Options

****@**** Tweet Tweet ****@****

Comments

• Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    I hope to go to Chigaco IF they are going there!![/quote]

I have tickets to the game in 18A- I gotta go to that game even if PJ is playing next door. I can travel to see PJ.[/quote]

How do you have your tickets already? I just entered the lottery this weekend, I along with ALL of Columbus is hoping to get the USC game! I'll probably get the freaking Navy game since I'm just an alumni.
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    mrveddersonmrvedderson Posts: 784
    anybody else not getting anything productive done?
    LOL nothing!

they should at least say the time..1pm est then i could maybe get some work done...

ahhh well..

10c is costing the economy a lot of money today, gettin paid and doin nothin, like a reverse stimulus
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    The longer this stretches out, the more apathetic I'm becoming. I really want to see them, but I'm realising that I just can't afford to do any of it. Am hoping there is a Philly show, I will definitely go to that, but it all depends... I have to go to Australia for work, around that time... so timing-wise, the tour really sucks.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    zdogbonezdogbone Posts: 117
    anybody else not getting anything productive done?
    LOL nothing!

they should at least say the time..1pm est then i could maybe get some work done...

ahhh well..

10c is costing the economy a lot of money today, gettin paid and doin nothin, like a reverse stimulus

hmm.. the reverse stimulus. I think i saw somebody do that move in a UFC fight.
    Three crooked hearts and swirls all around... I miss you all day
  • Options
    well, we're coming up on 9am in Seattle...hopefully we'll hear something soon :shock:
    Lollapalooza 2007
    Eddie Vedder 8-22-08
    Chicago 8-23-09
    Chicago 8-24-09

"The love received is the love that is saved" - Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    pjppjp Posts: 15
    Chicago's WXRT just Tweeted:

See Pearl Jam at United Center for their only Midwest appearance! Register in the VIP Lounge now to win tickets. Stay tuned to 93XRT for Presale information.

http://twitter.com/93XRT
  • Options
    wescaddle16wescaddle16 Posts: 106
    Anyone ever been to this venue before in Toronto?...The Molson Amphitheater?...Is it like the Dodge center in hartford?... because I went to that show in 06...I didn't know it had seats this place in TO, thought it was general admision outdoors...Now I will definitely go then! :-)...Anyone think they might announce Montreal or some US dates as well?...and what is taking 10 club so damm long anyways to annouce this?
    Montreal 08-20-1998
    Montreal 10-04-2000
    Montreal 06-29-2003
    New York City 07-09-2003
    Montreal 09-15-2005
    Toronto 09-19-2005
    Quebec City 09-20-2005
    Toronto 05-09-2006
    Hartford 05-13-2006
    Toronto 2009
    Hartford 2010
    Buffalo 2010
    Montreal 2011
    Buffalo 2013
  • Options
    SS170824SS170824 Posts: 40
    pjp wrote:

See Pearl Jam at United Center for their only Midwest appearance!

Go figure.

Same old song and dance, let's just pretend there are no other cities in the Midwest.
  • Options
    I've been there before, and there is general admission on the lawn. There was also general admission in front of the stage when I went, but the ticketmaster map makes it look like that will be seated for this show.
  • Options
    pjp wrote:

See Pearl Jam at United Center for their only Midwest appearance! Register in the VIP Lounge now to win tickets. Stay tuned to 93XRT for Presale information.

And now it seems to have disappeared.
  • Options
    Jammin2PearlJammin2Pearl Posts: 266
    Anyone ever been to this venue before in Toronto?...The Molson Amphitheater?...Is it like the Dodge center in hartford?... because I went to that show in 06...I didn't know it had seats this place in TO, thought it was general admision outdoors...Now I will definitely go then! :-)...Anyone think they might announce Montreal or some US dates as well?...and what is taking 10 club so damm long anyways to annouce this?

Its mostly all covered seating..There are some GA lawn seats, which are behind all the seats..If you get through the 10c you wont have to worry about that..
  • Options
    Jammin2PearlJammin2Pearl Posts: 266
    pjp wrote:
    pjp wrote:

yeah, they for sure jumped the gun..
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Almost 9 come on!!!!!!!!
  • Options

I don't know what Hartford is like, but I love the Molson Amphitheatre. It's a great venue. It has several sections of seats and then a general admission area at the back, where you can sit on grass etc. Most of the seated areas are under cover.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    is there tailgating at the MA?
  • Options
    kid canadakid canada Toronto Posts: 443

The Amphitheatre has plenty of seating but also has GA tickets to a large lawn area. It's a very big venue. Generally I'm not a huge fan of shows there (my least favourite PJ experience aside from a show in Hershey was their Amphitheatre show about 6-7 years back) and it's also a bit of a pain in the ass to get down there.
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • Options
    DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    Wow. Lots of refreshing at 12, eh?
    The site is barely moving for me....
  • Options
    billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    crashy crash crash......DOH....this is going to be fun...
  • Options
    Deebs41 wrote:
    Wow. Lots of refreshing at 12, eh?
    The site is barely moving for me....

Crashed for me... took a while to get signed back in. This makes me nervous.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I'm getting flashbacks to last summer... getting tix in my cart, getting booted and losing them... :|

Clear your cookies...
    Post edited by Tone on
  • Options
    PJPJ Posts: 282
    yeah very shaky...did they say it was going to be 12? or is this gonna happen every hour....
    2006-06-01 E. Rutherford 1
    2008-06-24 NYC: MSG 1
    2008-06-25 NYC: MSG 2
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Yup, having trouble loading for me too. This is going to be a fun one. Get ready to keep clicking refresh for over an hour.
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    Tone wrote:
    I'm getting flashbacks to last summer... getting tix in my cart, getting booted and losing them... :|

Clear your cookies...

What does clearing cookies do? Will I get logged out if I do that, or can I stay logged in?
  • Options
    No, they didn't give a time, it's just ticked past 9am in Seattle.

There are currently 556 users browsing the forums... that's alot of refreshing...
  • Options
    pjp wrote:
    pjp wrote:

yeah, they for sure jumped the gun..
    Yep. Here is what it looked like on the XRT site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterpreston/3501517624/
  • Options
    I'm starting to worry. I've got to go to work soon...
  • Options
    Child Of The 90sChild Of The 90s Posts: 526
    edited May 2009
    Edit...weird. don't know why that posted twice
    Post edited by Child Of The 90s on
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    The announcements are almost alwasy 1 pm eastern time
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Edit...wierd. don't know why that posted twice

because you're really worried... emphasis
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    does it just get announced on the porch?
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
This discussion has been closed.