
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    I dont know dude. I wont argue with you about this. I do not know the physics or engineering enough to spare with you.

its just beyond me to think explosives were planted throughout 2 of the largest buildings in the world and then set off at such a perfect time without one single person noticing or saying something.

you would agree that money and power is a powerful thing. someone would have sooo much to gain by coming forward and saying they were involved. not only money but that person would go in the history books forever. this is all while having nothing to gain by staying quiet.

Yeah, but i know a little about the engineering and physics.
    The tensile strength of that steel was probably about 36 kpsi and I would be willing to bet ANYTHING that the steel experienced forces greater then that. You know why? BECAUSE THEY FUCKING COLLAPSED!
    So the point of bringing up the tensile strength of the steel is useless and just another example of saying stuff that sounds good but has nothing to do with anything and then just thinking people will nod their heads and say "yeah, good point. Government must have blown it up"

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • Options
    The tensile strength of that steel was probably about 36 kpsi and I would be willing to bet ANYTHING that the steel experienced forces greater then that. You know why? BECAUSE THEY FUCKING COLLAPSED!
    So the point of bringing up the tensile strength of the steel is useless and just another example of saying stuff that sounds good but has nothing to do with anything and then just thinking people will nod their heads and say "yeah, good point. Government must have blown it up"
    just seems like common sense to me.
  • Options

Show me how the tensile strength of steel (heck anything) is comparable to thin air, and I'll agree. Force is force. Negate it away if you want.

A lot of your arguments have just been shot down one after the other.

I'm heading out for a bit so think about it for a while and let me know

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Show me how the tensile strength of steel (heck anything) is comparable to thin air, and I'll agree. Force is force. Negate it away if you want.

A lot of your arguments have just been shot down one after the other.

I'm heading out for a bit so think about it for a while and let me know

Are you trying to say the buildings fell at Free Fall speed???

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22