Options

What DID NOT make your day (part deux)???

Comments

• Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Cleaning up the damage from last nites strong winds/Tornado.
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    falling asleep for a good 30 seconds while driving to work today at 70 mph... woke up just inches from the highway dividing wall. :shock:

decide when i get here that an energy drink would not sit well on my stomach this morning, but i also don't want a coke. decided on a Cherry Crush. got back to my desk and realized it's frackin' caffeine free.. :evil:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    smarchee wrote:
    fantasizing about quitting my job, so bored and fed up

the fantasizing part should be day made :lol:
    wah
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Have to present a workshop in 30 minutes. Ugh...my least favorite part of my job
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Italy out.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    the wolf wrote:
    falling asleep for a good 30 seconds while driving to work today at 70 mph... woke up just inches from the highway dividing wall. :shock:

decide when i get here that an energy drink would not sit well on my stomach this morning, but i also don't want a coke. decided on a Cherry Crush. got back to my desk and realized it's frackin' caffeine free.. :evil:
    your a lucky fella,glad your still with us :?
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,940
    I think I have a sunburn on the back of my neck :? There was no freakin' sun today, wtf?

Stupid yard-work :x
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Having the maintenance crew outside my living room window "ALL DAY"...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    JB is sick, 101 fever, all stomach troubles, chills, aches, headache. Came on throughout the day yesterday, we didn't go see the fireworks or BBQ. He's not much better today, very weak and achey. But the worse part is he's not just ill but sad and feels guilty for the family plans canceled. :( Poor sweet man.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Arriving back in the UK...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Lost my mobile phone! :evil:

Now will have to give my night job my business phone number...that I didn't want to do.....and have to collect all my ph numbers again......unless I have done a back up somewhere????

FUCK FUCK FUCKETY FUCK. :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    tour is over :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    just went to drink my coffee and its stone cold. :evil:

You could always stick it in the microwave.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Claireack wrote:

but what should he do with his coffee?
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

but what should he do with his coffee?

:lol:
  • Options
    I have to use my afternoon to ice a wedding cake... I can't be bothered, I just want my bed :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    finding out I have to work for a couple hours on Saturday.
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Perky people in the morning :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    wakeing up didnt make my day, cause i fell asleep in the shower, and am about to fall asleep at work.... :yawn:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    Waking up at 4am. :wtf:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Bloody, shitty, buggery, pooey, crappy life!!!!!
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    I feel your pain... welcome to my world...

You're never down, what happened? :shock:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:

Just hubby being all funny with me, getting fed up with it. He's going through a rough time just now, I know it'll pass, but just exhausted with it all :(
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Just hubby being all funny with me, getting fed up with it. He's going through a rough time just now, I know it'll pass, but just exhausted with it all :(
    Don't let anything get to you, or you'll end up like me. This shit literally eats you up inside. Just have a glass of wine and listen to some PJ... ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:

Don't let anything get to you, or you'll end up like me. This shit literally eats you up inside. Just have a glass of wine and listen to some PJ... ;)

Having cider and enjoying the hum of the computer :D Off to read soon. Thank you.
  • Options
    I've got to get some of this pear cider... enjoy my friend! ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Left work at 4am this morning......drove home 20min trip....got 3/4 way home and realised I didn't remember the drive from when I left the driveway at work to the point where I was! :o Freakin scary stuff.

Then had 1.5hr nap, got little man off to school and had 3 clients to attend to, so sleep was not a happening thing.

Then...yeah then...my boss from my night job calls and wants me to work again ton ight...um I've just done 6 nights straight, and if I take on this one I will end up doing 9 nights straight!! NO WAY!

Now it's 10.30pm and I can't sleep......far out...need sleep...is it too late to have a couple drinks???
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    The fact that I am now tracking vacation and time off for my entire company...ugh I fear it will lead to my
    demise. :? :o :shock:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Getting the restructure application, interview date and job profile at work :cry::cry::cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.