Options

**** Pearl Jam European Tour Dates ****

Comments

• Options
    Crazy MarTyNCrazy MarTyN Berlin/germany Posts: 41
    I'm sure you will find someone to sell the ticket to (at cost price of course :-))

But for London, there is no advantage to getting a Fan Club ticket in this case...so you can just wait for the general sale and get it from either LiveNation or Ticketline
    MJ245974 wrote:
    Beside Berlin I would like to go to the london show but nobody want to join me. It's not possible to order a single ticket. So...does anybody have a single ticket for London or wants one if I order a pair? Let's go together!! And maybe someone has a sleeping spot overthere? Would be so great..

Now, I got two ticket pairs for London and Manchester...yippieeeh! For london I found a buddy here, but for Manchester I have a ticket left for somebody who wants to join me!! And maybe has a place to sleep for an friendly PJ-fan from Berlin... :)
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    MJ245974 wrote:
    I'm sure you will find someone to sell the ticket to (at cost price of course :-))

But for London, there is no advantage to getting a Fan Club ticket in this case...so you can just wait for the general sale and get it from either LiveNation or Ticketline
    MJ245974 wrote:
    Beside Berlin I would like to go to the london show but nobody want to join me. It's not possible to order a single ticket. So...does anybody have a single ticket for London or wants one if I order a pair? Let's go together!! And maybe someone has a sleeping spot overthere? Would be so great..

Now, I got two ticket pairs for London and Manchester...yippieeeh! For london I found a buddy here, but for Manchester I have a ticket left for somebody who wants to join me!! And maybe has a place to sleep for an friendly PJ-fan from Berlin... :)
    Is it GA?! If so, I got just the person for you! Really cool fan, and we'll put you on a bus to London insted, sleep is overated!! :D
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Staying in the Park Inn in Berlin and the Best Western in Rotterdam, with a cheap (£69) connecting flight with transavia from Amsterdam to Berlin.

Can't wait!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    ToxicPiggyToxicPiggy Posts: 238
    roll on 12 o clock!!
  • Options
    I got a feeling they will play the whole ten album from start to end, I got a feeling.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    ... maybe they'll play I've Got A Feeling :D
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    The BaronThe Baron Posts: 13
    London standing tickets!Winner!Saw them in Glasgow in 2000,best gig ive ever been to!
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hey have any of yous had second emails saying your tickets have been processed?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    The BaronThe Baron Posts: 13
    No second emails as yet Drum Machine
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    The Baron wrote:
    No second emails as yet Drum Machine

Cool, I'm Mike btw :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    what timezone is the site - trying to get tickets - still says april 30th---which it is here!!!
  • Options
    EvilRabbitEvilRabbit Posts: 286
    The PJ website lets you set your local time zone. That's why I started a thread asking what time April 30th begins according to 10c... EST or PST? Alas, no one has replied.
    Are you a screenwriter?
    www.screenplaymechanic.com
  • Options
    it must be Pacific Time as it quotes- The pre-sale will end May 5th at 3:00pm Pacific Time.
    after waiting up... dare.. must try again in the morn!!

:o

:D

EvilRabbit wrote:
    The PJ website lets you set your local time zone. That's why I started a thread asking what time April 30th begins according to 10c... EST or PST? Alas, no one has replied.
  • Options
    Any one able to get tickets - i joined after the 27th but expecting On April 30, the pre-sale will open to ALL active members of the Ten Club,, any one like me any luck??

still getting

Your cart was not updated because PEARL JAM 17/8 MANCHESTER TICKET PAIR***STANDING/GEN ADMISSION** is restricted
    Your current membership must have been active on or before APR 26, 2009 to purchase PEARL JAM 17/8 MANCHESTER TICKET PAIR***STANDING/GEN ADMISSION**
    :( :( :(
  • Options
    I hate to post this but this is from another thread,

ELIGIBILITY

You must be an active Ten Club member as of the pronounced deadline to be eligible for any current pre-sale opportunity.
    You cannot purchase a new Ten Club membership or renew an expired membership after the pronounce deadline and be eligible for the current pre-sale. Purchasing a membership or renewal will qualify you for future Ten Club benefits
    only. One membership per individual only.

So looks like if your like me and ordered membership this week your f**ked :evil: :twisted: :evil:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    ToxicPiggy wrote:
    Any one able to get tickets - i joined after the 27th but expecting On April 30, the pre-sale will open to ALL active members of the Ten Club,, any one like me any luck??

still getting

Your cart was not updated because PEARL JAM 17/8 MANCHESTER TICKET PAIR***STANDING/GEN ADMISSION** is restricted
    Your current membership must have been active on or before APR 26, 2009 to purchase PEARL JAM 17/8 MANCHESTER TICKET PAIR***STANDING/GEN ADMISSION**
    :( :( :(

I joined after 27th too and I can't get tickets either. The information is very ambiguous and misleading. I now think by ALL active members it means all members incl US members who had joined before 26th. The presale looks like it's not open to anyone who joined after 26th. I know PJ carry out everything with the best intentions for the fans but I feel a little cheated after parting with $25.
  • Options
    i want my $25 back, or my tickets
  • Options
    mdell_101 wrote:

Keep your membership, buy tickets on general sale. It will be added more European dates later this year.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    mdell_101 wrote:

Keep your membership, buy tickets on general sale. It will be added more European dates later this year.

I will wait till the end of the year in hope. I am away getting married on the time of the general sale so I couldn't rely on it. :cry:
  • Options
    mdell_101 wrote:
    mdell_101 wrote:

I will wait till the end of the year in hope. I am away getting married on the time of the general sale so I couldn't rely on it. :cry:

I don`t think the concerts will be sold out the first week.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    PearlJammy wrote:
    .... The information is very ambiguous and misleading. I now think by ALL active members it means all members incl US members who had joined before 26th. The presale looks like it's not open to anyone who joined after 26th. .

Nothing ambiguous or misleading - very clear info about the PRE-SALE and eligibility...

"Ten Club is offering pre-sale tickets to active members only. You must be an active member as of April 26th to qualify for the pre-sale. This pre-sale will be restricted to European members only from April 27-29. On April 30, the pre-sale will open to ALL active members of the Ten Club.
  • Options
    I understand that the tickets will be offered to all active members of the ten club from 30-4-09 (today). Unfortunately I wasn't an active member on or before the 26th. Just tried to buy the tickets, but it still says restricted. Does anybody know what time today these restrictions will be lifted?

Desperate to see PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    PearlJammy wrote:
    .... The information is very ambiguous and misleading. I now think by ALL active members it means all members incl US members who had joined before 26th. The presale looks like it's not open to anyone who joined after 26th. .

Nothing ambiguous or misleading - very clear info about the PRE-SALE and eligibility...

"Ten Club is offering pre-sale tickets to active members only. You must be an active member as of April 26th to qualify for the pre-sale. This pre-sale will be restricted to European members only from April 27-29. On April 30, the pre-sale will open to ALL active members of the Ten Club.

How can you say it's not ambiguous?
    "On April 30 the presale will open to ALL active members of the Ten Club." Surely by joining you are active. It should have said "On April 30 the presale is open to ALL active members of the Ten Club who joined before 26 April." That, my friend, is precise and clear!
  • Options
    So the 'pre-sale' as defined, is only open to members active before 26-4-09?

Are we saying that the lift of restrictions today is from European members to all members?

I'm still a little confused to be honest. I wouldn't say it was ambiguous, but it could have been written a little clearer, after all then we wouldn't be discussing the issue within this thread.

Still desperate to see PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    UFFYUFFY Posts: 63
    Hi, i was wondering if anybody out there would have any spare tickets to the rotterdam show, if so i would be very grateful, thanks
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    PearlJammy wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    PearlJammy wrote:

"On April 30 the presale will open to ALL active members of the Ten Club." Surely by joining you are active. It should have said "On April 30 the presale is open to ALL active members of the Ten Club who joined before 26 April." That, my friend, is precise and clear!

It is not ambiguous because the paragraph states at the beginning that in order to qualify for the PRE-SALE you need to be a member as of the 26th. The WHOLE paragraph (and indeed the announcement) is about the PRE-SALE, whether they are talking about european active members or ALL active members. So, by JOINING BY 26TH APRIL you are ACTIVE in time for the PRE-SALE. Again, the condition is stated at the beginning of the paragraph - read and try to understand the first two sentences -it's all there clear as a bell (unless english is not your first language. If this is the case, I apologise for my post).

jasonbaylis European pre-sale 27-29th. Worldwide pre-sale 30th April to 5th May (until stocks last). Public sale after that (just check ticketmaster, etc.). At least you understood you needed to be 'active' by 26th.

And we wouldn't be 'discussing' this in this thread if people actually read properly. We Do know how do read are not all illiterate here!

There... said my bit. I'm done.
  • Options
    surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Jeeze, whats the point in arguing about it.
    People read things in a different way, if they are wrong correct them on it. There is no need to insult them.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    PearlJammy wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    PearlJammy wrote:

its quite clear to me as well i have to admit.

this entire process has been about active members as of April 26th... it said that in the tweet business... it said it on the emails... the news...

you have to be a current member as of that date... anyone who joins after that date is indeed an active member.. but not as of 26th April...

i'm sorry but that seems quite clear to me.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    PearlJammyPearlJammy Posts: 10
    edited April 2009
    !
    Post edited by PearlJammy on
  • Options
    I am clear as crystal now.

Will try ticketmaster when they go on general sale.

At least I understand that bit. I 'do know how do read' also and do write :D

But seriosuly guys, thanks. At least I am clear. And the membership will stand me in good stead for any future concerts.
This discussion has been closed.