Options

What DID NOT make your day (part deux)???

Comments

• Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Now a broken garbage disposal. Seriously??? Oy :roll:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    ...my oh so dear "colleague" i share the office with :x she called in sick again though we have to do the work for another working mate who's on vacation at the moment. All is up to me now, again and again and again... as much and often as this lady is "sick" she really might get ckecked ... her head. honest...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    71step28 wrote:
    ...my oh so dear "colleague" i share the office with :x she called in sick again though we have to do the work for another working mate who's on vacation at the moment. All is up to me now, again and again and again... as much and often as this lady is "sick" she really might get ckecked ... her head. honest...
    again??..i think u need you start to do what i told u six months ago..she isnt gonna change..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    again??..i think u need you start to do what i told u six months ago..she isnt gonna change..

...right, she won't change, we know her. She works in our department since 2003 and it is so damn predictable. The problem is, as mentioned, we share our office and i really don't want and need bad vibes day after day, so i swallow and swallow. From time to time we do have an argument about it all, but the good behavior lasts only a few weeks, then it starts again. And more dickheaded than ever.

This is not only not making my day but my working hours EVERY day :evil:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

exept that :evil: dont feet to your colgate smile,let me tell u this
    if i was in your position..what would be your advice to me?how u gonna tell me to think, to react?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

exept that :evil: dont feet to your colgate smile,let me tell u this
    if i was in your position..what would be your advice to me?how u gonna tell me to think, to react?

;) we are having a meeting on short notice this afternoon, all of our department - except her of course :)the Boss just sent us a request
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

;) we are having a meeting on short notice this afternoon, all of our department - except her of course :)the Boss just sent us a request
    after finnish with meeting tell him u need to leave office to go to the customs.. ;)
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

after finnish with meeting tell him u need to leave office to go to the customs.. ;)

no!! Thats not an option at all, i am not going to act like the misstress
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    i understand that but yield needs AIR!!!!its almost 2 months there closed!!!!
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

haha, i know! Think i will leave work 1 hour earlier tomorrow for setting Yield free :)
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

haha, i know! Think i will leave work 1 hour earlier tomorrow for setting Yield free :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-_8xivRTsY
  • Options
    fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...3 people die today,in the strikes .......fuck u politics..just fuck u assholes....
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...3 people die today,in the strikes today.......fuck u politics..just fuck u assholes....
    :( :x I'm sorry for all the troubles there with you
    I'm thinking of you :cry:
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...3 people die today,in the strikes today.......fuck u politics..just fuck u assholes....
    so sad..really dont know what to say... :(
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:
    so sad..really dont know what to say... :(
    I know, the home you love is in chaos, its all such a mess. I don't know what to say either :cry:
    praying for better days
  • Options
    one woman...from the victims..was pregnant....
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    WOW!!! And to think some people hate being American. My heart goes out to the victims.

That people can be SO freakin' low class. I can NOT say that I'm perfect and I HAVE made many mistakes of my own. However, I can NOT believe how people act solely to fulfill their own desires without any thought to how it might affect those that love and trust them. You have mothers, fathers, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, girlfriends, boyfriends, friends, co-workers and many others that care about you. Some of you need to also think of your children for the love of everything Pearl Jam. I hope these people realize who their going to hurt, betray and embarrass with their actions, if they haven't done so already. Grab a cup of morals folks and have a little more respect for those that have to claim you.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    claim you???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Apparently this fucking dust cloud could STILL cause problems throughout the summer :evil:

I have a headache.

I hate my fucking job.

Today is not a good day.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    all the asssholes in tv try to explain why people choose violance as a solution
  • Options
    Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    falling down the stairs...... again. :shock:
  • Options
    again? :shock:
  • Options
    Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    again? :shock:
    I know, right. I'm sure it won't be the last time either... cause thats how I roll :D, or tumble
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    work stuffed my....short paid me about $300.....bastards...called them this morning and there is only one girl who does the pays and she isn't back on until sunday!! OH WTFFFFFFFFFF! I'm sure if I call the HR department I certainly won't be waiting till sunday for it to get fixed. Asseholes. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

And now I am going to bed because for sure the bastards will call me in tonight as I know there is a freaking huge load arriving tonight, and of course I'll say yes and go in and slug my guts out, cos that's what I do.
  • Options
    my camera is very sick. :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,948

Noooooo!!!! :o :shock: Take it to the doctor quick :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options

Noooooo!!!! :o :shock: Take it to the doctor quick :)

i know. :(

its been such an extension of my eye for the past 3 and a bit years that i feel vision impaired.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited November 2012
    -
    Post edited by DinghyDog on
  • Options
    DinghyDog wrote:
    driving behind FUCKING dirty hippies at Nimbin... get out of the way man... we're not all in your greeniverse...

were they literally fucking??? cause i think that might be some type of moving violation. even way up in the boonies of northern nsw.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited November 2012
    -
    Post edited by DinghyDog on