Chicago Pearl Jam Pre-Parties, Fundraisers & Afterparties!

Comments

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    3 weeks today will be Toronto

then the trip to Chicago :D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    bump
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Now that I have a ticket to Night 1, I think it's safe to say I'll be dropping in at some point. Maybe I'll bring my cousin when she comes in from Indiana for Night 2. :mrgreen:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    :o what happened to the drink specials?! :o
  • I have four 45's that I would like to contribute to the cause. Please let me know who to contact and when? These are the Christmas specials and I do not have a record player but would like them to go to someone or something worthy! Cool. . .
  • riodesmoke wrote:
    I have four 45's that I would like to contribute to the cause. Please let me know who to contact and when? These are the Christmas specials and I do not have a record player but would like them to go to someone or something worthy! Cool. . .

I will be at Moretti's both nights ut will take the 45's on Sunday.
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    bump
  • Once again....

Monday....

Speedy Mccready will let the ladies do Jaeger Bombs out of his belly-button for $10 a shot.....

All proceeds going to charity.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Once again....

Monday....

Speedy Mccready will let the ladies do Jaeger Bombs out of his belly-button for $10 a shot.....

Ha Ha! $10!!! What a steal... Good thing its for charity...
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    Once again....

Monday....

poor charity...won't see a dime
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    Once again....

Monday....

You pay them $10?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Once again....

Monday....

Does that come with a lint chaser?
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    And, an FYI for ALL, this is my first PJ concert!!! So ya'll best be ready to get crazy before/after with me to make it a memorable first time. Can't wait to delete my virgin status... :mrgreen:

You are going to have a great time!!!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • And, an FYI for ALL, this is my first PJ concert!!! So ya'll best be ready to get crazy before/after with me to make it a memorable first time. Can't wait to delete my virgin status... :mrgreen:

I don't think the evening could be a failure... except if I get arrested for attempted sexual assault on Eddie... lol! It shall be an epic evening. One for the books!
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    And, an FYI for ALL, this is my first PJ concert!!! So ya'll best be ready to get crazy before/after with me to make it a memorable first time. Can't wait to delete my virgin status... :mrgreen:

I don't think the evening could be a failure... except if I get arrested for attempted sexual assault on Eddie... lol! It shall be an epic evening. One for the books!

Just remember to pace yourself. The parties start early. :D
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Count me and my wife in for Night 1 (8/23)
    RFK 6/13/98 -Tibetan Freedom, Pittsburgh 8/25/98, Merriweather Post 9/4/00, Grand Rapids 10/03/04 - MoveOn.org, Palace of Auburn Hills 5/22/06, Grant Park 8/05/07 - Lollapalooza, Verizon Center, DC 6/22/08, Chicago 8/22/08 - EDDIE, Baltimore 6/14/09 - EDDIE, United Center 8/23/09, Verizon Wireless 5/7/10
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    17 days and counting....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    I'm so excited!
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
    I'm so excited!

anybody else? ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    I'm so excited!

anybody else? ;)

so you coming after all then? :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
    I'm so excited!

anybody else? ;)

so you coming after all then? :D

Yeah... was able to get the time off and airfare was cheap!
    wishlistfoundation.org

Yeah... was able to get the time off and airfare was cheap!

RIGHT ON!!! C ya soon then :D
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    I'm so excited!

anybody else? ;)
    :geek:
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    [*]Parking
    Sunday: You can park on the street anywhere near Jackson and there aren't any meters to worry about. There is also a very large back parking lot of the Teamsters Building which we would suggest you park in.
    Laura :D

Since I'm an EX-Chicagoan I may not be as knowledgeable about exactly where you can park and not get a ticket and you might be right about this Laura, but in 06 I parked on the street in a non-metered space relatively near the UC and I got a ticket! The ticket said "event parking" and it was $50. Basically, you HAVE to park in a paid space near the stadium during an event or those FKing crooks will ticket you.

Again, there may be specific streets where you get away with it, but I'd strongly recommend paying for a spot. The garage across from Moretti's was what I did the 2nd night.
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    [*]Parking
    Sunday: You can park on the street anywhere near Jackson and there aren't any meters to worry about. There is also a very large back parking lot of the Teamsters Building which we would suggest you park in.
    Laura :D

Since I'm an EX-Chicagoan I may not be as knowledgeable about exactly where you can park and not get a ticket and you might be right about this Laura, but in 06 I parked on the street in a non-metered space relatively near the UC and I got a ticket! The ticket said "event parking" and it was $50. Basically, you HAVE to park in a paid space near the stadium during an event or those FKing crooks will ticket you.

Again, there may be specific streets where you get away with it, but I'd strongly recommend paying for a spot. The garage across from Moretti's was what I did the 2nd night.

$50?!?! Holy Cow! :shock:
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    my travelling companion for the 2 chicago shows got arrested last night. had to bail him out. read the paperwork..court date is august 21st :evil:

and the whole bailing out thing doesnt help our money situation..this sucks. we may be un rsvp'ing :cry:
  • bogus!!! :shock:
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    MEGATRON wrote:
    my travelling companion for the 2 chicago shows got arrested last night. had to bail him out. read the paperwork..court date is august 21st :evil:

and the whole bailing out thing doesnt help our money situation..this sucks. we may be un rsvp'ing :cry:
    I'm mean, I'd be finding a new traveling companion :)

I bet you wouldn't have any trouble finding one. People are still looking for tickets.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    mindi wrote:
    MEGATRON wrote:

I'm mean, I'd be finding a new traveling companion :)

I bet you wouldn't have any trouble finding one. People are still looking for tickets.

yea it all depends what happens on the court date. very good friend. been looking forward to this. not goin w/o
  • I'll be there man!

Sounds like good times, can't wait!