Options

What DID NOT make your day (part deux)???

Comments

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Next weeks roster.....I hate it when I get split days off...and what;s the bet I only get one of them too. Hurry up with my contract people. :evil:
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Learning about a friend's loss... :(
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    A girl I was really good friends with at school, and have only kept in contact with vaguely since, but still think of her fondly. Her baby boy died just a few hours after being born last night :cry::cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Work.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Work.

:evil:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Why do some women have children?
    A work friend of mine recently split with his wife and they were doing shared care of thier girls. Last night (he's supposed to be at work) she rocks up with the girls and says he can have them fulltime as she can't handle it. :( He is already depressed and suffering insomnia due to the breakdown. I hope this helps him get back on the rails as he idolises his kids. But I feel the most for those girls, little girls need thier mummys.

I just don't get it. This is the second woman I have known of in the past year to this......I could never to that to my boy. I don't know, I don't get it. It makes me want to give these women a kick up the arse :evil: and have a cry at the same time. :cry:
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    12-8 fucking shift
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    just noticed my etix for a festival viewing of banksy's exit through the giftshop doesnt have an actual seat allocation.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Why do some women have children?
    A work friend of mine recently split with his wife and they were doing shared care of thier girls. Last night (he's supposed to be at work) she rocks up with the girls and says he can have them fulltime as she can't handle it. :( He is already depressed and suffering insomnia due to the breakdown. I hope this helps him get back on the rails as he idolises his kids. But I feel the most for those girls, little girls need thier mummys.

I just don't get it. This is the second woman I have known of in the past year to this......I could never to that to my boy. I don't know, I don't get it. It makes me want to give these women a kick up the arse :evil: and have a cry at the same time. :cry:

Unfortunately there are many people that think only about themselves and don't stop to think what their actions might do to their children. Hopefully this "mother" gets some much needed help and will be able to be a better mother to these girls. I don't get it either....just don't get it.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Finding out that my computer is suddenly missing the device manager causing EVERYTHING to stop working.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    those people....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    My friend being upset becuase her IVF treatment has failed for the third time and the sunglasses i really want costing £300.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    No good deed goes unpunished.

My flight home was diverted due to wing problems ?

Sitting in Philly and lost my ride home :(
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    edited June 2010
    How I wish....
    empty dreams.
    Post edited by Ms. Wes C.addle on
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Another sleepless night. :roll:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I can't find my papers for court tomorrow!! :wtf:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    The new government :twisted:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    nothing..all is fuckin great!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    edit...wrong thread!!! duh.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Damn SKEETERS!!!! I must taste WONDERFUL!
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    Knowing that when I get home from work my in laws will be there for a WEEK!!! :o:cry:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Fighting Medi-Cal for two hours. How is it possible that they will not cover the prescriptions for my client who is HIV+, paranoid schizophrenic and legally blind? It is disgusting. The fight continues tomorrow. Mother Fuckers.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Having to have my boobs grappled with by the doctor.
  • Options
    I can't be arsed to clean the house :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ten club goods section...

COME ON. rejecting my $100+ order... i have online banking, there are funds..

cut me some slack. end rant.
    wah
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Ok so why are there so many weeds on my allotment - bloody things!!!
  • Options
    he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    I saw on facebook that my ex (we've been separated for 6 months) has a family portrait picture of her, her boyfriend, and my son... as her profile picture. And, she says she won't let me have him anymore. I've been taking care of him Friday night through Sunday night (every weekend) and most Wednesday nights.

The anger is coursing through my veins. Tears are welling. I don't know what to do...

Fathers' rights are basically non-existent... I have none.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I saw on facebook that my ex (we've been separated for 6 months) has a family portrait picture of her, her boyfriend, and my son... as her profile picture. And, she says she won't let me have him anymore. I've been taking care of him Friday night through Sunday night (every weekend) and most Wednesday nights.

The anger is coursing through my veins. Tears are welling. I don't know what to do...

Of course you have rights, not many...but she can't keep him from you.
  • Options

Document everything and go to court (if your not there already). She can't keep him from you and any decent mother would never want to do that in the first place. Sorry you are going through this.
    :(
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056

ya man...you have rights, you just have to pay a lawyer to exercise them :roll:
    There is probably a way to have your lawyer request his/her fee as part of the access claim. Might help pressure her into folding.
    She can't deny you access to your son without a legit reason. If she just wants to play house with her new bf, a judge will put her in her place right quick.
    And ya...unless you're a crackhead or abusive, no parent in their right mind would keep a kid from a healthy relationship with the other parent. Selfish.
    Good luck. This shit is super tough. :(