Present Tense (Chicago 5/16/06)
    Red Mosquito (Detroit 6/26/03)
    Satan's Bed (State College 5/3/03)
    Wash (Camden 5/28/06)
    Whipping (Houston 4/6/03)
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    prljamgirl wrote:
    Well actually, if TenClub is promoting it on the website for fans to go and vote, then I believe they do have something to do with it and if they were really concerned with having everyone involved in the voting process, they could have made it happen. Pearl Jam and TenClub ARE involved in it, so don't kid yourselves.......

nice avatar!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    Seu_Marx wrote:
    Che, Zapata, Chavez, Mandela, SubComandante Marcos...all from the same stock. To say Viva Zapata Abaja Che makes absolutely no sense...
    And yes for nearly 2 decades Pearl Jam has rampaged against the status quo and corporate greed and globalization and the like..and now...the sell out to the exact same!!! Dignity for cash!!! Exactly!

you do realize they were on a label owned by Sony for the majority of their career, don't you?
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    SRHP_29SRHP_29 Posts: 5
    demetrios wrote:
    I agree with you! The guitar mechanics, presentation, game play on Guitar Hero is much better then Rock Band! Playing Life Wasted just kicks ass. How loud Mike's solo is at the ending kicks so much ass!

If they do release a dedicated Pearl Jam game, I hope it get's that Guitar Hero touch.

Not to split hairs but the "Cover" version of Life Wasted on GHII sucks a**. It is not even Pearl Jam, so there is no Mike's solo.

I only play the fake guitar in the music games and to me anyway (no drums or mic...very little bass), Rock Band is much smoother than Guitar Hero and true to the notes you are actually supposed to be simulating. By the way, the same people who did the chart for Life Wasted...they now work for RB as HMX did GH I and GH II. They then left and formed Harmonix.

This is good news though. After playing the fifteen (I think that is the grand total) PJ tracks in RB, I just craved for more. I am hoping all the songs listed make the disc or whatever the release will be and that the voting is just to pick which performance specifically.
  • Options
    SRHP_29SRHP_29 Posts: 5
    OGT92 wrote:
    There are too many songs to include all of them. I hope all are included though...

I'm not sure there are too many...I mean RB2 had 84 on disc songs...Though it does seem like asking a lot to get them all.

I don't think GH:A or GH:M have 40+ songs from the cover artist. That doesn't mean a RB disc won't.

I think this could end up being like the AC/DC track pack though. I think that had 17 tracks. Hopefully we will get 27-32 which is about average for a PJ show, right?

(but apparently there are articles stating we will get 40 tracks...Aren't there 42 on the list?)
  • Options
    PJamGrungeFanPJamGrungeFan Posts: 289
    Man I haven't heard a powerful version of Jeremy in ages. Not since the 90's at least
  • Options
    Fu ManchuFu Manchu Posts: 168
    Can you use the Guitar Hero World Tour guitar with rockband? :?:
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • Options
    elevation622elevation622 Posts: 926
    if anybody picks another version of I Am Mine other than the one from MSG 03, you're out of your mind.
    On another note, this is so awesome! I can't wait for this!
  • Options
    brother123brother123 Posts: 792
    I'm wondering if Pearl Jam lunchboxes are soon to follow
  • Options
    elevation622elevation622 Posts: 926
    Fu Manchu wrote:
    I know you can use some GH guitars with Rock Band, I don't know specifics though.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,482
    Fu Manchu wrote:
    I know you can use some GH guitars with Rock Band, I don't know specifics though.

The latest and greatest instrument compatibility chart can be found at:

http://cdn.guitarhero.com/ghhub/GHWT_compatibility.pdf
  • Options
    Fu ManchuFu Manchu Posts: 168
    Fu Manchu wrote:

The latest and greatest instrument compatibility chart can be found at:

http://cdn.guitarhero.com/ghhub/GHWT_compatibility.pdf

Great Stuff, Thanks.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • Options
    SS170824SS170824 Posts: 40
    So uhhh are they ever going to fix the widget? Or is this a sign they don't want STBC & Severed Hand in the game?
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I've never seen any of these games in action...are they any good....should I buy an xbox when this comes out?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    Can't believe I haven't been on this thread yet! Despite my lack of attendance, I am 2000% psyched for this!

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I just checked out the new Beatles trailer and I can NOT WAIT to see the treatment of the PJ disc... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/trailer.php
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    JB89795JB89795 Posts: 2
    When playing Rockband will the guitar tracks be split up between Mike's, Stone's and even Ed's on each song or will it just be a blended guitar track.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,809
    I voted........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    JB89795 wrote:
    When playing Rockband will the guitar tracks be split up between Mike's, Stone's and even Ed's on each song or will it just be a blended guitar track.

For the most part it's been blended to the more noticeable riffs and of course the solos have been separated out. But...if they work it like the Beatles one (adding in more than 4 instruments) it could be split? Can't wait to find out!

All I keep thinking about is the guys in body suits with ping pong balls attached to them in front of a blue screen while Harmonix image maps their movements while they're playing. :lol:
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    JB89795 wrote:

All I keep thinking about is the guys in body suits with ping pong balls attached to them in front of a blue screen while Harmonix image maps their movements while they're playing. :lol:

Could this be the reason why Stone has finally decided to move around on stage again after nearly a decade of trying to outdo the late great John Entwistle when it comes to stage persona? :lol:

This weeks Rock Band DLC
    Pearl Jam Ten Bonus Pack
    "Brother"
    "Alive (Live: Drop in the Park)"
    "State of Love and Trust (Live: Drop in the Park)"
  • Options
    nuzzer1 wrote:
    Great. Now I'm never gonna grow up.
    same here
  • Options
    I can't wait when are they talking about having it come out 3 new songs have been added to rockband for xbox 360 they are state of love and trust , brother and , alive in the park anyone who has xbox 360 and live send me your gamertag
  • Options
    spencer958spencer958 Louisville, KY Posts: 279
    This will be awesome, I can't wait!!
  • Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    cheesecake wrote:
    I can't wait when are they talking about having it come out 3 new songs have been added to rockband for xbox 360 they are state of love and trust , brother and , alive in the park anyone who has xbox 360 and live send me your gamertag

They said 2010, but no month....yet.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    cant vote
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mrs.smileymrs.smiley Posts: 422
    Wow-took me a while last nite but voted. Can't wait to see the "animated" guys! :P
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '03-Philly Spectrum 4/28, Camden 7/5, Hershey 7/12
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
    '09-Closing Down the Philly Spectrum! 10/28, 10/30, & the Epic 10/31
    '09-EV Solo Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA6/12
    '10-MSG1& MSG2, New York City, 5-20 & 5/21
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,193
    If Satan's Bed from State College 5/3/03 does not make the cut, there is no democracy!!! Now THAT would be a video game worth playing.

LMAO! I was SHOCKED they had that on there.... "haminaminamina Satan's Bed!"
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    inhiding 1976inhiding 1976 NWI Posts: 580
    drinking Heineken

7-11-95, 6-14-98, 6-26-98, 6-27-98, 6-29-98, 8-17-98, 08-18-00, 8-20-00, 09-05-00, 10-7-00, 10-8-00, 10-9-00, 10-11-00, 4-21-03, 4-22-03, 4-23-03, 4-25-03, 04-26-03, 6-18-03, 6-21-03, 6-22-03, 6-25-03, 06-26-03, 10-3-04, 9-11-05, 9-12-05, 9-13-05, 5-9-06, 5-10-06, 5-16-06, 5-17-06, 5-19-06, 5-20-06, 6-23-06, 6-24-06, 6-29-06, 8-5-07, E.V. Milwaukee and Chicago night 1, 8-23-09,08-24-09, 5-7-10, 5-9-10, E.V. 6-28-011, 9-3-11, 9-4-11, 7-19-13, 10-11-13, 10-3-14, 10-17-14, 10-20-14, E.V. 04-26-16, 08-20-16, 08-22-16, 8-20-18, 8-22-18, 9-16-22, 9-18-22, 9-5-23, 9-7-23, 9-10-23
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    I voted........

... on all the Riot Act tracks ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    yeah great comp only in the u.s hey what about the rest of the bloody world nah we don't matter do we :evil:
  • Options
    uprquprq Posts: 15
    OGT92 wrote:
    I hope we don't vote in too much of "Ten" since it already is available. I know these are all live versions, but I'd rather have songs that we can't already play, like "Wash", "Footsteps", "Down" to name a few. I could tolerate "Release", "Black", "Porch", and "Why Go" a second time. No "Jeremy" though.
    What about the one cut of Jeremy from Soldier Field, where it was slowed down, and awesome?
    Swallow seeds on my deathbed;
    dig a hole in, the garden