Options

Manchester 2009 Crew!!

Comments

• Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Irish Al wrote:
    I will be at Manchester and London gig. cant wait! I just hope the line for ten c isnt too big by the time i arrive for the man show! :?

Fuck the queue....come get merry with the gang 8-)

Ha Ha will you been in the pub then Al? :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Irish Al wrote:
    I will be at Manchester and London gig. cant wait! I just hope the line for ten c isnt too big by the time i arrive for the man show! :?

Well said :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236

Ha Ha will you been in the pub then Al? :D

Just a couple of shandys for me...oh wait thats jrd ;) Yep I'll be there...as will you 8-)

Irish Al wrote:

Well said :D

Well agreed ;):lol:8-) :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Yes but I was only good at agreeing because what you said was so agreeable :mrgreen:
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Yes but I was only good at agreeing because what you said was so agreeable :mrgreen:

Are you going to both UK shows dude?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options

Me, why of course I am 8-)

Would love to do the other two shows also but money just does not allow :(

• Options

Me, why of course I am 8-)

Would love to do the other two shows also but money just does not allow :(

Yeah same can't afford to go to the other shows really.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options

Can't afford these ones really but what the hell, you only live once.

• Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963

Can't afford these ones really but what the hell, you only live once.

+1 :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:

i like the idea of fucking the queue... oh wait... you meant it in a different way!

ok carry on.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    yo ppl, i have been told ny 10c i can order 2 tickets for the show, but where will i be? is there a chance im in the heavens or is it likely im lower tier?

can anyone help
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    yo ppl, i have been told ny 10c i can order 2 tickets for the show, but where will i be? is there a chance im in the heavens or is it likely im lower tier?

can anyone help

In my opinion their are no good seats at the MEN but I would hope if you bought through 10C you should get somewhere towards the front at the sides rather than being right at the back.

Not much help I know.

• Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    philthehip wrote:

can anyone help

In my opinion their are no good seats at the MEN but I would hope if you bought through 10C you should get somewhere towards the front at the sides rather than being right at the back.

Not much help I know.

Yeah there's not many what i would call great seats but i hate seating - standing is the ONLY way to go.
  • Options

Yeah there's not many what i would call great seats but i hate seating - standing is the ONLY way to go.

Yeah the only time I have been seated was when I wasnt able to get standing tickets. The atmosphere just isn't the same seated.

• Options
    i couldnt agree more but my mate is comin with me and he has a really bad back, so its a sacrifice i dont mind making to be honest because we go alot of gigs together, im just glad to be seeing PJ again.

So who is meeting for drinks?
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    i couldnt agree more but my mate is comin with me and he has a really bad back, so its a sacrifice i dont mind making to be honest because we go alot of gigs together, im just glad to be seeing PJ again.

So who is meeting for drinks?

Quite a few of us are meeting on the Sunday before and then anybody who doesn't want to spend all day in a queue will be meeting on the monday for a few before the gig.

• Options
    wont be there sunday but will defo meet up with y'all for drinks monday. we stayin over the night so will be drinking merrily :-)
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    wont be there sunday but will defo meet up with y'all for drinks monday. we stayin over the night so will be drinking merrily :-)

Sounds good not sure where the drinking will take place on the Monday but we have plenty of time to decide on that.

See you there :)

• Options
    my mate is a manc so he will know where i can get the best scotch.

see you there dudes
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,394
    Woohoo, got my ticket confirmation email this morning so it's official!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    I can't check my mail untill dinner time, it's so annoying.

• Options
    Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    My confirmation e-mail came through yesterday evening :D

I've got seated tickets as I'm just not into standing anymore. As long as I can see a bit of something then I'm happy, I'd rather that then be close up.

I think the 10C seats will be pretty good and in the lower tier close to the stage. When PJ played at Manchester in 2000 the entire upper tier was completely empty which makes me a little surprised that they've booked the venue again.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,394

I've got seated tickets as I'm just not into standing anymore. As long as I can see a bit of something then I'm happy, I'd rather that then be close up.

I think the 10C seats will be pretty good and in the lower tier close to the stage. When PJ played at Manchester in 2000 the entire upper tier was completely empty which makes me a little surprised that they've booked the venue again.

Its weird, but it feels like PJ are bigger in Europe now than they were 9 years ago.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    The Rock wrote:

Its weird, but it feels like PJ are bigger in Europe now than they were 9 years ago.
    Definitely. All the festivals they've played probably did a hell of a lot for publicity. Although I still hear people say they thought PJ died after Ten...
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options

I was sitting in the front row for this gig and the seats were great. We could see really well, and had a great view of ALL Mike's guitars lined up and getting ready...he must have had about 15 guitars :shock: LEGEND 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    phew.. at last my email confirmation came through! :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    phew.. at last my email confirmation came through! :)

i got a confirmation email for my Manchester tickets and i didn't even buy any !!! :D

then i did get another email saying ignore the previous email... :(

oh well, at least i got the London confirmation...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Anyone's card actually been charged yet? I got the confirmation email but when i checked my balance it had previously earmarked the ticket price from my available balance when i first ordered the tickets but today my balance is full, it no longer reflects the ticket prices and they still haven't charged me? (hope that made sense)

I'm not worried or anything because i got my confirmation email but i may have to email 10 C about it.

Or maybe FREE tickets :D
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    yup. been charge 97.09 quid for my London tickets.
    at least i HOPE it's for that...! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    yup. been charge 97.09 quid for my London tickets.
    at least i HOPE it's for that...! ;)

Services to Leroy :lol: :twisted:
    I need a coffee!