Options

Toronto Pearl Jam Pre-Party & Fundraiser!

Comments

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I'm off! Well kinda...offline...early flight.
    STILL not sure if I'll be at the Brazen Head....wish I'd booked at the Delta, but too late...oh well. Still an outside chance I'll have a decent (187xxx) 10C spare if there are any members still lookin...PM me if so, I'll try to check my messages when I arrive. If I don't need it, and there are no 10C members lookin for single here, I'll be selling it in the line or at the Brazen Head. Safe travels everyone!
  • Options
    i'll be leaving tomorrow night to head towards Buffalo, where I'll be staying with family until Friday morning!! can't wait!
    No time to be void, or save up on life...you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,827
    adios amigos ... minutes away till flight 666 to toronto! :P

have a save ride & see you all this Friday! :)

D
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    Tomorrow's the big day!

1 more sleep, then I'm up early and driving in . . . .

See you all at the pre-party (will we be wearing name tags so we know who is who? :D )
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    Looking forward to this... hope to finish golf by 12:30pm, get down to get our tickets by around 2pm and then head over to the Brazen Head around 2:30pm... hope that is early enough to get some freebies and bid on stuff?

Can't believe this day has finally almost arrived!

Hope to hear "In My Tree" in Toronto so I can "Wave to all my friends..."
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    great cuase. used to volunteer for them. will bethere hopefully with a new ticket to the show
  • Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Heading to the airport soon.. can't wait to see you all!
    xoxo
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    so pumped, even excited to be at work
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Much More Than ThisMuch More Than This Brooklyn, NY Posts: 765
    If anyone is in need of a single ticket to the Toronto show, my buddy has an extra in a very good seating location. His Ten Club number is 102xxx. He doesn't hold a membership on this message board so I'm serving as his "broker" (the legal, non-scalping, face-value-offering kind). Interested parties should contact me via private message.

-Tony
  • Options
    I posted this on another thread about Toronto, but I don't think anyone saw it...

i'm staying at the Novotel on The Esplanade...right off of Yonge St. I'd prefer to use public transportation to the show or to the pre-party at Brazen Head and then maybe catch a cab or public trans back to the hotel after the show. It looks like you can walk to the show from the Brazen Head.

I had been planning ond driving down to the show (not very far from hotel), but since I've been reading here about this CNE event happening I'm starting to think that driving would not be advisable.

Any locals want to help a guy out with some advice on travelling from my hotel to the pre-party and show?
    No time to be void, or save up on life...you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    JaySinJaySin Posts: 87
    I posted this on another thread about Toronto, but I don't think anyone saw it...

i'm staying at the Novotel on The Esplanade...right off of Yonge St. I'd prefer to use public transportation to the show or to the pre-party at Brazen Head and then maybe catch a cab or public trans back to the hotel after the show. It looks like you can walk to the show from the Brazen Head.

I had been planning ond driving down to the show (not very far from hotel), but since I've been reading here about this CNE event happening I'm starting to think that driving would not be advisable.

Any locals want to help a guy out with some advice on travelling from my hotel to the pre-party and show?

Walk to Union Station and take a streetcar. Just ask the person at the token booth which one to take. It will drop you off at the EX. If you have your tickets already you can walk through the EX for free to Ontario Place. If you don't have your tickets yet, check the email that was sent out about paying to get in to the EX and being reimbursed when you pick up the tickets.
  • Options
    I'm off! Well kinda...offline...early flight.
    STILL not sure if I'll be at the Brazen Head....wish I'd booked at the Delta, but too late...oh well. Still an outside chance I'll have a decent (187xxx) 10C spare if there are any members still lookin...PM me if so, I'll try to check my messages when I arrive. If I don't need it, and there are no 10C members lookin for single here, I'll be selling it in the line or at the Brazen Head. Safe travels everyone!

See you soon :)

An epic weekend
  • Options
    Walking the milesWalking the miles Toronto Posts: 548
    southp wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I know most Canadians think its swill. But I looooooove Molson Dry

Yup. Swill.
    I'd recommend Keiths (from Halifax) or a Sleeman's Honey Brown or Red (from Ontario)
    Sleemans is the way to go

Sleemans original Draught
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • Options
    rodentrodent Posts: 133
    at this time tomorrow a lot of us will have our tickets and should be heading to the preparty!!
    can't. wait. :D
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I made it to Toronto....someone come get drunk with me!
    I've never travelled alone...this is weird :lol:
    Pumped!
    See you all tomorrow!
  • Options
    I made it to Toronto....someone come get drunk with me!
    I've never travelled alone...this is weird :lol:
    Pumped!
    See you all tomorrow!

enjoy your stay
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    have you all figured out where you're going after the show? i will be with about 15 other people from the concert and i think we're heading to the underground at king and peter. they play lots of pearl jam there. hope to see some of you there.
  • Options
    Ariel007Ariel007 Posts: 150
    Underground probably. Damnit I want it to be tomorrow already. I also want to be able to teleport - someone help a girl out!
  • Options
    I'll be there. Was up in the air for a while, but now I'm pretty sure.
  • Options
    rybesrybes Posts: 136
    Can't wait.. driving from Ottawa, see you all at the pre-show at the pub. What's all this talk about the Toronto poster? Can't wait to get one! Unfortunately I did not pre-order.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,626
    got a lot of driving to go until the pre-party
  • Options
    So fucking excited for this show. Got back to Ottawa from my Germany trip last night, and now I'm rested and ready for Toronto.
  • Options
    So fucking excited for this show. Got back to Ottawa from my Germany trip last night, and now I'm rested and ready for Toronto.

did you see them in Berlin ?
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    About to leave work . . . . and am off tomorrow for the show . . . . be leaving bright and early from Ottawa for the Big Smoke . . .

We're in for a hell of a show boys & girls, I can feel it in my bones . . . . the setlist be be incredible . . . .

See y'all at the Brazen Head . . . .
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    last chance people, if in need, pm me :twisted:
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    no way this is stayin on the 2nd page. ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN STOKED ABOUT TOMORROW. whos got the first round?
  • Options
    so glad that thunderstorm went past tonight and not tomorrow night, that had tremendous force for about 25 minutes
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    If I can already, I want to say thanks to demetrios for organizing this. I was a guy at first that would say "I don't go to those fan club geek outs."

Consider me a geek. So well organized and so much effort.

I dug out my orange Do The Evolution shirt from years ago and am washing it as we speak.

Look for me and lets raise a glass to demetrios.
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    Have fun, everybody :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:

did you see them in Berlin ?

I did, and it was amazing!