Options

Toronto Pearl Jam Pre-Party & Fundraiser!

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    tacettacet Posts: 323
    we had a great time! - glad we got there early and got in

thanks Demetrios!

I just can't believe how organized these things have become - I think the Wishlist Foundation have taken it to a whole new level

:)
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • Options
    MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    Damn irish car bombs.
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    demetrios wrote:
    nevmiles wrote:
    Still a bit bummed to be shut out of the pre-party due to capacity issues at the pub . . . sorry I couldn''t make it, but we ended up heading to the venue earlier than planned after a bite at The Brazen Head, which was a blessing b/c we were there for the pre-set :)

Looking forwad to seeing pics/reading stories re: the pre-party. Hope it was fun.

Very sorry about that. I was pretty sad that it was over capacity. When we did the raffles, we had few that would go out to the padio's & down the main floor. Didn't know it was would be this huge! Next time, will make thing's up for the one's who didn't get in, trust me! :)

Not your fault at all demetrios . . . but thanks for acknowledging those who couldn't make it up :) It's not up to you to know that there is a capacity upstairs . . . too bad they couldn't open the whole bar to the party because there was lots of spillover room downstairs . . .
    I'll just have to look forward to next time and make up for this missed party by partying extra hard next show!
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18