Options

***************** ~~ Tweet! ~~ *****************

Comments

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    looks like im gonna just miss ed in europe... damn... if its PJ then ill be even more upset
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Verona Verona Verona Verona Verona Verona Verona Verona Verona Verona Verona Verona Verona Verona Verona Verona, Milan?
    Ed alone?
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Ooooooh, I am so 'cited :mrgreen:
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mct-agentur.com/cart.0.html? ... dateid=762
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    lellopj wrote:
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good find! Since everything seems to be in German, I don't know if it's a legit site, but it looks promising!
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    maggieemaggiee Posts: 6
    it is a legit site, they sell tickets for concerts and book shows, very reliable. but this specific event/site doesn't seem to be active yet. i's say it's 99% reliable though :D

European Jammers on the road!!!
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    Holy cow!!! This is sweet!! :D

I don't know how I'm going to survive the last few weeks of school.. let alone my summer job... I'm just so excited!!!! :D

woo-hoo europe!!!!!!!

:D *jumps up and down* :mrgreen:
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    Pearl Jam
    Saturday,August 15th,2009
    Berlin, Kindl-Bühne Wuhlheide ;)
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    Lov2rock wrote:
    Pearl Jam
    :mrgreen:
    702location.jpg
    rwaters.jpg
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    finnannie wrote:
    Lov2rock wrote:
    Pearl Jam
    :mrgreen:
    702location.jpg
    rwaters.jpg

Nice Looking Venue,And It's Outdoors To Boot! :D
  • Options
    Some dates in europe this summer and a full European tour in 2010?
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    So it's PJ and not Vedder then? It seems a bit strange that PJ would come over 3 times in 1 tour, especially since a new album is just round the corner and they'll probably be back for that anyway. I know we had nothing for 6 years, but now it's overdrive!
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    Since yesterday I am a tenclub member, but how do I know for sure that its activated by tomorrow? :oops:
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    Moemai wrote:
    Since yesterday I am a tenclub member, but how do I know for sure that its activated by tomorrow? :oops:

on pj.com go into your account and it should list when your membership expires...
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    great news, lets hope its europe!!!!!!
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    Calum wrote:
    Moemai wrote:

on pj.com go into your account and it should list when your membership expires...
    ok thanks! I hope it works tomorrow:p
  • Options
    UruUru Posts: 58
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,365
    Please play in scandinavia in July. I'm busy in August. The only month this year that I'm busy. Please come in July!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Uru wrote:
    Uru,my friend,,i like u but after this post u win extra points!!!!!!!!Vamos Pearl Jam
    hasta luego en la concerto,no?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    einatshaul wrote:
    vital5 wrote:
    Must mean they are playing Lebanon....

hahaha... That would be too traumatic for me, playing so close - but can't go there (not a 10c membership thing, an enemy country thing)
    seriously? Lebanon doesn't allow Israelis?? Syria I might have guessed but Lebanon? :?
    can we get you a temporary EU one? you sure you don't have Irish grandparents?

but anyway clear your August schedule..
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    Uru wrote:
    Um... it's all very nice and all, but you're one page late.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    Across the pond and jet-lagged looks like Europe.

Do you think anything else is meant by the nap in the tree?

Na the birds just tried and wants to sleep :) , Anyhow uk dates fingers crossed im there. :D
    If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
  • Options
    TallGuyCMTallGuyCM Posts: 328
    Before you ask for time off in August if you're a European, keep in mind they're playing Outside Lands in San Francisco at the end of August.

So...

If anything I'd say maybe Europe afterwards and a North American tour around August.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    well i'd hope it's Europe later in the year because it'd rule out poxy festivals and have indoor shows... i'm too old for them thar all-day events :oops: :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    DavieBDavieB Posts: 222
    (First post ever, be proud ;) )

But yeah, if they're playing SF at the end of August, a full scale European tour doesn't seem to make sense in August. Maybe just a short one, or like someone has already said, maybe they'll hit Europe nearer the end of the year?

Either way, I'd love it if the band could come to Scotland again this time round. By the looks of it, it's been a fair while since they've been here, and lets face it, they'd sell out wherever they played anyway, so there's no reason not to! :D

I've never seen Pearl Jam live before, and I didn't think this would be the year it would happen, but I'm more than happy to be proved wrong!!
  • Options
    TallGuyCMTallGuyCM Posts: 328
    Nevermind, looks like they're definitely playing in Europe in August:

Someone posted that in another thread. Yay Germany!
  • Options
    justinschanz1982justinschanz1982 Posts: 395
    edited April 2009
    Hope they tour europe for all u, but im gonna be selfish here. Please oh please play PA. WE MISS PEARL JAM
    Post edited by justinschanz1982 on
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Euro fans enjoy the show in Germany!!

I'm just hoping for some more USA dates besides San Francisco at the end of August and Austin at the beginning of October.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Pegasus wrote:
    einatshaul wrote:
    vital5 wrote:
    Must mean they are playing Lebanon....

hahaha... That would be too traumatic for me, playing so close - but can't go there (not a 10c membership thing, an enemy country thing)
    seriously? Lebanon doesn't allow Israelis?? Syria I might have guessed but Lebanon? :?
    can we get you a temporary EU one? you sure you don't have Irish grandparents?

but anyway clear your August schedule..

Haha! I do have Irish great-grandparents actually! :) But long gone and won't do any good for me now. I do have a friend in lebanon though, we both hugged after meeting Ed in Athens. I wonder where she's at now.

August, I await further directions then. :roll:
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Stereotype wrote:
    To mi delaj! Jaaaaaa. Preko luže!!
    Sorry, I tend to switch to my mother tongue when I get excited...
    I hope it means Europe! ;)

זה כן!!!!

...It does, and i hope to meet you this time!!
This discussion has been closed.