Options

**** Pearl Jam European Tour Dates ****

Comments

• Options
    Zoso wrote:
    I just want to say congratulations to the euro fans who are getting a taste of Pearl Jam this summer... Enjoy the shows! I would be there but couldn't afford it. Have a blast :)
    Hey what a nice gesture! thanks and maybe next time ;)
  • Options
    DavieBDavieB Posts: 222
    I've never been to a Pearl Jam show before, but I'm seriously considering going to the MEN or the O2. Only thing is, I assume the seats wont be that close to the stage by now (also due to the fact I only joined 10C in January) but I'm not sure if I'd enjoy standing that much; I don't really enjoy the getting crushed in the crowd thing :lol:

Do you think there will still be decent seats available or should I just risk standing?

Thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    ScrapeMySkyScrapeMySky Posts: 426
    DavieB wrote:
    I've never been to a Pearl Jam show before, but I'm seriously considering going to the MEN or the O2. Only thing is, I assume the seats wont be that close to the stage by now (also due to the fact I only joined 10C in January) but I'm not sure if I'd enjoy standing that much; I don't really enjoy the getting crushed in the crowd thing :lol:

Do you think there will still be decent seats available or should I just risk standing?

Thanks for the advice!

I'd go for standing. If it get's to rough for you, you can still retreat to a calmer place which should always be available a few steps back or to the side.
  • Options
    deep_schismicdeep_schismic Bremen, Germany Posts: 158
    how weird..for the Berlin show, it shows the ticket price as $168.00 now..although still sold out...y'day this was $187! wtf? Anymore info on Ten Club early-entry tickets for Berlin..or should I just resign myself to the idea that I'll have to get regular tickets on the 8th?
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
    ***melbourne.19.2.2003|berlin.23.9.2006|berlin.15.08.2009|berlin.04.07.2012|berlin.05.07.2012|amsterdam 16.06.2014|berlin 26.06.2014
  • Options
    DavieBDavieB Posts: 222
    I'd go for standing. If it get's to rough for you, you can still retreat to a calmer place which should always be available a few steps back or to the side.

Thanks for that. I wasn't sure. I've been to rough gigs before, and I know that there's always somewhere calmer, but the fact that quite a lot of people on the boards seem to be opting for seating made me slightly apprehensive... like that maybe there was no calmer places! :roll:
  • Options
    DavieB wrote:

Thanks for the advice!

I 've just asked 10c to change my tickets from standing to seated :lol:
    Oh well, I'm hoping for the best as i too only joined this year and although i ordered my tickets pretty much straight away, they showed up as standing and not seated and I've had to wait till today ( in UK ) to call...the girl i spoke to seemed optimisic about the sort of tickets i could expect,so...
    The way i see it - all that matters is i'm seeing PJ again :D
  • Options
    how weird..for the Berlin show, it shows the ticket price as $168.00 now..although still sold out...y'day this was $187! wtf? Anymore info on Ten Club early-entry tickets for Berlin..or should I just resign myself to the idea that I'll have to get regular tickets on the 8th?

I just checked my account and they just charged $168 instead of $187 for the Berlin tickets. What a suprise, thanks Ten Club.
  • Options
    Not seen the band since 2000 on the Binaural tour at Wembley Arena so can't wait till the 17th at Manchester.

I picked the M.E.N because plenty of friends have said how bad the acoustics are at the 02 despite the seating being good.

I will be standing with my Wife on the night and can't believe the guys have done this for their European fans, feel kind of bad for having a bitch a few weeks back about them not playing in the UK enough.

Thanks Ed, Stone, Jeff, Mike & Matt! You guys rock my world.

I've got so many gigs this year I can't believe it, for some one who has never been a big gig goer despite loving music, I've already had a rockin Eagles of Death Metal at Birmingham Academy, got The Fleet Foxes in June at the Wolverhampton Civic Hall and in August as well as PJ, U2 at Cardiff and Kasabian at Wolves Civic, followed by Massive Attack at The Academy in September finishing the year with Depeche Mode at the NEC Birmingham.

What a Year!!!!
  • Options
    NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289

I just checked my account and they just charged $168 instead of $187 for the Berlin tickets. What a suprise, thanks Ten Club.

just got this mail:

PJ ticket buyers:

Due to a minor accounting error during our Ten Club pre-sale, your credit card was authorized for $187.00 USD, for the Berlin ticket purchase. This amount exceeds the proper price of the ticket pair.

To remedy our mistake, the credit card will be charged $168.00 USD for the purchase of two (2) tickets.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks
    Ten Club
  • Options
    [/quote]
    just got this mail:

PJ ticket buyers:

Due to a minor accounting error during our Ten Club pre-sale, your credit card was authorized for $187.00 USD, for the Berlin ticket purchase. This amount exceeds the proper price of the ticket pair.

To remedy our mistake, the credit card will be charged $168.00 USD for the purchase of two (2) tickets.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks
    Ten Club[/quote]

Yeah got the same just a few minutes ago. Lovely Ten Club
  • Options
    ScrapeMySkyScrapeMySky Posts: 426
    Sweet! Thanks 10c!
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    DavieB wrote:

Thanks for the advice!
    I go for standing myself cos I need to be in the thick of it jumping up and down, but there's probably not that many seats in the first place for 10c. So if you don't mind seats, I'd guess (but don't quote me on this) that even with the shittiest 10c number (which you have), you'll be at worse in the upper of the 101 or 112 (http://www.eventtravel.com/cms/display_ ... _objid=222) or lower 102/111
  • Options
    OK I'm a happy camper...So not only was there a price mistake...but it seems there are more 10c tickets made available...I just ordered my pair for Berlin!! Weeeeee!! :lol::lol: BOOOYYAHHH!!
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
    ***melbourne.19.2.2003|berlin.23.9.2006|berlin.15.08.2009|berlin.04.07.2012|berlin.05.07.2012|amsterdam 16.06.2014|berlin 26.06.2014
  • Options
    WASTIDWASTID Posts: 150
    aghhhhh nightmare....

forgot to renew my membership in February, then ended up spending funds on U2 tickets for the same week PJ are in England.

Renewed my membership now, but looks like I'm stopped from getting tickets to the Manchester gig still even though my membership period runs from Feb 09 to Feb 2010. Been a member since back in 2003 as well.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to try and fight my way through the shocking livenation website ticket sale.

NB - how does the system stop you purchasing the tickets? I get a message saying card declined, which I presume is because I hadn't renewed membership by deadline but strange to give a card declined message (when it shouldn't be declined I know that).
    Wembley Arena, London, England 05-30-2000
    Astoria, London, England 04-20-2006
    Wembley Arena, London, England 06-18-2007
    MEN Arena, Manchester, England 08-17-2009
    Hyde Park, London, England 06-25-2010
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012
    Apollo, Manchester, UK 07-28-2012 (Ed Solo)
    San Siro, Milano, Italia 06-20-2014
    FD Arena, Leeds 07-08-2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes 07-11-2014
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    WASTID wrote:
    aghhhhh nightmare....

forgot to renew my membership in February, then ended up spending funds on U2 tickets for the same week PJ are in England.

Renewed my membership now, but looks like I'm stopped from getting tickets to the Manchester gig still even though my membership period runs from Feb 09 to Feb 2010. Been a member since back in 2003 as well.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to try and fight my way through the shocking livenation website ticket sale.

NB - how does the system stop you purchasing the tickets? I get a message saying card declined, which I presume is because I hadn't renewed membership by deadline but strange to give a card declined message (when it shouldn't be declined I know that).
    Mostly it's best to just ask the merchant when you don't understand how something works.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    So it will be the 30th in a few hours on Christmas Island. I wonder what timezone the 10C is using for non-European members.

Just west of the GMT perhaps?
    I carried a watermelon
  • Options
    I have one spare ticket in Berlin I would like to trade for Rotterdam... Anyone interested?
  • Options
    worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    So it will be the 30th in a few hours on Christmas Island. I wonder what timezone the 10C is using for non-European members.

Just west of the GMT perhaps?

I too am wondering this... i think you're just west of gmt statement is about right but i think i'll be doing a lot of refreshing today.

peace
    wr

ps. cool you're going over from christmas island.. very impressed

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • Options
    WASTIDWASTID Posts: 150
    Hinn wrote:
    WASTID wrote:
    aghhhhh nightmare....

Mostly it's best to just ask the merchant when you don't understand how something works.

Received a call from my bank an hour later - fraud department saying they'd stopped a transaction in dollars and was it me!! :-)

Logged back into my account and made the order now so looks like I'm going to the MEN Arena to see the guys again. Be good to see them outside of London for the first time as well (Astoria and Wembley x2 my previous experiences).

Busy week for me in August now - 17th Pearl Jam, 18th U2 and 20th U2 again.
    Wembley Arena, London, England 05-30-2000
    Astoria, London, England 04-20-2006
    Wembley Arena, London, England 06-18-2007
    MEN Arena, Manchester, England 08-17-2009
    Hyde Park, London, England 06-25-2010
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012
    Apollo, Manchester, UK 07-28-2012 (Ed Solo)
    San Siro, Milano, Italia 06-20-2014
    FD Arena, Leeds 07-08-2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes 07-11-2014
  • Options
    growinUpgrowinUp Posts: 31
    how difficult is it to get london tickets from livenation?
    how quick does it usually get sold out for a pearl jam concert?

never been to a pearl jam concert before, but really really would like to now....been thinking about getting a membership, but damn it, i was too slow this time :cry: :x
    i wish i was the verb to trust, and never let you down
  • Options
    Crazy MarTyNCrazy MarTyN Berlin/germany Posts: 41
    Beside Berlin I would like to go to the london show but nobody want to join me. It's not possible to order a single ticket. So...does anybody have a single ticket for London or wants one if I order a pair? Let's go together!! And maybe someone has a sleeping spot overthere? Would be so great..
  • Options
    PurlyjemPurlyjem Posts: 126
    SO COOL!!!

Bring MUDHONEY as a support band, and then play some Green River tunes as a surprise! 8-)
    "I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.."
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    MJ245974 wrote:
    Beside Berlin I would like to go to the london show but nobody want to join me. It's not possible to order a single ticket. So...does anybody have a single ticket for London or wants one if I order a pair? Let's go together!! And maybe someone has a sleeping spot overthere? Would be so great..

See below - why don't you guys get in touch...
    so02see wrote:
    Hello everyone. Fancy seeing you here!!!!

Got tickets for Manchester this time around but desperate to see you all again in London too, I just need a buddy.

any offers?
  • Options
    I'm sure you will find someone to sell the ticket to (at cost price of course :-))

But for London, there is no advantage to getting a Fan Club ticket in this case...so you can just wait for the general sale and get it from either LiveNation or Ticketline
    MJ245974 wrote:
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,885
    :D:D:D I am so happy!!!! I am so happy!!!! I am so happy!!!! :D:D:D
    Never thought that they would come to Europe this year!!! What an unbelievable surprise!!

Bought tickets for BERLIN, booked the flight to BERLIN, found a beautiful hotel in BERLIN - can't wait to get there!!! This will be the best 2 days of 2009!!! But it can still get better:

1.) New album
    2.) US Tour
    3.) Bootlegs of all shows 2009
    4.) Bootlegs of all EV shows 2009
    5.) 2nd leg of European Tour
    6.) Receiving the Xmas Single in summer + DEEP :lol:

What do you think? Forgotten something? :?
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Never thought that they would come to Europe this year!!! What an unbelievable surprise!!

Bought tickets for BERLIN, booked the flight to BERLIN, found a beautiful hotel in BERLIN - can't wait to get there!!! This will be the best 2 days of 2009!!! But it can still get better:

1.) New album
    2.) US Tour

You´ve pretty much covered it..... :mrgreen:
    I´d like to add "finally release the 2007 bootlegs"
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,433
    Chrisilein wrote:

1.) New album
    2.) US Tour

its all there,,,exept the sighed deluxe package,,after that u are done,,,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jesus I am like excited little kid cant wait 8-)8-)8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,748
    Chrisilein wrote:

1.) New album
    2.) US Tour

Hey, would you mind PM'ing me details of your Berlin hotel??
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,433
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

1.) New album
    2.) US Tour

me too,,pm the details,,and where to find how to find a cheap flight from rotterdam,or amsterdam to berlin?
    or to take the train?any links?
    Hey, would you mind PM'ing me details of your Berlin hotel??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
This discussion has been closed.