Options

Pearl Jam NEW Rock Band Project - Vote Now

Comments

• Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    I voted........

... on all the Riot Act tracks ;)

nothin yet speedy... come on.... I thought you were on top of all these threads? :roll:
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Can't believe I haven't been on this thread yet! Despite my lack of attendance, I am 2000% psyched for this!

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I just checked out the new Beatles trailer and I can NOT WAIT to see the treatment of the PJ disc... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/trailer.php
    :D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I voted........

... on all the Riot Act tracks ;)

nothin yet speedy... come on.... I thought you were on top of all these threads? :roll:

Just quoted myself now
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    rybesrybes Posts: 136
    This weeks Rock Band DLC
    Pearl Jam Ten Bonus Pack
    "Brother"
    "Alive (Live: Drop in the Park)"
    "State of Love and Trust (Live: Drop in the Park)"

Is there still a way to get these songs at the moment? I grabbed the Ten cd, however it seems these tracks were only part of a promotion.
  • Options
    rybes wrote:
    This weeks Rock Band DLC
    Pearl Jam Ten Bonus Pack
    "Brother"
    "Alive (Live: Drop in the Park)"
    "State of Love and Trust (Live: Drop in the Park)"

Is there still a way to get these songs at the moment? I grabbed the Ten cd, however it seems these tracks were only part of a promotion.

Yes... you can download them from xbox live now through RB2... they have been out for about 3 weeks now
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    uprq wrote:
    OGT92 wrote:
    I hope we don't vote in too much of "Ten" since it already is available. I know these are all live versions, but I'd rather have songs that we can't already play, like "Wash", "Footsteps", "Down" to name a few. I could tolerate "Release", "Black", "Porch", and "Why Go" a second time. No "Jeremy" though.
    What about the one cut of Jeremy from Soldier Field, where it was slowed down, and awesome?

I think you mean Red Rocks.
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,563
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/side ... eport.html

Seems backspacer is scheduled for Rock Band as well.
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    so many songs to choose from. I wish there was a special PJ ipod
  • Options
    Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    might actually buy a console so I can play the game! should be awesome. great way to expouse this great music to the people who would not actually listen to it.
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Options
    gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    lostdogs10 wrote:
    so many songs to choose from. I wish there was a special PJ ipod

If you are serious, there is a pearl jam ipod, limited #200 if i remember right only a for gig,comes with the, remix ten DITP and unpluged video. Has the ten pose artwork on it. Seen the odd one on the bay.

I need a new ipod, 80 GBs of pearl jam just not quite enough :D
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Ok, I'm pretty new to this whole guitar hero/rock band craze. I know, I know, I'm like totally 2 years behind.

Anyway, my friends and family recently purchased a Wii and gifted it to me for my birthday. I also was given Rock Band 2. I played it for the first time last night. It says on the back of the game that it includes Pearl Jam 'Alive'. Yet when I played the game, it wasn't there. Do I have to 'unlock' it? Also, I would love MORE PEARL JAM SONGS! Like a lot of them! Do I just download them? Do I need a special code? Am I riding the short bus today?

I appreciate any help or answers. Thanks!
  • Options
    chidoonechidoone Posts: 327
    11/09/1998 New York Breath

Best Song Ever
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    Ok, I'm pretty new to this whole guitar hero/rock band craze. I know, I know, I'm like totally 2 years behind.

Anyway, my friends and family recently purchased a Wii and gifted it to me for my birthday. I also was given Rock Band 2. I played it for the first time last night. It says on the back of the game that it includes Pearl Jam 'Alive'. Yet when I played the game, it wasn't there. Do I have to 'unlock' it? Also, I would love MORE PEARL JAM SONGS! Like a lot of them! Do I just download them? Do I need a special code? Am I riding the short bus today?

You'll probably have to unlock the song.
  • Options
    JMo wrote:

Yeah...you're gonna have to play a world tour and it will show up sooner or later...I can't remember which set it is on though.
    I haven't checked this thread since it was first announced....have we been given any idea as to how the voting is going?
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    BrainOfJHA wrote:
    I much prefer Rock Band over Guitar Hero! and hopefully once they determine the best versions of those songs that they all make the game/dlc they are planning! no Yellow Ledbetter though...

I would love YL from the Gorge in 2005.

YL, into Little Wing, followed by Star Spangled Banner... The video game probably wouldn't include the tags though...that's my guess...too many rights to buy up.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Hey, this project wasn't just Brother, State of Love and Trust was it? Please tell me there's a full game. :? :o :shock:
    Diana
  • Options
    Lame times 2. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • Options
    DY223975 wrote:
    Hey, this project wasn't just Brother, State of Love and Trust was it? Please tell me there's a full game. :? :o :shock:

it appears it will be a full game next year
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    DY223975 wrote:

it appears it will be a full game next year

Can't freeeeeeeeeeeekin wait!!!! I hope they are just as hard as the DLC's!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    So if I have Wii am I just SOL? Everything I have or seen points to Xbox or Playstation. Nothing for Wii. Can anyone confirm this?

I unlocked Alive and it's pretty frickin' awesome! It's like a drug, I need more.
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    So if I have Wii am I just SOL? Everything I have or seen points to Xbox or Playstation. Nothing for Wii. Can anyone confirm this?

I unlocked Alive and it's pretty frickin' awesome! It's like a drug, I need more.

The new Beatles Rock Band is being made available on Wii when it releases today, so it is very likely that the new PJ RB will be on Wii as well.
  • Options
    chnact wrote:
    JMo wrote:

The new Beatles Rock Band is being made available on Wii when it releases today, so it is very likely that the new PJ RB will be on Wii as well.

Has anyone played the Beatles Rock Band? I'm impressed. My only grip is that it doesn't seem to let you use your own characters or avitars or whatever gamers call them. It's really fun and I can't wait for a more challenging PJ version soon!
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    chnact wrote:
    JMo wrote:

Has anyone played the Beatles Rock Band? I'm impressed. My only grip is that it doesn't seem to let you use your own characters or avitars or whatever gamers call them. It's really fun and I can't wait for a more challenging PJ version soon!

I bought it the day it came out, I LOVE it! I hope they do as well with Pearl Jam as they did with the Beatles.
  • Options
    JF241710JF241710 Atlanta Posts: 92
    i'm hoping for instead of a score multiplier for vocals, when you activate star power, the crowd takes over singing.
    liveon4legs.com
    co-host, Live on 4 Legs Podcast
    9/1/98 Atlanta, 9/22/12 Atlanta, 10/30/13 Charlotte, 10/14/14 Memphis, 4/13/16 Jax, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/21/16 Columbia, 8/20-22/16 Wrigley, Nashville/Louisville/St. Louis 2022
  • Options
    JF241710 wrote:
    i'm hoping for instead of a score multiplier for vocals, when you activate star power, the crowd takes over singing.

You should write them. That's actually a great idea.
  • Options
    JF241710JF241710 Atlanta Posts: 92
    maybe they'll see this!
    liveon4legs.com
    co-host, Live on 4 Legs Podcast
    9/1/98 Atlanta, 9/22/12 Atlanta, 10/30/13 Charlotte, 10/14/14 Memphis, 4/13/16 Jax, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/21/16 Columbia, 8/20-22/16 Wrigley, Nashville/Louisville/St. Louis 2022
  • Options
    Hope they add some Backspacer songs from this tour on.
  • Options
    SteveoSteveo Posts: 352
    Rock Band needs Save You from the Live at Easy Street record.
    Life has nothing to do with killing time.
    So why be satisfied?
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    JMo wrote:

I sure hope it's on the WII!!!!!!! I have access to a PS3 but I have a WII at home and I hadn't even considered buying rock band before but I will for this game.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Too bad it will be downloadable content and not a standalone disc.

Would love a Rock BAnd: Pearl Jam
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"