Options

***************** ~~ Tweet! ~~ *****************

Comments

• Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    einatshaul wrote:
    Stereotype wrote:
    To mi delaj! Jaaaaaa. Preko luže!!
    Sorry, I tend to switch to my mother tongue when I get excited...
    I hope it means Europe! ;)

זה כן!!!!

...It does, and i hope to meet you this time!!

.. let me add some finnish here too ;)

Kyllä on aivan mahtavaa! En voi lopettaa hymyilemistä! :mrgreen:

:)
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    Weird thing...

This morning I was fantasising about an Ed show at Vicar Street (1,000 cap Dublin venue that is widely hailed as having some of the best acoustics in Europe). Not that I thought that that would ever happen.

Then I turned on my computer...

and now I'm not so sure :)

also... if it's PJ, there's still room on the Electric Picnic bill, right? ;)

Eletric Picnic would suit PJ completely... and it is in September (liklely tour time for a late April announcement)... and there is room on the bill... and anther set of announcements to be made soon... and Jeff has said Europe in 2009... and i have had a weird unexplained gut feeling that they were going to play it for months...
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    26th is tomorrow, they will announce a tweet on Sunday?

Thought the mods don't work on the weekend. ;)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Moemai wrote:
    Eddie, I've got stroopwafels for you :lol:
    SO COME TO THE NETHERLANDS!!!

Stroopwafels!!! I love them. I can never bring enough back everytime I visit family (they have them in Brussels too!).

they have them at Trader Joes! just found them a little over a week ago. :)

psssst....we're still waiting for a show in seattle...ed, pearl jam...either would be lovely.
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    LONGRD wrote:

no, they just want you to have your membership updated by sunday. announcement and tickets will both happen on monday
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    LONGRD wrote:

no, they just want you to have your membership updated by sunday. announcement and tickets will both happen on monday

i love it how you post that like its fact and you know because you work at 10c or something, for all you know they will announce something tomorrow.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,968
    LONGRD wrote:

i love it how you post that like its fact and you know because you work at 10c or something, for all you know they will announce something tomorrow.
    I can't see why the band would make their fan club work on Sundays, just so their fans can have peace of mind one day earlier than planned.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    LONGRD wrote:

My experience says this is pretty close to fact. Would be a nice surprise if something happened on Sunday though. :)
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    My experience says this is pretty close to fact. Would be a nice surprise if something happened on Sunday though. :)

I am not disagreeing with that, I am just saying, you never know.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,571
    Please play in scandinavia in July. I'm busy in August. The only month this year that I'm busy. Please come in July!

Hey Pearl Jam! Change all your plans, break all your contracts and play Europe in July since Spritual_Chaos is busy in August....I mean come on it's only fair. Spiritual_Chaos is your number one fan after all. :twisted:

sorry dude, I couldn't help it :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I've seen Backspacer updates up at 5:30AM Sea time, When it's 3:30PM my time... So.. the hard working 10c staff actually does work crazy hours.. All though, I can't feel sorry for them! :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    einatshaul wrote:
    I've seen Backspacer updates up at 5:30AM Sea time, When it's 3:30PM my time... So.. the hard working 10c staff actually does work crazy hours.. All though, I can't feel sorry for them! :D
    Einat,what time u think we will have update?,,i finnish work after 26 hours,my eyes burning for sleep but HOW in the HELL i can go to sleep this day.....!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:
    Einat,what time u think we will have update?,,i finnish work after 26 hours,my eyes burning for sleep but HOW in the HELL i can go to sleep this day.....!!!!!!!!
    I'm pretty sure by tomorrow morning - our time. Get some shut eye. Life flows on as it should.
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:
    einatshaul wrote:
    I'm pretty sure by tomorrow morning - our time. Get some shut eye. Life flows on as it should.
    how poetry was this,,u are so ok,,,but im like a child waiting for the gifts at new years eye under the tree....
    where is santa,where is santa?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bernmodibernmodi Posts: 631
    This is so exciting!
    Tomorrow will be one of the rare days when I'll be happy that I have to get up at 4.30 am.
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    It's 11.40 in the morning here:p Today I'm the whole day online:D
  • Options
    Moemai wrote:
    It's 11.40 in the morning here:p Today I'm the whole day online:D
    WHO WOULDNT BE ONLINE TELL ME,,,!!!!!! :idea:
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    My mother, or people who don't have computer, or people who work today, yes it excists!!
    !wijsneus!:p
    Post edited by Moemai on
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    It's 8pm here on Australia on the 26th. I have been checking all day
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    Moemai wrote:
    My mother, or people who don't have computer, or people who work today, yes it excists!!
    !wijsneus!:p
    we will check for them,,,keep on from greece to netherlands!!
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    this is just too exciting... :mrgreen: -- I'm so loving this.
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,410
    edited April 2009
    pjfan31 wrote:

People!!! Relax!!! Nothing is going to happen for at least another 24 hours - I promise you.

26th is the day to have your membership up-to-date, for an announcement on the 27th. That's always how this works.

Announcements tend to be made on Mondays, not at weekends where they can be missed. And they're made in the morning, Seattle time, no matter where the tour is - so afternoon in Europe, nighttime in Oz.

So chill! It's exciting, but you'll send the board's blood pressure through the roof.

Oh, and pjfan31, you can take it completely easy, cause they're coming to europe, mate! Sorry! :D :P :D
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    what do we think then?

9am seattle time?
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    anyway.... don't care if its today or tomorrow, I have a good, excited feeling and it's kinda cosy:p
    but I got square eyes at the end of the day::D:D:D
  • Options
    what do we think then?

9am seattle time?

That's what I'd think. though, despite what i said, I will be checking all day, tomorrow...
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:

People!!! Relax!!! Nothing is going to happen for at least another 24 hours - I promise you.

26th is the day to have your membership up-to-date, for an announcement on the 27th. That's always how this works.

Announcements tend to be made on Mondays, not at weekends where they can be missed. And they're made in the morning, Seattle time, no matter where the tour is - so afternoon in Europe, nighttime in Oz.

So chill! It's exciting, but you'll send the board's blood pressure through the roof.

Oh, and pjfan31, you can take it completely easy, cause they're coming to europe, mate! Sorry! :D :P :D
    so no pro,,,wait online 2 days...man there is no pills too relax now,,cant stop the enthusiasm,just ..CANT
  • Options
    So if the Germany in August post is true...

...we won't have the new album. :shock: Stone said September.
    What if we miss out on them playing new songs by a month?
  • Options
    yuglwekyuglwek Posts: 13
    I won't be able to check my email tomorrow afternoon/evening (european time), so hopefully ticketsales will not start before Tuesday...
  • Options

they'll give us the rough mixes ;)
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

They'll just have to come back... 8-)
This discussion has been closed.