Options

***************** ~~ Tweet! ~~ *****************

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,943
    oh sweet news bout our 4th of july single or ed europe/australia dates or vs box set. i'm so pumped.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    I guess a radio station in Berlin has been talking about a PJ show taking place this summer at their outdoor venue Wuhlheide. So I'm guessing a short 2 or 3 week tour in Europe late July early August.

Ok, so hopefully a PJ tour, not just Ed. then that gets Europe out of the way, so the band can come to Aus :lol:
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • Options
    We DESPERATLEY need some Auusie Dates soon..Wonder what the chances of that happening are?? I'll pray to the PJ gods until Monday I guess!!!
    Melbourne 95 (x3) Melbourne 98 (x3) Melbourne 03 (x3) Melbourne 06 (x3) Melbourne 09 (x1) EV 11' (x2) BDO Melbourne (x1) EV 14' (x2) IF ANYONE HAS SPARES FOR EV MELBOURNE NIGHT 1.. OR KNOWS OF ANYONE WITH SPARES, IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOME.. PLEASE EITHER PM ME ON HERE OR THROUGH FB AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT!!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
  • Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    YEEEEES! I hope for copenhagen.
    Ed or PJ don´t care - just hope it dosent collide with my vacation in spain.....
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    . He might do a couple solo shows while Pearl Jam is touring in Europe tho. .

That would be lovely.
  • Options
    abbeyjessabbeyjess Posts: 111
    liverpool !! :lol::D
    paris96,manchester2000,astoria2006,dublin2006,
    london2007,copenhagen2007,shepards bush empire 2009,
    rotterdam 2009,manchester 2009,london 2009.belfast 2010,berlin 2010.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    People you all seem to forget that accross the pond is IRELAND...its the muted Irish club tour..ask any paddys and they'll say the same. :D

Seriously tho, if its Ed or Pj I dont care...any PJ related gigs would make me happy ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,197
    Nice if its Europe.

Jopefully not in August though. I'm directing my first feature film then, would hate to have to cancel a film production too se Pearl Jam :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Nice if its Europe.

Jopefully not in August though. I'm directing my first feature film then, would hate to have to cancel a film production too se Pearl Jam :)
    hahaha.. Don't!

I'm producing film festivals, so, the deal is - I don't cut off work for PJ and I enter your film for the premier. :D

Ed July in Europe would be just right though.
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,569
    Ooo. a tweet
    this is sweet
    on my feet
    I wanna meet
    and complete
    this very treat

Eddie, come see me in Scandinavia will you :D
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    abbeyjessabbeyjess Posts: 111
    defo the new arena in liverpool..... nailed on :D:D:D:D:D come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    paris96,manchester2000,astoria2006,dublin2006,
    london2007,copenhagen2007,shepards bush empire 2009,
    rotterdam 2009,manchester 2009,london 2009.belfast 2010,berlin 2010.
  • Options
    No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162
    come in switzerland, neil young have cancelled his venue, we need someone right now, montreux jazz festival isn't it cool ?
  • Options
    I love this Come in switzerland come in Italy spirit we got goin on here :lol: I'll raise ya a come in Israel, come in Turkey...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    and what about Greece? you can come here..its lucky place anyway,,some people meet eddie here...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    madsunmadsun Posts: 114
    waiting for you in Italy :)
  • Options
    Seriously I am just sitting tight and hoping for a date in England, this year has been a sad one so far for me and Pearl Jam/Eddie coming over would be just the medicine I need. Fingers crossed hey! Either way, Pearl Jam as always - the best band in the world.
    ~ Chin of stone, heart of clay! ~
  • Options
    Off I Go.Off I Go. Posts: 204
    How about Japan?? !!!! I would so love to see them/Or Eddie here again :) being totally selfish here, I have just returned from a week in the UK visiting my father who has been unwell for the past year.
    I cannot afford to go so far again so soon .
    SO I will make my plea!!!PLEASE come to Japan again---SENDAI !!!! :)
    The waiting drove me mad!!!
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
    I don't care which county they will go to, but it must be EUROPE!!!! Of course ITALY would be the best...VERONA :D !!!! However, I WILL GO ANYWHERE IN EUROPE TO SEE THEM!!! So folks, let us wait a few hours more and we all will know where to go!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Ed in Europe?

Nice :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    Chrisilein wrote:
    I don't care which county they will go to, but it must be EUROPE!!!! Of course ITALY would be the best...VERONA :D !!!! However, I WILL GO ANYWHERE IN EUROPE TO SEE THEM!!! So folks, let us wait a few hours more and we all will know where to go!!!
    thats the issue,,ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!
    this few hours is going to be grgrggrgrgrgrgrg
    and i hope to be lucky this year if they play italy,,last time in venice was the badest day in my life in heineken festival,,,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    COME
    TO
    ENGLANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • Options
    COME
    TO
    ENGLANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

here here!!! if its an ed solo show there are so many perfect smaller theatre style venues
    ~ Chin of stone, heart of clay! ~
  • Options
    jaw72jaw72 Posts: 28
    gettin excited now :D:D
  • Options
    einatshaul what is the meaning of this name ? if I can ask of course
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Pearl Jam in Europe this summer would make my year.
  • Options
    GS28441GS28441 Posts: 30
    One date or 1 festival in France would be great ... (Graden-nef-Party, Rock en Seine, Musilac, Eurockeenes or whatever ...)
  • Options

It's my name! :) Einat Shaul

It's in Hebrew.
  • Options
    Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    Man 10c loves to keep us guessing...I would be very happy if Ed comes to Europe (Istanbul, come on!) but I'm holding out extra hope it's the entire band!
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:

It's my name! :) Einat Shaul

It's in Hebrew.

cool name for sure, france ? what that ? a girl or something ? :D
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522
    Off I Go. wrote:
    How about Japan?? !!!! I would so love to see them/Or Eddie here again :) being totally selfish here, I have just returned from a week in the UK visiting my father who has been unwell for the past year.
    I cannot afford to go so far again so soon .
    SO I will make my plea!!!PLEASE come to Japan again---SENDAI !!!! :)

Amen. I would fly up for that. Or just come to Hong Kong. They have never been here.

or
    Singapore
    or
    Seoul
    or
    Manilla
    or
    Macao

Looks like Asia has been forgotten since 2003
This discussion has been closed.