Options

**** Pearl Jam European Tour Dates ****

Comments

• Options
    JazzmannJazzmann Posts: 98
    Seems like tickets is still available, right? Maybe it will be alot of 10C for these few shows :)

My intention was to see them in Copenhagen or something. Ended up buying tickets for both Berlin and Rotterdam :D
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Jazzmann wrote:
    Seems like tickets is still available, right? Maybe it will be alot of 10C for these few shows :)

My intention was to see them in Copenhagen or something. Ended up buying tickets for both Berlin and Rotterdam :D
    IT'S SO FUCKING TEMPTING!!!!

But I live in the States and can't afford to travel overseas at the moment.
    There will be a few US dates this year though; well, that's what I hoping anyways. ;)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    edited April 2009
    wash_ wrote:
    I reckon we need a massive I mean MASSIVE meet up on the Sunday in Manchester. I mean VERONA EPIC standards!!!!! :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

verona was, by far, THE single greatest pj meet-up, ever. and actually, it was the pre meet-up meet-up that was the BEST! :lol: seriously. everything about that city, venue, area....conspired to make great meet-up potential, add in fans from all around thw world, many meeting for the first time.....beautiful weather.....fantastic outdoor cafe......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....great times!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    I got mine, M.E.N here i come :D , unfort i dont have enough for the O2 too but would go if i did.
    If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    Looking for nice, cool, trustworthy.. 10C members....

I have spare single tix to both Rotterdam & Berlin.. and I'm looking for someone who has spare tix to London & Manchester. Wanna trade? :)

:mrgreen:
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    London baby. Woot! :D
  • Options
    great news THAT they are coming over

but why the hell Berlin again ? Sure, the Wulheide is a very nice place but some more central City would be appreciated by many fans I guess
  • Options
    No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162
    At least we know something europeans fans are enable to sold ou pearl jam concerts :lol:

And I thanks a lot the tenclub for had reserved selling for the europeans fans, it's very fair for us europeans
  • Options
    LastKiss75 wrote:
    great news THAT they are coming over

but why the hell Berlin again ? Sure, the Wulheide is a very nice place but some more central City would be appreciated by many fans I guess
    I think Berlin is very central city in Europe.
    One hand will wash the other!
  • Options
    jeemanjeeman Posts: 1
    Is anyone else seeing Temporarily out of stock when trying to purchase berlin tickets...typical that my preferred choice should be out of stock ! ARGH !
    Berlin - 23/09/06
    Munich - 12/06/07
    Berlin - 15/08/09
    Manchester 17/08/09
    Berlin - 30/06/10 !
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    wash_ wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    4! Manchester means getting the opportunity to spit at Old Trafford, Rotterdam means seeing awesome Dutch people at a place called the Ahoy (I'm so looking for a pirate costume for this one), and Berlin means hitting up this pub whose disused lift I fell in love with using as a urinal. Perfect quartet of shows if I may say so.

I reckon we need a massive I mean MASSIVE meet up on the Sunday in Manchester. I mean VERONA EPIC standards!!!!! :lol:
    Definitely won't be able to get to Manchester on Sunday, with Berlin being on Saturday.... well I could, but cheapest would be a clean 100 quid, vs 28 euros to get to stansted then bussing it for a quid from london up.

One of the 100 quid ones probably means being on the same flight as the band, not that I'm into that kind of shit 8-)
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hinn wrote:
    Definitely won't be able to get to Manchester on Sunday, with Berlin being on Saturday.... well I could, but cheapest would be a clean 100 quid, vs 28 euros to get to stansted then bussing it for a quid from london up.

One of the 100 quid ones probably means being on the same flight as the band, not that I'm into that kind of shit 8-)

I'm paying extra so that I don't have to sit on a bus for a day and I get to go on the piss Sunday night! Shazaaaam!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,283
    Unemployed and is completely free for 11 months of this year. But in August I'm working on a low budget feature film.

Realy tempting to call trhe film off and go to London again, but can't. Fuck. Hopefully they'll come back in 2010... :/
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Got mine for manchester & London

VERY happy chappy
  • Options
    see you in London!!!! :P
    This is how I feel....

If there was a reason, it was you
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    Rotterdam (Holland 4 ever if it's PJ!)
    &
    Berlin

here we goooooooooooooo!!! :D

2 U2 shows and 2 PJ shows in one week??? 8-)
    fuckin cool, that's sure! ;)
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    Fu ManchuFu Manchu Posts: 168
    ordered Manchester GA but was meant to order seating. I was too eager to order without checking the options. :?

Can't wait though. 8-)
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Fu Manchu wrote:
    ordered Manchester GA but was meant to order seating. I was too eager to order without checking the options. :?

Can't wait though. 8-)
    Standing > Seating

It's all good man. ;)
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    Murderers wrote:
    Fu Manchu wrote:

Can't wait though. 8-)
    Standing > Seating

It's all good man. ;)

yeah, as long as your in the venue then who cares 8-)

I'm only 5'8 though so seating makes it a little easier to see :lol:
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    Fu Manchu wrote:

Can't wait though. 8-)

phone 10c on (your area code to call usa) 1800 724 8038 and they can chage your ga for seating
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    HOLY CRAP!!! KEEP THINKIN I'M GONNA WAKE UP AND THIS IS ALL A DREAM!!! got manchester tickets and can't wait! Thought i had missed out when i read the email from tenclub, i don't check my emails that often! Boy i'm one lucky pup i checked them tonight! my heart is still racing...... this is so unhealthy for a grown man of 35!! :o:D
  • Options
    bmulvanybmulvany Posts: 156
    Got Manchester and London.

Jack, get working on our travel arrangements from Manchester to London!!!

Yes definitely, when the madness calms down I will start a thread and we can maybe go down together a group of us? :mrgreen:

Cool. We'll have to find the best/ cheapest way down to London.

Happy days!!

about 8 pounds single on a train if you buy ticket in advance
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    I'll be at London show for sure, maybe Manchester if I can pick up a spare somewhere.
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Just cant believe still I will be doing this... Seeing U2, Pearl Jam and Radiohead within 8 days... Just a killer summer touring. Im broke now. But finally the dreaming coming true. Touring the greatest bands around Europe!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,433
    HOLY CRAP!!! KEEP THINKIN I'M GONNA WAKE UP AND THIS IS ALL A DREAM!!! got manchester tickets and can't wait! Thought i had missed out when i read the email from tenclub, i don't check my emails that often! Boy i'm one lucky pup i checked them tonight! my heart is still racing...... this is so unhealthy for a grown man of 35!! :o:D
    YES,,36,,BUT IM PLANNING TO GO TO THE 4 CONCERTS AND THEN IM GONNA DEAL MY HEART
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hinn wrote:

I'm paying extra so that I don't have to sit on a bus for a day and I get to go on the piss Sunday night! Shazaaaam!
    When you put it that way, allow me to edit the definitely won't be to definitely will be :)
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    GrunghitGrunghit Posts: 42
    berlin sold out??
    that quick??
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Ricsard wrote:
    Rotterdam (Holland 4 ever if it's PJ!)
    &
    Berlin

here we goooooooooooooo!!! :D

2 U2 shows and 2 PJ shows in one week??? 8-)
    fuckin cool, that's sure! ;)

yeah, U2 are around as well... I knew its gonna get pretty messy when all of these guys announce their dates... Throwing away my air tickets from London (U2) back to Prague, instead buying new one for PJ Berlin... Then back home to Prague to see Radiohead few days later... Just fcking crazy!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    YES,,36,,BUT IM PLANNING TO GO TO THE 4 CONCERTS AND THEN IM GONNA DEAL MY HEART
    :lol:
    Would love to go to all them but its bad enough having to tell my wife when she comes in that i bought manchester tickets , never mind telling her i'm going to four ! still hope she understands but i done alot of begging for that super delux box set a few weeks ago!! i 'll let you know how it goes... :evil:
  • Options
    Calum wrote:
    Fu Manchu wrote:

Can't wait though. 8-)

phone 10c on (your area code to call usa) 1800 724 8038 and they can chage your ga for seating

Thanks, I got an email from 10c saying the same....fast reply too.

Great job 10c and thanks for allowing the change. 8-)
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
This discussion has been closed.