Comments

• Options
    CC9172CC9172 northern new jersey Posts: 124
    U2 $250
    Aerosmith $200

pearl jam priceless
  • Options
    gregmac666gregmac666 Posts: 123
    I think that as long as the tickets are in your order history you'll be fine - my e-mail took until this morning to arrive, and even that wasn't a true confirmation - it just stated that I had made a purchase at the store & that they would contact me again when the order had shipped. A standard automated e-mail I guess, cos they can't ship the tickets.

It'll all be a-ok.
    7387 // "I'll ride the wave where it takes me..." // 28-02-92 / Astoria 06-92 Cancelled / 14-07-93 / 29-10-96 / 30-05-00 / 20-04-06 / 27-08-06 / 18-06-07 / 18-08-09 / 25-06-10
  • Options
    I can confirm the previous poster's post: if the tickets show up in your profile, you have them. It was the same deal with the US tour in 2008 - the confirmation mail was the only thing everyone got. The next procedure was that you would simply say your membership ID to the guys at the event, and you would receive your ticket (with ID of course ;=)
    Wrigley 1 + 2 '16, Amsterdam '14, (Wrigley '13), Amsterdam '12, PJ20 Alpine '11, Chi '09, DC, June '08, MSG#1, June '08, Nijmegen, The Netherlands '07, Arnhem, The Netherlands '06
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,748
    wow some people are doing U2 more than once???

Your paying to see the same show every night??
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    My manchester tixs and London tixs are stored in my order history just havent recieved my emails saying they have been processed. This is the first time ive bought ten c tickets, so when i pick them up can i show my passport with my pic for ID?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    My manchester tixs and London tixs are stored in my order history just havent recieved my emails saying they have been processed. This is the first time ive bought ten c tickets, so when i pick them up can i show my passport with my pic for ID?

Yeah passport will be fine, thats the only picture ID I have.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options

Cool, thanks, :D

Will you be coming to any euro shows?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

Same here -I've used my passport to collect tickets to 8 or 9 10c shows and thats all I've needed with me.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

Same here -I've used my passport to collect tickets to 8 or 9 10c shows and thats all I've needed with me.

Thats fine then, so do you give your member number i take it? :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

they'll send out another email nearer the date with info on how and where to pick up the tickets. it'll probably be any 'valid' form of picture ID - so passport or driving license. and maybe make a note of your 10c number just in case.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786

Cool, thanks, :D

Will you be coming to any euro shows?

Yup, Mancehster & London :mrgreen:
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,433
    HF307746 wrote:
    dust wrote:
    Tickets are in my order history but I still haven't received any kind of email.....hmmmmmm

Me too! I am still panicking as ordered yesterday. Does this mean i have my tickets or not?? Help!
    if u have in orde history the order and an id number,,u have the tickets,,all is ok,,u will get your mail
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Yeah i will make a note of my membership details to take with me aswel, Thanks for the info guys :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options

Actually, it is a lot more complicated than that - of course. At the ticket booth, you usually have to stand up right, smiling, with your ID in your left hand. You then have to lift up your leg three inches above the floor, and touch your nose with your right index finger - barely. Then you have to stand perfectly still for 2 minutes.
    After these two minutes you give your membership number. Then they will let you pull the lever on the large steel press that prints your steel 10c ticket.

But, most people just give their membership number, as that saves a lot of time :lol:
    Wrigley 1 + 2 '16, Amsterdam '14, (Wrigley '13), Amsterdam '12, PJ20 Alpine '11, Chi '09, DC, June '08, MSG#1, June '08, Nijmegen, The Netherlands '07, Arnhem, The Netherlands '06
  • Options
    akireakire Posts: 31
    I'm from Sweden and I'll be flying to Stansted. Any smart tip on how I should get to London, and then from London to the 02? :) I'm so exited, this is my first show!!! :D
    I wish I was the verb To Trust and never let you down.

I can only be as good as you let me.

Sometimes life just won't leave you alone.
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,589
    akire wrote:
    I'm from Sweden and I'll be flying to Stansted. Any smart tip on how I should get to London, and then from London to the 02? :) I'm so exited, this is my first show!!! :D

Plan it here:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk

North Greenwich is nearest stn to O2 arena
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    Just got my London tix!!! whoooooooohooooooo

i might get there by myself tho...any other lonley traveller? we should catch up!

keep on rockin in the free world.
  • Options

Actually, it is a lot more complicated than that - of course. At the ticket booth, you usually have to stand up right, smiling, with your ID in your left hand. You then have to lift up your leg three inches above the floor, and touch your nose with your right index finger - barely. Then you have to stand perfectly still for 2 minutes.
    After these two minutes you give your membership number. Then they will let you pull the lever on the large steel press that prints your steel 10c ticket.

But, most people just give their membership number, as that saves a lot of time :lol:

HA HA :lol: , I think I would fail that one, Thank god all i have to do is tell them by info. :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    I would love to go, but i have Reading Festival a little while later and thanks to my stupid job, my employers won't give me any time off over the summer. I would go sick but i gotta save that for Reading festival.. So here's hoping Eddie and the boys come over in the winter.
  • Options
    HollybokHollybok Posts: 27
    akire wrote:

To save you the hassle of looking online, one route you could take is:

Get the National Express East Anglia service towards Liverpool Street (ticket may cost around £10 - maybe more :roll: ) and then once at Liverpool Street take the underground on the Central line to Stratford. Change at Stratford for the Jubilee line to North Greenwich! Easy as that :D
    And he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    Erik1977Erik1977 Heerlen Posts: 140
    HF307746 wrote:
    akire wrote:

To save you the hassle of looking online, one route you could take is:

Get the National Express East Anglia service towards Liverpool Street (ticket may cost around £10 - maybe more :roll: ) and then once at Liverpool Street take the underground on the Central line to Stratford. Change at Stratford for the Jubilee line to North Greenwich! Easy as that :D

You can also take the stansted express train from Stansted airport to Liverpool Street. You can buy tickets for this train on the plane already, which are cheaper than buying them at the station/platform, plus you'll also skip some lines. ;)
    2000 Pinkpop
    2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2007 Düsseldorf, Nijmegen
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2010 London, Nijmegen, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 Manchester I, Amsterdam I + II, Werchter, Berlin I + II, Stockholm
    2013 Brooklyn I + II, Philly I + II
    2014 Amsterdam I + II, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Werchter, Leeds
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2018 Amsterdam I + II, Pinkpop, London I + II, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Seattle I + II
    2022 Pinkpop, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I + II, Prague , Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II
    2023 Austin I + II

• Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,394
    I'm in a super mood because I now have tickets for Manchester (thanks Dave!)

It's even more exciting because travel plans are practically non-existant seeing as we live in Blackpool so it's only an hour drive to the show!

Thanks PJ for playing so close to me!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    The Rock wrote:

It's even more exciting because travel plans are practically non-existant seeing as we live in Blackpool so it's only an hour drive to the show!

You're already on the roll call 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,394
    The Rock wrote:

You're already on the roll call 8-)

I am? Who put me on it? :)
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    HEY EVERYBODY,,YOU KNOW TO WHICH AIRPORT TO SEARCH FOR FLIGHTS IN BERLIN?COUSE HAS SOMETHING LIKE 5
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    HEY EVERYBODY,,YOU KNOW TO WHICH AIRPORT TO SEARCH FOR FLIGHTS IN BERLIN?COUSE HAS SOMETHING LIKE 5

I flew to Schonefeld (marked as "A" on this map):
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1& ... 1&ct=image

It is the one closest to the concert, the Wulheide venue is in Kopenick area of Berlin. On the map Wulheide is in the big green park a few km above & to the right of it.

Be careful, some of the airports in Berlin are closing, airlines are moving to Schonefeld, so most flights probably go there anyway. It looks far out, but takes only 30 minutes (approx) on the train from the city centre
  • Options
    Elbereth84Elbereth84 Posts: 253

You can chose between the airports Berlin Tegel and Berlin Schönefeld. Berlin Tempelhof is closed since 2008, so you better don't try to find any flights for this airport. ;) From Tegel or Schönefeld it's easy to reach the city or Wuhlheide ... several buses or trains bring you wherever you want. :)
  • Options
    JordyWordy wrote:

I flew to Schonefeld (marked as "A" on this map):
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1& ... 1&ct=image

It is the one closest to the concert, the Wulheide venue is in Kopenick area of Berlin. On the map Wulheide is in the big green park a few km above & to the right of it.

Be careful, some of the airports in Berlin are closing, airlines are moving to Schonefeld, so most flights probably go there anyway. It looks far out, but takes only 30 minutes (approx) on the train from the city centre
    Elbereth84 wrote:
    thanks,,seeya in berlin jammers!!!!!!!!!
    You can chose between the airports Berlin Tegel and Berlin Schönefeld. Berlin Tempelhof is closed since 2008, so you better don't try to find any flights for this airport. ;) From Tegel or Schönefeld it's easy to reach the city or Wuhlheide ... several buses or trains bring you wherever you want. :)
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    I hope there are some sweet posters for these shows too . . . Not that I'm not happy enough as it is!
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I just want to say congratulations to the euro fans who are getting a taste of Pearl Jam this summer... Enjoy the shows! I would be there but couldn't afford it. Have a blast :)
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
This discussion has been closed.