Chicago Pearl Jam Pre-Parties, Fundraisers & Afterparties!

Comments

• Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    RSVPs updated!!

Satellite view of Moretti's & parking:

6492_226390125452_874845452_8104526_6745849_s.jpg
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    RSVPs updated!!

hehehehehe....

satellite picture from Pluto????

hehehehehe..........

Good morning Foxy...........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    RSVPs updated!!

hehehehehe....

hehehehehe..........

LOL You lil shit, you lived up to your name and was too SPEEDY for me to update the photo with a link to the bigger satellite photo.. from URANUS!

:lol::lol::lol:
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    RSVPs updated!!

hehehehehe....

hehehehehe..........

LOL You lil shit, you lived up to your name and was too SPEEDY for me to update the photo with a link to the bigger satellite photo.. from URANUS!

"Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
    Laura that looks great! :D
    I love it that its across the street!
    c ya (and SPEEDY) very soon
  • Actually it looks alot like my view of the stage....
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    RSVPs updated!!

Everybody look like ants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Canned Food Drive
    We're going back to our roots!! We are accepting all kinds of canned and boxed food items for the Chicago Food Depository. For each canned/food item you bring in you will receive one free raffle ticket!!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Canned Food Drive
    We're going back to our roots!! We are accepting all kinds of canned and boxed food items for the Chicago Food Depository. For each canned/food item you bring in you will receive one free raffle ticket!!

Ill stop by the grocery store on my way there... Laura did you get the poster I sent ya for the raffle?
    laura did you get the poster I sent ya for the raffle?

Yes!! It's all freshy sweet in the tube (I don't even want to take it out!)

Hey local Chicago people! If you would be so kind as to help spread the word about the fundraisers, please click on the flyer, print, photo copy and distribute all around town!

6492_226427575452_874845452_8105443_7097459_s.jpg
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    Great news with the food drive! I can't wait any longer for these two nights to come. I will have to try and be a little more social this time at the pre-party. I've gone to some past pre-parties here in Chicago, Milwaukee, and one in San Diego. They are a lot of fun, but I felt like a total stranger and like everyone else already knows each other. All of you seem like great people and I hope to get to meet and mingle a little more this time.

Peace, Love, & Pearl Jam!
  • mvw wrote:
    Great news with the food drive! I can't wait any longer for these two nights to come. I will have to try and be a little more social this time at the pre-party. I've gone to some past pre-parties here in Chicago, Milwaukee, and one in San Diego. They are a lot of fun, but I felt like a total stranger and like everyone else already knows each other. All of you seem like great people and I hope to get to meet and mingle a little more this time.

Not much longer now to wait. :)

I have been to one or two like that as well so make sure to say hi.
    mvw wrote:

Just come up to the table and we will introduce you around :)

Nametags help too!

Maybe we'll give one free raffle ticket to everyone who puts on a nametag!!??
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    mvw wrote:

Nametags help too!

Will do! Thank's Foxy Mop - :D
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    mvw wrote:

Nametags help too!

I still protest the names tags ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    mvw wrote:

Nametags help too!

That's not a bad idea, I couldn't get hardly anyone in Memphis to wear one.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    mvw wrote:

Nametags help too!

I still protest the names tags ;)

No way in hell Im wearing a name tag!! (come on guys you understand look at my screename!) :lol::lol:
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    Canned Food Drive

Is there a limit as to how many you can bring/how many tickets you can get? Cause I'll load up the trunk!!!
  • No way in hell Im wearing a name tag!! (come on guys you understand look at my screename!) :lol::lol:[/quote]
    I'm jealous of your screename! I'd rock the shit outta that nametag if I were you... I had to settle with one of his alias' :?
    so since I'm not wearing a name tag, here is a solution, here is my picture, if you guys see me at the pre/after -party or at the Hyatt make sure you say Hi :D

DSC_03162.jpg
    I'm jealous of your screename! I'd rock the shit outta that nametag if I were you... I had to settle with one of his alias' :?

Hey mrs.W… I don’t mind my screename at all, I chose that screename because that’s what I was called in high school.. but while my peeps from here would know why I have a name tag that says Mrs_Vedder I think most of the other people would think I’m just a looney stalker LOL! :lol:
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    so since I'm not wearing a name tag, here is a solution, here is my picture, if you guys see me at the pre/after -party or at the Hyatt make sure you say Hi :D

DSC_03162.jpg

I knew i recognized you from Atlanta... :mrgreen:
  • I'm jealous of your screename! I'd rock the shit outta that nametag if I were you... I had to settle with one of his alias' :?

Hey mrs.W… I don’t mind my screename at all, I chose that screename because that’s what I was called in high school.. but while my peeps from here would know why I have a name tag that says Mrs_Vedder I think most of the other people would think I’m just a looney stalker LOL! :lol:

Aren't all female PJ fans looney stalkers?!? Oh, just me... Oh, nevermind then... :P

Aren't all female PJ fans looney stalkers?!? Oh, just me... Oh, nevermind then... :P

ssshhhhhhhh... ;):lol:
  • PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    I'll wear a nametag for a raffle ticket...

I can be bought.... :D
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• I'll wear a nametag for a raffle ticket...

I can be bought.... :D
    No doubt! I'll gladly rock a nametag... maybe two... and you can put anything you want on it... I don't care! So stoked! :D
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576

DSC_03162.jpg

I have to say, I love the AC/DC shirt. I just saw them live about 2 weeks ago. Glad to see you wore a non-PJ shit in that pic. I'll see you in Chi-town and introduce myself Urs.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    haha i need to wear a nametag since i know nobody :(
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    gndcd402 wrote:
    You are joking!!! You are the youtube GOD!!! :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    mindi wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:
    You are joking!!! You are the youtube GOD!!! :mrgreen:
    that i may be...but nobody can put a face to my screenname :P