Options

****@**** Tweet Tweet ****@****

Comments

• Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    benjs wrote:
    This is awful - reminds me of getting tickets through WASTE for Radiohead tickets... no onsale time, just an onsale date.

i signed up for that but got no notice about Radiohead sales. TM for me.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    edited May 2009
    CJMST3K wrote:
    benjs wrote:
    This is awful - reminds me of getting tickets through WASTE for Radiohead tickets... no onsale time, just an onsale date.

I bought tix last summer for Radiohead's Molson Amphitheatre show from TM and remember they sold out in about 2 minutes. Let's see how PJ does...
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Ahhh! This is painful! I just want to know where and when (as does everyone else)... it's quite possible I won't be able to go to any, but I just want to know! I can't concentrate... this is a whole new level of cruelty! :|
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    jaimelynjaimelyn Posts: 44
    Ahhhhhhhhh this is driving me crazy!
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    I'm missing school for this... :D
    but i really need to do work..... :geek:

ANNOUCE ALREADY!!! AHHHHHH!!!! :D;)
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    VeddrmanVeddrman Posts: 39
    Keeping fingers crossed for TEXAS!
    I just want to say uhmmm, 1, 2, 3...
  • Options
    paper tigerpaper tiger Posts: 95
    ditto
  • Options
    Come on guys, we have lives... and jobs... and school... this is really stressful. I'm trying to distract myself by reading wine blogs, it's not working!
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    davet7462davet7462 Posts: 40
    Tone wrote:
    Come on guys, we have lives... and jobs... and school... this is really stressful. I'm trying to distract myself by reading wine blogs, it's not working!

Therein lies your problem - you should be drinking wine instead of reading about it...... :lol:
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    edited May 2009
    Josie on the Edge was just saying "Coming up after the break we're going to be playing some Pearl Jam...Whoa, LOTS of Pearl Jam...wow. Okay, stick around!"...and one of the girls that works there said there was going to be a big announcement at 10:15...

this is good news...

http://www.edge.ca (click listen live)

Announcement has been pushed bat to 1:15 so I guess the PJ announcement will be before 1:15 ET :D
    Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    edited May 2009
    It is only 7AM on the west coast, probably a little while longer
    Post edited by pjsteelerfan on
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    CJMST3K wrote:
    benjs wrote:

I don't think they ever sent out info - you had to seek it out yourself. Thankfully, I did, and scored four Pit spots! :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    davet7462 wrote:
    Tone wrote:

Therein lies your problem - you should be drinking wine instead of reading about it...... :lol:

Too true! I work with wine, so I'm surrounded by it... I might just have to crack open a bottle to calm my nerves... ;)
  • Options
    Tone wrote:

Ya know now I'm thinking about makin a bloody mary to distract myself from the waiting. thanks
  • Options
    Do it, it's not too early... it's always 5pm somewhere ;)
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    I'm probably in the minority, but I hope they come to Cleveland. Though, I didn't see the bird say anything about snow,greyness, or burning rivers
  • Options
    rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    thunderDAN wrote:
    I'm probably in the minority, but I hope they come to Cleveland. Though, I didn't see the bird say anything about snow,greyness, or burning rivers

Hey Dan! How are you? Planning on going to Chicago?
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    thunderDAN wrote:

If Cleveland's tourism videos have any pull then Pearl Jam will surely be there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
  • Options
    rawpixels wrote:
    thunderDAN wrote:

yeah I think so. My sister lives out there so she wants to go. I plan on going unless it's the weekend of September 12th b/c that's Ohio State/USC weekend...so hopefully
  • Options
    thunderDAN wrote:

If Cleveland's tourism videos have any pull then Pearl Jam will surely be there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

haha, those are great.

"Come take a look at both of our buildings"
  • Options
    rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    thunderDAN wrote:
    rawpixels wrote:
    thunderDAN wrote:

yeah I think so. My sister lives out there so she wants to go. I plan on going unless it's the weekend of September 12th b/c that's Ohio State/USC weekend...so hopefully

Cool. If you don't remember me, I'm "swallowedwords". We met in VA Beach last year.

I hope all is well, my friend.
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Options
    SS170824SS170824 Posts: 40
    Is it too much to ask for an Indy show in this Tweet?

Of course it is, why would they want to come here anymore?
  • Options
    rawpixels wrote:

Cool. If you don't remember me, I'm "swallowedwords". We met in VA Beach last year.

I hope all is well, my friend.

yeah absolutely, I remembered the name of your company and but 2 and 2 together.
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Let's go!!!! Dallas!!!! ;)
  • Options
    jay_lemijay_lemi Posts: 1
    Hey folks... I've been following this all weekend and just as on edge as everyone else - but I'm really hoping for a Canadian tour with a stop in Montreal!!!

Also, as I'm stuck at work, with limited internet access (damn IT)... I was able to sneak through the back door using http://www.exitb.net/... this is useful for anyone at work or school...

Good luck to all!!!
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    August 21st in the Molson Ampitheatre
  • Options
    woooooo
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    MayDay10 wrote:

Is this official?
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    eKeK Posts: 14
    MayDay10 wrote:

this is OLD news!

;)
  • Options
    Man, I picked the wrong Summer to boycott Canada
This discussion has been closed.