Options

The Craft Beer Thread....

Comments

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    edited December 2016
    No. I just saw a 3L bottle in NJ for $90 last night. I'm tempted.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Picked up my Finback Christmas pack with my beautiful Teku glass.
    photo IMG_4470_zpszpdqctot.jpg
    photo IMG_4479_zps5xcymcwv.jpg
    photo IMG_4478_zpskcv9jwv9.jpg
    photo IMG_4477_zpswge0rycw.jpg

The apple brandy is supposed to be awesome. I'll be sitting on that for a year though.
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Hoppy Holidays!!!
    #FHP
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    Keep those pics coming!!!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    brother in law brought a couple growlers of these tasty beers over yesterday--

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Once again my local bar is holding this event. The line to get in last year was much longer than I anticipated and missed out. I'll be there a bit earlier this year and hopes to score some of these and will gladly help anyone else out. No promises as its a madhouse.

http://localoptionbier.com/events/event/local-option-new-years-bottle-sale/
  • Options

Once again my local bar is holding this event. The line to get in last year was much longer than I anticipated and missed out. I'll be there a bit earlier this year and hopes to score some of these and will gladly help anyone else out. No promises as its a madhouse.

http://localoptionbier.com/events/event/local-option-new-years-bottle-sale/

I would LOVE if you could help me out with some beers!!!
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

This one?
    photo IMG_4430_zpse1sllowr.jpg
  • Options
    I'm drinking this tonight
    photo IMG_4592_zpsjhfvtc16.jpg
  • Options
    I'm late with this but did anyone get a chance to try this from it's October release? Delicious.

Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options

JK_Livin said:

This one?
    Nope, this one.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

JK_Livin said:

This one?
    Nope, this one.
    My god there's two of them!!!
  • Options
    @Malroth I owe you a delivery! I haven't forgotten!!!
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Tröegs Nugget Nectar release day! My all time favorite beer. Time to pound as many as I can while it lasts
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

Tröegs Nugget Nectar release day! My all time favorite beer. Time to pound as many as I can while it lasts

Never had it. What would you compare it to?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

Closest I can think of would be New Belgium Fat Tire and Rare Vos by Ommegang.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

JK_Livin said:

Thanks. Of those 2 I've only had The Fat Tire and to me it's just ok. I'll give anything a shot though.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

JK_Livin said:

Thanks. Of those 2 I've only had The Fat Tire and to me it's just ok. I'll give anything a shot though.
    I was just coming back to add - Fat Tire is similar in the way it looks. They're both Amber. The Nugget Nectar is much hoppier and 10x better taste wise
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

JK_Livin said:

JK_Livin said:

I was just coming back to add - Fat Tire is similar in the way it looks. They're both Amber. The Nugget Nectar is much hoppier and 10x better taste wise
    You sold me then.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,908
    just got my tickets to the atlantic city beer fest. If you 've never heard of it check it out.
    here's a list of brewers: https://www.acbeerfest.com/brewers
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,802
    mcgruff10 said:

just got my tickets to the atlantic city beer fest. If you 've never heard of it check it out.

A guy I work with goes to this every year; says it's a great time.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,908

mcgruff10 said:

A guy I work with goes to this every year; says it's a great time.
    Yeah I went with a bunch of guys last year and it was a blast. " Dashboard confessional" was the headliner when I went, this year it's "flogging molly".
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Bell's Hopslam is rolling out this week. Will definitley be on the hunt for it this weekend. 10% double IPA and isn't overly hoppy....so good.
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Got this today.imageimage
    #FHP
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,656
    Go Beavs and Go IPAs!
  • Options
    Picked up my hopslam and zombie dust from local binnys. Championship weekend here I come.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Picked up my hopslam and zombie dust from local binnys. Championship weekend here I come.

That's a nice haul right there....zombie dust is so good. The Binny's by me gets hopslam in tomorrow....will definitely pick up a 6 pack or 2.

• Options

That's a nice haul right there....zombie dust is so good. The Binny's by me gets hopslam in tomorrow....will definitely pick up a 6 pack or 2.

First go with hopslam for me.......zombie is like crack cocaine I swear. The shit is so good.

• Options

First go with hopslam for me.......zombie is like crack cocaine I swear. The shit is so good.

Enjoy the hopslam! 10% but doesn't taste nearly that heavy....3-4 of those and you are bombed.

Zombie dust is prob my favorite beer. So nice that it has become a little bit easier to find the past couple years....it used to be damn near impossible.