Options

***************** ~~ Tweet! ~~ *****************

Comments

• Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    aww damn it lol !!! I got nd buy tickets for Ny shows & seems like he is coming to the UK !!
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162
    3 things :

it will be out of the usa "jet lag" and "pond"
    So australia, europe or south america
    10 club members means tickets

eddie will doing surf in hawaii, eating vegan food in the usa, now come in europe or in south america visiting real fans who can smoke during concert and drinking beers and show you love and who don't eat popcorn during the shows :mrgreen:
  • Options
    pjstarrpjstarr Posts: 270
    I love whenthere are tweets, Maybe he is going to play in Michigan and have to travel over one of the great lakes. Wishful thinking for sure, sounds like another continent for sure. I guess we will have to wait and see, what other possible announcements may come at the same time.
    "I think this is the coldest red wine I've ever had"
    E.V- Ice Bowl, Alpine Valley 2000

Alpine Valley 6 -27-98 Palace 10-7-00 Alpine Valley 10-8-00
    Shoreline 6-1-03 DTE 6-25-03 DTE 6-26-03
    Pepsi Center 7-2-06 Pepsi Center 7-3-06
    Riverside Theater E.V solo 8-19-08
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    Why are people assuming it's Ed?
  • Options
    Frank GibsonFrank Gibson Italy Posts: 107
    come on Mr. Vedder ...come in italy one more time please
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb
  • Options
    No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162

'cause I am on holidays with the others members of the band and chris cornel, we are planning to make a new band called : jam of the dog's pearl
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    come in italy one more time please

Michael Scott wants to comment on this so badly.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635

the last tweet was about a bird flying solo... this is about another bird , so I presume its Eddie
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,759
    Calum wrote:

the last tweet was about a bird flying solo... this is about another bird , so I presume its Eddie

It says nothing about this bird flying solo. It will be dissappointing if this is EV in Europe.
  • Options
    jamainiacjamainiac Posts: 429
    *shakes head... laughing*

... was the body of water Lake Washington??

:?:
    Exercising her will to lose control...
    she lets go
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    sure sounds like EUROPEAN shows to me!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    I hate this. The same band that wrote songs like Blood and Leash and talking about not sucking satan's dick allows their employees to communicate through 'Tweets". How about being professional about it and saying "Guys, have your memberships up to date because we are going to have a tour announcement on Monday at 3pm". Instead, people are going to wake up at 6am Sunday hitting refresh all day (not me but some of you) hoping the news will come. You can also see that there are people asking if there is a chance tickets will go on sale as soon as the announcement is made, thus them thinking maybe they have to be at their computer as soon as the announcement is made. Lack of information....as always.

i agree....can there be a more condescending way to treat your fans? i realize many fans here act like 5 year olds but that doesn't mean they must treat us all like little children :roll:
  • Options
    rdalhuisenrdalhuisen Den Haag Posts: 110
    :D:D:D
    Arnhem 06, Antwerp 06, Barcelona 06, Paris 06, Munich 07, Copenhagen 07, Nijmegen 07, Hartford 08, Mansfied 08, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, Nijmegen 10, Berlin 10, Alpine Valley I & II 11, Toronto II 11, Hamilton 11, Manchester I & II 12, Amsterdam I & II 12, Stockholm 12, Worcester I & II 13, Philly I & II 13, Hartford 13
  • Options
    honestly, for my own selfish reasons :P...i truly hope this is *just* ;) an announcement of solo ed shows in europe and i DO hope they limit sales to europeans only. i'll have seen ed solo 2x by then, and will not at all miss seeing him in europe....but i WOULD absolutely miss seeing pearl jam, especially if they play helsinki, and most especially if they don't do other shows in the US outside of SF and ACL. for whatever reason tho, this didn't read to me as ed solo, tho many seemingly made that connection...so i hope you're right! :D i am up for fall shows! :mrgreen: guess we'll know monday!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    i didn't want this to go out as my first post, but what the hell i guess, you have to start somewhere. been in the club since 2002, used to go by juannis12, but since changed my username. anyway...

i'm going to take a stab and say it's not europe. across the pond from seattle is australia. since eddie will be hawaii i'm guessing that either he will carry on his solo deal in australia for a couple shows since he will be in surf mode, or meet up with the band for a couple of warm up shows or possible tour beginning. i wouldn't plan on any tour announcement until they at least have the new album close to being ironed out and a release date announced. i don't see them touring twice without an album release. take it for what it's worth which isn't much, but that's my thought. see you guys in albany.

happy arbor day everyone...plant a tree.
    "No time to be void and save up on life, you gotta spend it all"
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    omg omg i'm so excited, hope they will come to the netherlands
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :D:o:D:o:D:o:D:o:D

Didn't think I'd get a chance to see an Ed show ... PJ shows would be good too :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    The ACL lineup doesn't officially come out until April 28th, so maybe this is a EV tour or something?
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    i didn't want this to go out as my first post, but what the hell i guess, you have to start somewhere. been in the club since 2002, used to go by juannis12, but since changed my username. anyway...

i'm going to take a stab and say it's not europe. across the pond from seattle is australia. since eddie will be hawaii i'm guessing that either he will carry on his solo deal in australia for a couple shows since he will be in surf mode, or meet up with the band for a couple of warm up shows or possible tour beginning. i wouldn't plan on any tour announcement until they at least have the new album close to being ironed out and a release date announced. i don't see them touring twice without an album release. take it for what it's worth which isn't much, but that's my thought. see you guys in albany.

happy arbor day everyone...plant a tree.

however......

does anyone actually refer to australia with the saying 'across the pond'...even if, technically speaking, it would be true if you're in seattle? i've never heard anyone use that expression except in reference to europe. beyond that, ed finishes up in hawaii early july...isn't that australia's winter? seems to me that pj always headed to SA or oz during our winter, their summer months. of course, you well could be right....i'm just going with my gut reaction. that said, i am amazed all made the jump to ed solo shows....b/c i sitll haven't. but again, i hope you're right! :D

The ACL lineup doesn't officially come out until April 28th, so maybe this is a EV tour or something?

ooooooooooooo...good point about ACL!
    now THAt makes me think it's more likely ed shows, b/c i don't see pj announcing their own tour before the ACL announcement. thanks for that!
    Post edited by decides2dream on
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,927
    norm wrote:
    I hate this. The same band that wrote songs like Blood and Leash and talking about not sucking satan's dick allows their employees to communicate through 'Tweets". How about being professional about it and saying "Guys, have your memberships up to date because we are going to have a tour announcement on Monday at 3pm". Instead, people are going to wake up at 6am Sunday hitting refresh all day (not me but some of you) hoping the news will come. You can also see that there are people asking if there is a chance tickets will go on sale as soon as the announcement is made, thus them thinking maybe they have to be at their computer as soon as the announcement is made. Lack of information....as always.

i agree....can there be a more condescending way to treat your fans? i realize many fans here act like 5 year olds but that doesn't mean they must treat us all like little children :roll:

Boofuckinghoo.
  • Options
    Pearl Jam in Mexico Please!!!!!
    2003: 17/07, 18/07, 19/07 MEX.
    2005: 07/12, 09/12, 10/12 MTY, MEX.
    2008: 11/06, 12/06, WEST PALM BEACH, TAMPA.
    2011: 20/11. 24/11, SAN JÓSE CR, MEX.
    2013: 29/11, 30/11, 06/12, PORTLAND, SPOKANE, SEATTLE
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118

you cant be serious :o
  • Options
    Manteno98Manteno98 Posts: 31
    Probably referring to Lake Michigan and a show in Kalamazoo. It could happen
  • Options
    i wonder just how long kat, sea, rubysdad or whomever...sits and carefully crafts these little 'tweets'......and sadistically enjoys us all meticulously taking it apart, mulling it over and trying to break their codes..... :twisted: :mrgreen::lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    It said he flew from across the pond... not....he's flying across the pond...smiley-confused005.gif
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    einatshaul wrote:
    How could I ever be dissapointed... We are getting news from this band on a daily basis! Turtles, birdies, a whole zoo!
    yes thats true,,all around the last days getting hot!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    Manteno98 wrote:
    Probably referring to Lake Michigan and a show in Kalamazoo. It could happen
    Your avatar made me laugh!!!! :lol::lol:

carry on......
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

Boofuckinghoo.

speak of the little children and they appear :roll:
  • Options
    i wonder just how long kat, sea, rubysdad or whomever...sits and carefully crafts these little 'tweets'......and sadistically enjoys us all meticulously taking it apart, mulling it over and trying to break their codes..... :twisted: :mrgreen::lol:

hahaha really though and yet we do it everytime :D

This is the second time I have quoted you...jeez I feel like your stalker :? :P

I hope this is a good TWEET!!
  • Options
    IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Aaaaah I can't wait ... I need to schedule my next vacation asap :D
    Damn, I love birds and turtles :lol:
This discussion has been closed.