Options

What DID NOT make your day (part deux)???

Comments

• Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    thanks :). She's old...I'm hoping she'll retire soon :lol: she can be pretty abusive at times, which is disturbing given the nature of our work :?
    KoMyAss wrote:
    Sorry Hon, i worked under that kind of a boss for 8 years, until they fired his ass ( on july 14 2000, a beautiful summy day, 80 degrees.) then they made me the boss, he was a great example of what Not to be like.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    thanks :). She's old...I'm hoping she'll retire soon :lol: she can be pretty abusive at times, which is disturbing given the nature of our work :?
    KoMyAss wrote:
    Sorry Hon, i worked under that kind of a boss for 8 years, until they fired his ass ( on july 14 2000, a beautiful summy day, 80 degrees.) then they made me the boss, he was a great example of what Not to be like.

It's o.k to hope for other things too :::Looks Up:::winks and nods:::
  • Options
    KoMyAss wrote:

:lol: Sounds like you have some connections!

• Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    KoMyAss wrote:

:lol: Sounds like you have some connections!

I'm one of his favorites :angel:
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Ignorant moron who asked my friend why she was taking the EASY way out by having a c-section for the upcoming birth of her 2nd child. Obviously has no children herself, nor been in the situation where mum or bubs health is the issue. People like this make me so mad. :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    Oh.. to be anything other than literal drives me mad (PJ lyrics are the exception). If you want something, say it. If you want something else, say that. Don't say BANANA if you mean STEAK and then get mad at me for giving you a bunch of bananas because I took what you said literally. If you say you want a banana, I believe you. Why is it that when ...I say I want a banana you ask if I really want a banana or whether I would really like steak?

I don't like these kinds of games...
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Fucked up my interview, will be out of a job.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    dottles wrote:
    shoush!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:

Maybe not.

Hope you hear good news.
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    another day of heat stroke.....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    An injury... :roll: :(

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    more fires.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:
    more fires.

i heard one was in Lancaster...close?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    Oswalt being traded did not make my day.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    norm wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    more fires.

i heard one was in Lancaster...close?

nah---that was not really here. Agua Dulce/Acton area. but i can smell it
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    WORK. :evil: shit fuckers :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    One of my co-workers handed in her resignation today because the higher-ups won't support her in switching to part time so she can finish her doctorate. Really sucks because she is fabulous. It's gonna be our loss.

• Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    this morning :(
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    You ok lovely??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    You ok lovely??
    yeah, I'm OK :) ! But I went through a torture this morning and have to do it again next week :( Just the outlook kills my nerves, thats why I postponed it for about two years now.
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    You ok lovely??
    yeah, I'm OK :) ! But I went through a torture this morning and have to do it again next week :( Just the outlook kills my nerves, thats why I postponed it for about two years now.
    hope u are ok Yvi :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    hope u are ok Yvi :)

yes, Dimi, yes :) xxx :wave:
  • Options
    Had another dummy spit at my supervisor tonight, 2nd time in 3 nights. :o
    Not sure if I feel any better for it, but at least this time he agreed with me and admitted he should have backed me up with the dispute I am having with the dept manager. :evil:
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    The colleague who suggests that instead of a mutually agreed upon and coordinated schedule, "we all just sign up for what we want."

Yeah. That will work.

Dimwit.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    Eternal victims thinking their problems are the worst in the world, lying about the severity and not realising that everything they're suffering is SELF INFLICTED :evil:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    you just cant...
  • Options
    you just cant...
    chicken soup???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    I didn't get either of the jobs I interviewed for this week... :(

Oh well, the feedback was positive, onwards and upwards....
  • Options
    you just cant...
    chicken soup???
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    It's been nearly a year :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.