Options

What DID NOT make your day (part deux)???

Comments

• Options
    Cancer is back... Major surgery might be needed :(
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    So so sorry to hear that :(. Good thoughts being sent your way.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    :( wish u the best...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MikeackMikeack Posts: 562

I think you will have the best wishes of everyone on this site and from me personally.
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I pulled my right shoulder muscle.... I'm over doing it again :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553

Oh... I'm so sorry...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    need to work 27 hours in the row :(
    Why now you dont bitchin?

;)
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    I just ran over a dog! :o

It is ok, just lucky it was on grass and it has been raining constantly overnight so it is soft and it was with my trailer...luckily not the car.

But it is an image I'd rather not remember, a little dog the size of a lunch box under the wheel of my trailer. :cry:
    No shit! That sucks.

I ran over a freakin' TURTLE yesterday...it had almost made it to the other side of the road, but I didnt have time to swerve...it made a god awful crunch, and I looked in the rear vision mirror and its head and neck were all sticking up in the air and it was very dead :(

I felt really bad, as its spring here and maybe it had babies or eggs or sumfin :(

Also, reading some of these shitty things others are posting here, so, so sorry for all of it/you :(

Really puts life in perspective reading this.
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Having to sneeze........ 3 days after having a sinus reconstruction and adenoidectomy :cry: .......It freakin kills! :evil:
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Stitches are driving me freaking crazy.......... :evil:
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    Tech shows up at work today to reimage my laptop. This is supposed to correct an ongoing (a month) issue with security software randomly popping up saying I need to reboot and just for the hell of it every once in awhile restarting for no reason. So, the first thing the guy says is "do you have the disk?" I guess I must look a little like Steve friggin Jobs, as of course I have no disk. They send the Tech out to reimage my computer with no software. Brillant! Many phones call later, the say we'll overnight the magic disk and come back Thursday. All this after starting the day at the dentist.
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    procrastination....(as in what im doing right now!)
    5 page paper on welfare, saved it to the last minute. 3 pages to go, we'll get there eventually!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    samjam wrote:
    procrastination....(as in what im doing right now!)
    5 page paper on welfare, saved it to the last minute. 3 pages to go, we'll get there eventually!
    that sucks majorly
    thoughts are with you and your family
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    getting served with a lawsuit. Ugh.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Well this isn't as bad as some of the stuff others are dealing with but I ordered something for my wife's birthday which is next week and it hasn't come in yet. I emailed the people Monday and they said I should have it, never received it in the mail, then they said they wouldn't be able to ship another item until today, haven't heard from them today either. If I don't hear from them I'll just ask for my money back.
  • Options
    Bust ass writing report.

Send it out for review a week ago.

Many, many reminders to please respond.

Taking tomorrow and Friday off, it's after 5, and just now I get feedback asking that it be revised.

I don't think so.

See you Monday.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    They just rolled my 5 year old daughter in for surgery.
    Kind of freaked out,
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    They just rolled my 5 year old daughter in for surgery.
    Kind of freaked out,

Prayers and Positive thoughts being sent your way!! ;)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Hearing that someone that I went to school with has killed himself.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Claireack wrote:
    Hearing that someone that I went to school with has killed himself.
    :(

and BD - muchos hugs your way my friend x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    I set fire to the kitchen. I left the grill on and shut the door, next thing I know flames are coming out of it. So much for being the fire warden at work, I just stared at it and shouted for hubby.
  • Options
    Finding out, this morning when I texted our instructor to confirm that our agility training session was confirmed for 11:30, that the agility facility collapsed yesterday under the weight of the snow and appears to be a total loss. It's one of those bubble structures with a membrane supported by steel. They haven't been able to get into it yet to see if any of the equipment can be salvaged. Two rings full of equipment...

Our trainer is the kindest, sweetest person... I searched for years to find someone we could work with, who shares my belief in positive training methods. The dogs love her, especially Tessie who squeals with excitement every time she sees her... what a shitty thing to happen to someone so nice.

Thank God nobody was in there at the time...
  • Options
    Finding out, this morning when I texted our instructor to confirm that our agility training session was confirmed for 11:30, that the agility facility collapsed yesterday under the weight of the snow and appears to be a total loss. It's one of those bubble structures with a membrane supported by steel. They haven't been able to get into it yet to see if any of the equipment can be salvaged. Two rings full of equipment...

Our trainer is the kindest, sweetest person... I searched for years to find someone we could work with, who shares my belief in positive training methods. The dogs love her, especially Tessie who squeals with excitement every time she sees her... what a shitty thing to happen to someone so nice.

Sorry to hear about that. Can they rebuild it?
  • Options
    this goddam dmb news, stay away from my bands, man!!!
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:

Sorry to hear about that. Can they rebuild it?

I don't think so, the steel supports for the membrane completely failed. They could clear it and rebuild on the site, though... I sincerely hope... she has a nice outside ring for training, but we don't usually move out there until March or April. She also has an indoor facility for obedience and rally and other dog sports, but you can't fit the big agility obstacles in there.

Just read that another club in Connecticut, also had a catastrophic collapse yesterday. Also nobody hurt, thank God...
  • Options
    my grandma dying :(

• Options
    pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    I am so sorry for your loss. *HUG*
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Options
    thanks

• Options
    metsfan wrote:
    my grandma dying :(
    Sorry to hear this metsfan.
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,940
    A cold shower at 3:30 a.m. Not a good way to start the day :( On the plus side, a new water heater being installed as I write this :thumbup:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop